Nowadays, there are so many products of corn on the cob oven recipe in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for corn on the cob oven recipe in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings corn on the cob oven recipe which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
557 reviews analysed
1. Massca Ultimate Microwave Corn Steamer For Quick & EasyCorn On The Cob| Dual Vegetable Cooker With Vented Lid & Handle | BPA-Free Plastic Veggie Steamer | Dishwasher-Safe | Perfect Gift.
- ENJOY DELICIOUS & NUTRITIOUS CORN IN JUST A FEW MINUTES with the Massca microwave steamer, which is designed to help you save your precious time and effort! No need to fill huge pots with water and wait for ages for your water to boil! Our vegetable steamer microwave will help you cook the yummiest corn in just 5-7 minutes!
- SO EASY TO USE –EVEN KIDS & SENIORS CAN MAKE CORN ON THE COB! Our convenient corn microwave steamer comes with a handy vented lid and ergonomic handles, so that you, your kids and even your elderly parents can use it without any effort! Plus, the BPA-free plastic construction will make sure that your corn is 100% healthy and safe!
- NOT JUST FOR CORN -STEAMANYTHING YOU WANT, FROM HOT DOGS TO CARROTS! Our two-tier corn cooker is large enough for two regular-size ears of corn, but you can also use it to steam hot dogs, sausages or your favorite vegetables –such as carrots, asparagus and many more! Just add some water, close the lid, slip it in your microwave oven and that’s it!
- SPOIL YOUR LOVED ONES WITH A SPECIAL GIFT! Now you can surprise your wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, children or parents who enjoy flavorful and perfectly cooked corn with our multi-use microwave corn steamer! They will love the practical and easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe design!
- GET YOUR CORN MICROWAVE COOKER NOW 100% RISK-FREE! That’s our bulletproof UNCONDITIONAL guarantee! In the improbable case that you are not 100% thrilled with the Massca sweet corn cooker, we promise to buy it back from you at full price! No questions asked! After all, your satisfaction is our top priority!
Here’s How You Can Enjoy Corn On The Cob In Just 5 Minutes!
If you are looking for a practical, hassle-free and time-saving microwave corn steamer that will help you save your precious time and energy, then you should look no further!
Presenting The Ultimate BPA-Free Microwave Corn Steamer By Massca!
Now you don’t have to settle for all those cheaply-made corn cookers or spend hours waiting for the water to boil just to cook some corn on the cob for your kids! Our fuss-free microwave corn steamer is here to make cooking corn easier than ever!
Why Choose The Massca Corn Cooker?
The Perfect Gift For Every Corn-Lover!
Spoil your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter or grandmother with the Massca microwaveable corn steamer and help her cook the most delicious corn on the cob, hotdogs, sausages, steamed carrots or other veggies in just a few minutes!
What You Get:
1 x Two-Tier BPA-Free Corn Steamer
1 x Vented Lid
Simple & Easy Instructions
Don’t Hesitate! Click “Add To Cart” NOW & Get Your Microwave Corn Cooker With Zero Risk!
2. OXO Good Grips 8-Piece Corn Holder Set
- Pairs conveniently hold corn and snap together for safe storage
- Strong, stainless steel Pins keep holders firmly attached to cob
- Butter barrier helps prevent messy hands
- Dishwasher safe
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
3. Bayou Classic 7490, 12" Cast Iron Cornbread Pan
4. Fox Run 5416 Butter Spreader with Built-In Cover, Plastic
- 3.25 x 2 x 1.75 inch
- Made of durable plastic
- Holds approx. half of a quarter pound stick of butter
- Gently rub spreader over a freshly cooked ear of corn for easily spreadable butter
- Curved edges fit perfectly around cob for a complete coating, cover any leftover butter with the included cap to store
Want an easier way to butter that fresh corn on the cob? This unique Butter Spreader and Storage container makes quick and easy work of buttering your ear of corn. Made of durable plastic, the container holds approximately half of a quarter pound stick of butter. To use, simply fill with butter, press on plunger and rub over fresh, cooked corn cob. The spreader’s featured curved edges fit perfectly around the corn cob for a complete coating. No more struggling while trying to butter with a knife! Leftover butter? No problem! Save any unused butter right in the spreader with the included cap to store. Just what you need for your next barbecue.
5. Good Cook Profreshionals Corn Trays, Set of 4
Set of 4 corn trays
6. Norpro Butter Spreader
- Measures: 3″ x 2″ x 2″ / 7.5cm x 5cm x 5cm
- Convenient, fast and easy to use! No need to dirty a knife or butter dish, simply use the Norpro Butter Spreader to quickly and easily spread butter on bread, toast, bagels, baguettes, muffins, pancakes, waffles & perfect for corn on the cob! Also great for greasing up pans for baking!
- Spreads more evenly! Fun, easy to use and safe for children, too! No knives, no mess.
- Includes a cap to seal so you can store the butter for the next time you need it.
- Dishwasher safe.
7. Cast Iron Cornbread Pan-Pre-Seasoned Bakeware with 7 Corncob Sticks-Compatible with Oven, Stovetop, Induction, Grill, and Campfires by Classic Cuisine
- CAST IRON- Conveniently pre-seasoned, and constructed from sturdy and durable cast iron, this even-cooking cornbread pan will survive tough wear and tear, lasting for many years to come!
- MULTI-USE- This handy pan can be used in the oven, on the stovetop, grill, or even over a campfire flame, making it essential multi-use cookware for your kitchen.
- 7 CORNSTICKS- This cornbread bakeware features 7 corncob shaped molds, providing an adorable twist on traditional cornbread. They will be a hit at your next breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- GREAT GIFT- This long-lasting and fun cornbread pan is an excellent gift for birthdays, holidays, weddings, housewarmings, or any occasion. Your foodie friends and family will love this cast iron pan!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: cast iron. Dimensions: (L)12.75”x (W)5.5”x (H)0.75”. To avoid rust, make sure to dry your cast iron completely after washing. Re-oil and re-season as needed.
Cook up adorable mini corncob shaped cornbreads with the Cast Iron Cornbread Pan by Classic Cuisine! The pre-seasoned cast iron pan features 7 corn stick molds that will make a fun addition to any breakfast, lunch or dinner. Constructed from cast iron, this bakeware is durable, heats evenly, and will last for years to come! It’s also conveniently compatible with stovetops, induction cooktops, ovens, grills, and can even be used over a campfire. This cornbread pan is a wonderful, high quality addition to any kitchen!
Care: Before use, rinse pan with hot water (no soap), then dry thoroughly. Place pan on stovetop with heat on low, and coat interior with a small amount of Crisco or a mild flavored vegetable oil. Remove from heat and wipe any excess oil away with a paper towel or cloth, and store.
To Season: Cover pan completely with a thin layer of vegetable oil or shortening, place cast iron upside down on the top rack of your oven, place foil on the bottom rack to catch oil drippings, then heat your cookware for one hour at 350F. Let your cookware cool, then it is ready to use.
To Clean: Simply rinse with hot water (do not use soap) and wipe with a sponge (do not use steel wool sponges). If there are stuck-on food remnants, scrub with coarse salt until clean, then rinse. Dry thoroughly and rub with oil.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Classic Cuisine is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Classic Cuisine and ONLY Cast Iron Cornbread Pans by Classic Cuisine are GUARANTEED to be genuine
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
8. Lodge L27C3 Cast Iron Cornstick Pan, 7-stick
So you want to make perfect cornbread? Then this 7-slot pan is for you. The individual cornsticks, shaped like ears of corn, are a traditional favorite for generations. These crispy crusted darlin’s leave your guests yellin’ for more. Great with soups, stews and chili. Cast Iron is ideal for that perfect cornbread crust, not too thick, not too dark. Unique cooking properties of Cast Iron cook evenly without hot spots. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron pan looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned pan is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the pan comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
These 4-bite cornsticks are perfect for adults who prefer the crispy exterior to the fluffy interior of cornbread. And this little cast-iron pan is meant to be around forever–the manufacturer has been making them since 1896! Cast iron is the original nonstick cooking surface–with proper care and seasoning, it turns glossy black, with a hard “crust” that makes sticking a near-impossibility. If you notice sticking, just follow the included directions for re-seasoning. This pan is about as corny as baking pans get–but in a very tasty way. –Jill Lightner
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corn On The Cob Oven Recipe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!