We spent many hours on research to finding cordless miter saw reviews, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cordless miter saw reviews, you should not miss this article. cordless miter saw reviews coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cordless miter saw reviews by our suggestions
845 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75% of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°.
2. DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- VARIETY OF CUTS: 24. 5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets
- POWER: 15Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- ONBOARD STORAGE: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- GUARENTEED TOUGH: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful DEWALT 15 amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4×8 sheet goods.
3. Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
Whether you’re a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, the Folding Work Table by Keter provides a sturdy yet portable work space for a wide variety of projects. From home improvement projects to commercial construction work, this folding workbench helps you get the job done in any type of setting. Whether you need a sawhorse for cutting jobs or a place to rest boards for painting, a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Count on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. Durable steel legs provide the support you need to feel confident while performing any task. Try it for one project and the bench will become your go-to source for reliable work support.
Thoughtful engineering, quality construction and weather-resistant materials allow the table to adapt well to any work environment. Made from rugged polypropylene resin, the work table is built to stand the test of time. Its plastic base offers the following benefits:
- Won’t peel
- Resists cracking
- Never rusts
- Resistant to dents
- Won’t fade in the sun
- Folded dimensions: 33.46” W x 21.65” D x 4.4” H
- Assembled dimensions: 33.46” W x 21.65” D x 29.75” H
From the Manufacturer
Keter 17182239 Folding Work Table pops up to allow for a work surface then neatly folds away when you’re done. Won’t take up much room when not in use. Two clamps are included to hold down whatever you’re working on. The quick opening device makes assembly a snap.
4. Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″)
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation
- reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
The Makita 10” dual-bevel sliding compound Miter saw with laser (model LS1019L) delivers large cutting capacity and accuracy right out of the box. With the LS1019L, you’ll get all the cutting performance you need in a slide compound saw, but with the most compact size in the Category for increased portability. With up to 6-5/8” capacity (crown molding, nested) jobs like cutting baseboards and crown molding are a snap, but with up to 4-3/4” baseboard, capacity, it can cut 4×4 dimensional lumber in one pass. It’s ideal for fine woodworking, carpentry, general construction, and more. The LS1019L is powered by a 15 amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. This means smoother start-ups and consistent, Constant power with No belts to slip or replace. The Electric brake provides added convenience. The LS1019L will tackle the most demanding jobs while keeping production high.
5. Makita WST06 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand
- Compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for job site portability
- weighs only 33.7 lbs
- Large solid rubber wheels and side handle allow the stand with miter saw attached to be easily transported around the job site (miter saw not included)
- Material support extensions extend to 100-1/2″ and support up to 500 lbs. For increased cutting efficiency
- “Tool-less” adjustable miter saw bracket levers for easier installation/adjustment/removal of saw
- Durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for efficient repetitive cuts
The WST06 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand is a versatile and portable solution for increased mobility. It has a compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for less weight (only 33.7 lbs.), with transport wheels and side handle that allows the miter saw and stand to be transported around the job site. The WST06has material support extensions that extend up to 100-1/2” with a maximum supported weight of 500 lbs. The durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for increased speed on repetitive cuts. The folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage (45-1/4” folded). The stand is the perfect companion to a Makita miter saw for a broad range of trades including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, cabinet manufacturers, closet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, stair installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class job site miter saw stand.
6. WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
- Cut 2×4’s in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50% less than a traditional 7-1/4″ circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size 4.5 inches. No-Load Speed 3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY’er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility
- grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2” WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
7. BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20C 20V Max Cordless Circular Saw
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees
- 12T Carbide blade allows for fast cutting in a variety of applications and materials
- Backed by BLACK+DECKER 2 year limited warranty
The BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20C 20V max* 5-1/2″ Circular saw is designed with a powerful high torque motor. This saw features a tool free depth of cut and an easy to use bevel adjustment which allows for accurate angled cuts. An included 5-1/2″ blade provides smooth and fast cutting ideal for tough, everyday jobs. The compact design is great for ease of use. This tool works with the entire black & Decker 20V max* system. High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts, bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees, tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments. Backed by BLACK+DECKER 2 year limited warranty. Includes: 1) Circular saw, 1) 20V max* Lithium battery, charger.
8. Makita LS1040 10" Compound Miter Saw
- Made in USA
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor for improved performance
- 4, 600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0°-45° left and 0°-52° right
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
Makita’s 10” compound Miter saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common Miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more. 15 amp motor for improved performance The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct drive motor with 4, 600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace. <Precise Miter and bevel cuts The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45° to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0°-45° (left) and 0°-52° (right), with 9 positive Miter stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, and 45° (left or right), and 0° (90° cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works Independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability. best in class for a range of applications The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, Siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10” compound Miter saw for the jobsite or the bench top.
Makita’s LS1040 10-Inch Compund Miter Saw combines power, performance, and ease of use for common miter cuts, including a range of applications in woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 amp direct-drive motor with 4,600 rpm for improved performance and is engineered to never slip or bog down like belt-drive units. The electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load, and the soft-start technology is engineered for smooth start-ups.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm with bevel cuts up to 45 degrees to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0 to 45 degrees left and 0 to 52 degrees right, with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 degrees (left or right), and 0 degree (90-degree cuts). The engineered aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 pounds) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, and general contractors seeking a superior 10-inch compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop. The LS1040 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Saws
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance, and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal, and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial-quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial-strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best-in-Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, 10-inch C.T. blade, vertical vise, wrench, triangular ruler, and dust bag.
9. Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation
- reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90°
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″)
The Makita 12” dual-bevel sliding compound Miter saw with laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-steel rail sliding system that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4”) and crown molding (8” nested). it will also make 15” crosscuts at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). the bevel Lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and Quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right). the saw is powered by a 15 amp direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, Constant power with No belts to slip or replace. The Electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains Constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, and a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise “left-of-blade” or “right-of-blade” cutting. It has dual dust Collection ports for improved dust Collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). it also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
10. DEWALT DW7029 Wide Miter Saw Stand Material Support and Stop
Lightweight and easy to transport, the DEWALT DW7029 wide miter saw stand material support and stop is durable enough to withstand professional job site conditions. Offering support for wider work pieces when cutting, the 15-inch wide material support has a flip-up stop for fast conversion to a cut stop, and it adjusts in height from 3-7/8 inches to 6 inches to match any miter saw table height. It’s compatible with DEWALT DW723, DWX723, and DWX724 miter saw stands.
What’s in the Box
DW7029 wide miter saw stand material support and stop
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
DW7029 Wide Miter Saw Stand Material Support and Stop
At a Glance
- 15-inch wide material support supports wider work piece when cutting
- Flip-up stop for fast conversion to a cut stop
- Adjusts from 3-7/8 inches to 6 inches to match miter saw table height
- Compatible with DW723, DWX723 and DWX724 miter saw stands
From the Manufacturer
The DEWALT DW7029 Wide Miter Saw Stand Material Support and Stop is a 15-Inch wide material support supports wider work piece when cutting. It has a flip-up stop for fast conversion to a cut stop. Adjustable height from 3-7/8-Inch to 6-Inch to match any miter saw table height. Compatible with DW723, DWX723 and DWX724 Miter Saw Stands.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cordless Miter Saw Reviews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!