Nowadays, there are so many products of cuisinart black 12-cup programmable coffee maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cuisinart black 12-cup programmable coffee maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cuisinart black 12-cup programmable coffee maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
532 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
2. Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black/Silver
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. BPA free
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Charcoal water filter (removes impurities) and dimension(LxWxH) is 7.75 inches x 9.00 inches x 14.00 inches
The Cuisinart brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker makes a bold statement in any kitchen With a brushed metal finish and elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, the brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker delivers on every front. With a convenient dripless carafe spout, brew pause feature, and alert for when it is time to decalcify, Cuisinart makes great tasting coffee convenient for your busy lifestyle. Cord storage
3. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
4. Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System
- 12-cup carafe with drip-free pour spout and comfortable handle for easy serving
- Hot water system lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more, and offers convenient indicators that let you know when your hot water is ready and when it’s time to refill
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function, auto shutoff, and 1 – 4 cup setting
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- Carafe temperature control offers a heater plate with multiple settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature
- Programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock has a brightly lit panel displaying everything at an easy-to-read glance
The Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System delivers fresh, delicious coffee and is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now, you’re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more.
5. Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless
- 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
- Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting
- Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
- Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
- Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir
- operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
- Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
Fresh, delicious coffee is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now you’re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more. NOTE: To start brew time at the same time the next day, simply make sure the Function knob is on AUTO ON and press and release On/Off button once more. The blue Auto On light will turn on
12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting.
Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
Hot Water System
Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
Limited 3-Year Warranty
6. Cuisinart DCC-4000 Coffee Maker, Black
- Hotter Coffee with expert Coffee making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off (0-4 hours), and optional ready alert tone
- 14-Cup glass carafe with decorative stainless steel handle
- 60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Limited 3-year warranty
Cuisinart combines style and expert Coffee making technology in this sleek, 12-Cup programmable coffeemaker. Hotter Coffee and a choice of flavor strengths make this brewer a favorite of Coffee lovers. A 24-hour advance brew start option and adjustable automatic shutoff time are selected with simple one-touch buttons. Designed as art and built for precision, this coffeemaker adds a sophisticated new edge to the kitchen and makes deliciously rich and flavorful Coffee effortless!
7. Cuisinart 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker (Certified Refubished)
- PROGRAMMABLE: Wake up to the delicious aroma of coffee with the 24-hour fully programmable function
- CARAFE: 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout
- FILTER: Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
Wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee each morning with the Cuisinart coffee 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. You don’t have to be at your favorite café or diner to enjoy quality coffee, this unique coffee machine brews coffee, tea, hot chocolate, soup or any other hot beverage instantly. Now you are never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more. Among its other notable features is a 12 cup carafe with drip free spout, 2 in 1 beverage center with separate hot water system and dual charcoal water filters. Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability the carafe has a special temperature control and brew pause feature as well.
8. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
9. BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, White, CM1160W
- QuickTouch Programming – Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee
- Digital Controls with Rubberized Feel – Large, rubberized buttons give you full control of the coffeemaker, and the easy-read screen displays the clock, brew time, and programming options.
- Sneak-A-Cup – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff – For added safety and peace of mind with every use
- Easy-View Water Window – The front-facing window shows you the exact amount of water that will turn into coffee.
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate – The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete.
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Brew your daily coffee fast with the BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup* Programmable Coffeemaker. QuickTouch Programming buttons make it easy to set the 24-hour auto brew feature and shave some time off of your morning routine. Other useful features include Sneak-A-Cup Technology, the 12-Cup* Duralife glass carafe, and a washable brew basket.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Black 12Cup Programmable Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!