We spent many hours on research to finding commercial food processor diagram, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best commercial food processor diagram, you should not miss this article. commercial food processor diagram coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 commercial food processor diagram by our suggestions
758 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel, White
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers.Everything except the base is dishwasher safe
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet. Detachable Disc Stem MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Note:* Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. * The bowl and work bowl cover must be securely locked into position for the motor to operate. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book. Features: 14 Cup Work Bowl with Handle|720 watt motor|Work Bowl Cover with Extra Large Feed Tube|Large Pusher and Sleeve Assembly|Small Feed Tube and Pusher|Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc|Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade|Detachable Disc Stem|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe Book|Full 5-year Motor Warranty|Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit|BPA Free
2. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
3. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
4. Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
5. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
6. Cuisinart FP-12BCN Elite Collection Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes 12-cup large bowl and 4-cup small bowl with pour spouts & measurement Markings
- Electronic touchpad controls – On/Off/Pulse with blue LED lights
- Includes stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (1 to 6mm), stainless steel adjustable shredding disc (fine/medium), large and small stainless steel chopping/mixing blades with blade lock system, and a dough blade
- 10-year motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty
- 1000-watt Peak Power Motor
The Cuisinart Elite Collection 2.0 12-cup Food Processor combines the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation. A 4-cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, along with the adjustable slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, provide home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The control panel has been redesigned and the exclusive SealTight Advantage System has been simplified to deliver maximum bowl capacity, plus clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance around for today’s modern kitchen!. Features: 12 cup Large Bowl and 4 cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings|1000 watt Peak Power Motor|Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTightTM Advantage System – Seals Bowls and Locks Blades|Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release|Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (1mm to 6mm)|Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc (fine/medium)|Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System|Dough Blade|Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube and Cover Assembly|Electronic Touchpad Controls – On/Off/Pulse with a Blue LED Light|Spatula|Recipe/Instruction Book|All Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe|10-Year Motor Warranty|3-Year Limited Warranty|BPA Free
7. Robot Coupe R101 B CLR Combination Food Processor, 2.5-Liter Bowl, Polycarbonate, Clear, 120v
8. Hamilton Beach Professional Dicing Food Processor with 14-Cup BPA-Free Bowl (70825)
- Easy assembly. There’s no twisting required with the stack & snap design – the 14-cup, BPA-free bowl stacks directly on the base without any complicated positioning, and the lid snaps securely to the bowl with a heavy-duty die-cast locking arm. Dimensions: 12 x 9.5 x 17 inches.
- 5 attachments, including ½ inch dicing & dough. with five different attachments, you can dice, slice, shred, Knead, chop, mix and puree. Get ½ inch (12mm), uniform pieces with the innovative dicing blade. Slice with custom control thanks to the 14 Thickness settings on the slicing blade. A compact storage box keeps accessories safely organized and easily accessible.
- Touchpad control. The electronic touchpad features two speeds plus pulse and easy-to-read function icons to eliminate guesswork.
- 3-in-1 big mouth Feed tube – one of the largest on the market. Feed everything from slender carrots to whole fruits, without the need for precutting. Use the large tube to fit whole foods or the two smaller Tubes to keep thinner foods upright. Included pushers help move food down the chute.
- 5 year Limited warranty. This food processor exceptional performance and superior durability is backed by a 5 year Limited warranty.
- Dice ½ inch (12mm) cubes, slice Thick to thin, shred, Knead, chop, mix and puree
- Easy stack & snap assembly with no difficult twisting
- Heavy-duty construction
- Includes 5 attachments and storage case
- 14 cup, BPA-free bowl with pour spout and leak-free seal
Bring commercial quality performance to your kitchen countertop with the Hamilton Beach professional 14 cup dicing food Processor. Designed for the accomplished home cook, this food Processor includes everything you need to quickly dice, slice, shred, knead, chop, mix and puree to your exact specifications.
9. Robot Coupe R2B CLR Commercial Cutter Mixer with 3-Quart Clear Polycarbonate Bowl, 1-HP, 120-Volts
Cutter/Mixer, 3 qt. polycarbonate bowl with handle and see-thru lid, “S” blade with smooth edges, on/off and pulse switch, single speed, 1725 RPM, 120v/60/1-ph, 1 HP, 7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL electrical and sanitation, cETL
10. KitchenAid KFP1466CU 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System and Dicing Kit – Contour Silver
- Industry’s First hands-free commercial-style dicing kit slices then dices for effortless processing
- Feed Tube Type : Medium
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients.
- Model KFP1466 includes 14-Cup Work Bowl, 4-Cup Work Bowl, Lid with Feed Tube, Lid without Feed Tube, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 4-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade, Dicing Kit, Clean Out Tool, Storage Case.
KitchenAid 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System easily slices soft to hard foods with the optimized speeds, from thick to thin also includes commercial-style dicing kit. The 2-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube accommodates a variety of sizes of food. Voltage – 120V
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Commercial Food Processor Diagram for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!