Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart electric reversible grill griddle in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisinart electric reversible grill griddle in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart electric reversible grill griddle which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
904 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Black Dials
- 5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Dimensions: 13.50 L x 11.50 W x 7.12 H inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- sturdy panini-style handle
- floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible 11″ x 9″ dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking into the integrated drip tray.
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights
- gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Please refer to the Product Video and the User Manual before use.
With five separate cooking options, the Cuisinart; Griddler; can handle everything from pancakes and sausages to grilled cheese to steaks, hamburgers, and panini. A floating cover and one set of reversible plates turn the Griddler; into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked every time on the removable dishwasher safe nonstick cooking plates for easy meals and clean up.
2. Cuisinart GR-5B Series Griddler Five
- LCD display- displays function, temperature and timer
- User-friendly digital controls
- Adjustable temperatures from 175-450 degrees
- Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
- Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates for easy storage
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
We’ve redesigned the iconic Griddler five with sleek, contemporary styling while keeping the widely-praised performance unchanged. In addition to the well-known and loved functions, including its 5-in-1 cooking options, the GR-5B has an LCD display, user-friendly digital controls, a sear function and more. The floating cover and reversible plates are easily removable, transforming the Griddler five from grill to griddle, making it an indispensable partner in the kitchen!
3. Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control
- sear function – can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage
- large grilling surface – 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray
- cleaning/scraping tool
- dishwasher-safe accessories
- Includes instruction/recipe book. 1800 watts of power
4. Cuisinart Griddler Gourmet, 5 Functions in 1 Unit: Contact Grill, Panini Press, Full Grill, Full Griddle, and Half Grill/Half Griddle
- With 5 different cooking options and reversible grill / griddle plates you can easily cook an entire meal.
- Option 1 – CONTACT GRILL: Use your grill in the closed position to cook everything from chicken and hamburgers to juicy steaks.
- Option 2 – FULL GRILL: Double your grilling surface size by using the grill plates in the open position for a full grill.
- Option 3 – FULL GRIDDLE: Use the griddle plates in the open position for a full griddle. Perfect for cooking eggs, pancakes bacon and more.
- Option 4 – HALF GRILL / HALF GRIDDLE: Use one grill plate and one griddle plate to grill and griddle at the same time. Option 5 – PANINI PRESS: The sturdy Panini-style handle with hinged floating cover helps you make the perfect Panini.
With five separate cooking options, the Cuisinart Griddler can handle everything from pancakes and sausages to grilled cheese to steaks, hamburgers, and panini. A floating cover and one set of reversible plates turn the Griddler into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls ensure everything is perfectly cooked every time on the removable dishwasher safe nonstick cooking plates for easy meals and clean up.
5. Cuisinart GR-300WS Griddler Elite Stainless Steel
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, Panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill/half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual zone temperature control
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage. LWH:14.65 x 16.22 x 8.11 inches . UC Cubic Feet: 2.07 UC LWH : 10.87 x 19.25 x 17.13 (all dimensions are in inches)MC Quantity: 2, MC Cubic Feet: 3.31 , MC LWH: 19.25 x 17.38 x 17.13(all dimensions are in inches )
- Sear function – can sear at 500 Degree Fahrenheit for up to two minutes at a time
So many diverse functions from one impressive electric indoor grill! This versatile appliance offers a full 240 square inches of cooking surface to get even the big jobs done. With reversible plates, variable temperature settings, superior searing capability, and a top cover that is fully adjustable, cooking is perfectly customized and precise every time. BPA free Features: 6 cooking options in 1: contact grill panini press full grill full griddle half grill/half griddle and top melt|Removable reversible nonstick grill/griddle plates|Dual-zone temperature control|Sear function can sear at 500˚FF for up to 2 minutes at a time|Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage|Large grilling surface: 240 square inches open|Electronic LCD display and blue LED indicator lights|60-minute countdown timer|Integrated drip tray|Cleaning/ scraping tool|Brushed stainless steel housing|All accessories dishwasher safe|Limited 3 year warranty|BPA free
6. Cuisinart GR-11 Griddler 3-in-1 Grill and Panini Press
Compact Convenience For succulent steaks, juicy burgers and crispy grilled sandwiches, look no further than the Cuisinart Griddler Grill and Panini Press. The unit’s upper and lower nonstick, removable grill plates provide even grilling and toasting. The integrated drip tray makes it easy to drain grease away from food for healthier cooking. Designed like professional units, its floating hinge adjusts to accommodate any thickness for perfectly grilled thin or thick panini and sandwiches. The present temperature is ideal for grilling and takes the guesswork out of cooking to ensure crisp, golden-brown results. With ‘Power On’ and ‘Ready to Cook’ indicator lights, operation is simple. Even more, the GR-11 takes up minimal space and provides just enough surface area to cook for a couple of friends or family members.
7. Cuisinart 655-35 Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for Browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard anodized exterior: cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Handles: Solid stainless steel riveted handles.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring. Constructed to last
- Lifetime warranty
- 2-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Metal-safe, Quantanium, nonstick interior reinforced with titanium
- Solid, stainless-steel riveted handles provide easy, slip-free grasp
- Hand wash only
- oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 13 by 20 inches
- limited lifetime warranty
The extra-large, double burner griddle is ideal for big family breakfasts. Cook bacon and eggs at the same time! Features: Set includes:|1 Qt. Saucepan with Cover|2 Qt. Saucepan with Cover|3 Qt. Saucepan with Cover|3.5 Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper and Cover|4 Qt. Dutch Oven with Cover|8 Qt. Stockpot with Cover|8″ Nonstick Skillet|10″ Skillet|12″ Skillet with Cover|20cm Steamer Insert with Cover|Hard Anodized Construction Quantanium Nonstick Interior|Cast Stainless Steel Cool Grip Riveted Handles|Tempered Glass Lids|Drip-free Rims|Measurement markings in all pans (excluding skillets)|Oven-safe to 500°F|Lifetime Warranty
8. Cuisinart GG45-25 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch by 18-Inch Double-Burner Griddle
- Double-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Ceramic-based nonstick coating (PTFE/PFOA-free and petroleum-free)
- Stay-cool riveted side handles made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Measures approximately 21 by 10 by 3-1/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Series
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 35 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques, Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized cookware continues a long tradition of excellence. Today, more and more home cooks are going green… and so is Cuisinart cookware!
Cuisinart’s GreenGourmet cookware is designed with an exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick surface, which features a petroleum-free, ceramic-based coating that is applied at a temperature one half that of traditional nonsticks. The coating does not contain PTFE and PFOA, substances often used in nonstick cookware that have raised health concerns over the years. It was also developed using manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. The coating is also water-based, unlike other nonstick coatings on the market, which are solvent-based. In addition, Cuisinart’s cookware has a scratch-resistant nonstick surface that won’t peel off. The new cookware conforms to FDA and European RoHS standards for environmentally sound products. These pans should be hand-washed with a mild detergent. Cuisinart also gets some green cred from the packaging, which is made from 100 percent recycled materials and is printed using 100 percent biodegradable soy ink.
The pans deliver superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve the desired cooking temperature. Harder than stainless steel, the skillet’s hard anodized exterior is dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance as well as quick and even heat distribution. Additionally, the securely riveted stay-cool steel handles are manufactured using 70 percent recycled stainless steel and is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, so food can be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to finish cooking.
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
- Petroleum-Free ceramic-based nonstick interior helps to conserve oil consumption
- Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica Nonstick Technology
- Oven and broiler safe
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink
Features and Benefits
- Healthy Cooking, Easy Cleaning: When cooking with your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware, you do not need to add oil or butter to prevent foods from sticking. If you wish to enhance the flavor and appearance of foods, you need add only a minimum amount to the nonstick surface of your cookware.
- Energy-Efficient Cooking: Select a burner size that matches the diameter of the bottom of the pan. When cooking over a gas burner, make certain that the flame touches only the bottom of the pan. If the flame extends up the sides of the pan, energy is wasted.
- Easy Maintenance: Let your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware cool before cleaning. Cookware should be washed by hand with hot sudsy water and a sponge or soft dishcloth. Do not use steel wool or other metal or abrasive pads that can scratch your cookware. After washing, rinse thoroughly and dry immediately.
- Cleaning the Exterior: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
- Convenient Storage: Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware has a smooth exterior finish, making it easier to clean and maintain. Food residue or buildup on the exterior of your cookware can easily be removed with hot soapy water and a scrub pad. The exterior of Cuisinart Cookware, like other brands, will show wear with continuous use. This condition will not in any way affect the superior cooking performance of your cookware.
Proper Cooking Utensils
We recommend using plastic or wooden utensils in your Cuisinart GreenGourmet Cookware to maintain its appearance and performance. Refrain from cutting foods or using sharp utensils such as forks, knives, mashers or whisks that can scratch the cooking surface. Slight surface marks and abrasions are normal and will not affect the performance of the Cuisinart Ceramica coating.
Durable Cookware for a Lifetime of Great Meals
With a little bit of care, you’ll enjoy a great performance from your Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware for years to come. A careful hand washing after each use is usually all it takes. But if pans become crusty or heavily greased, a couple of hours soaking in hot sudsy water and a light scrub will have them looking like new. Seasoning your pans twice a year helps to maintain optimal performance, and it’s easy! Just add a half-tablespoon of vegetable oil and spread it around the entire interior, right up to the rim. Then place the pan in a preheated 300°F oven for an hour. Carefully remove the pan, allow it to cool completely, and wipe off any excess oil with a paper towel. Be gentle with your cookware! Avoid stacking, which may cause chipping of the ceramic interior. Show it off on a Cuisinart cookware rack, or store it carefully, with a little breathing room, in your kitchen cabinets.
9. Cuisinart Griddler 240 Sq. In. Large Brushed Ss
- 6 cooking functions Include contact grill,
- panini press,
- full griddle,
- full grill,
- Extra-large grilling surface provides a 240 sq. in. area,
- so you can easily make meals for your family.
- Sear Blast feature Sears at 500°
- for up to 2 minutes at a time,
- helping to lock in the flavor
- Brushed-stainless-steel housing for a durable,
- stylish design.
- Dishwasher-safe accessories along with an integrated drip tray simplify cleanup.
GR-150 Features: -Dual-zone temperature control. -Can sear at 500°F for up to 2 mins at a time. -Grilling surface is 240 square” open. -Integrated drip tray. -BPA free. -Non-Stick: Yes. Material: -Metal/Ceramic. Number of Items Included: -5. Product Type: -Electric griddle. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -7.56″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -34.83″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -14.61″. Overall Product Weight: -16 lbs.
10. Cuisinart GRID-70PC Compact Griddler
Product Features:5-In-1 Versatility: Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle.Time Saving Cleanup: One set of reversible nonstick plates – grill and griddle.Compact Design: Ideal For Smaller Households.BPA Free – Dishwasher Safe!Limited 3 Year Warranty Product DescriptionPerfect Panini…Plus a unique floating hinge lets you make luscious panini filled with cheese,
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Electric Reversible Grill Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!