Finding your suitable readers for coffee maker k15 single-serve k-cup is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for coffee maker k15 single-serve k-cup including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
667 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter: brew your own ground Coffee (sold separately).
- Included in the box: Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
2. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
3. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, with 6 to 12oz Brew Size, Stores up to 9 K-Cup Pods, Travel Mug Friendly, Matte Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- Strong brew: brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Removable one cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
- Pod storage: holds 9 K-Cup pods and Fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- Included Components: KeurigÂ K-Mini PlusTM single serve coffee maker
- pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-CupÂ pods.
The Keurig k-mini plus single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini plus brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the removable reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. And for those who like a bolder brew, select the strong button to increase the strength and bold taste of your Coffee. With a single cup removable reservoir, a pod storage unit to store 9 of your favorite K-Cup pods, and cord storage, The k-mini plus Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
4. K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker – Brushed Silver
The Keurig K-Elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig K-Elite single serve coffee maker features Strong Brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored iced coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee using the Universal My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). The K-Elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 cups between refills. You are not limited to brewing only Keurig pods in the K-Elite coffee maker. However, we recommend brewing with our Keurig branded K-Cup pods to help ensure your beverage tastes its best.
5. Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
6. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Vintage Red
- What’s in the box: a bonus 6-count K-Cup Pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their Absolute best.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use.
- Strong brew: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.
- Large 52 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Dispense hot water: open and close the brewer handle (without a Pod) and select your cup size for hot water on Demand.
The newest addition to the Keurig single serve coffee maker family, the Keurig K-Select brewer combines sleek design and more intuitive features to help you brew your perfect cup every single time. It features four brew sizes, so you can brew 6, 8, 10, or up to 12 oz. of your favorite coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage in under a minute with the touch of a button. And for those who like a stronger cup of coffee, the Keurig K-Select brewer is the perfect choice. The new Strong Brew feature kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity, so you can enjoy a bolder brew. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground coffee with the My-K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter (sold separately). With the K-Select brewer, you can brew 5 cups between refills of the large 52 oz. water reservoir.
7. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
8. Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffee Maker Brewer One Size Silver
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
- TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto On/Off settings.
- POUR OVER WATER RESERVOIR: With a 90 oz., easy to fill, removable Water Reservoir, you can make up to 18 cups before refilling. Full color LCD touchscreen
- FOUR BREW SIZES: Choose from four different brew sizes — 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz. or 10 oz. From strong to milder brewed beverages. Because tastes differ.
- DRAIN AND STORE: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage.
- Brew time: Less than a minute
The Keurig K155 Office PRO Commercial Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone you work with can brew K-Cup pods they love. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature, Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French. The K155 Commercial Coffee Maker has a choice of four cup sizes, offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs and a drainable internal hot water tank for transport or storage. Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value.
9. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
10. Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker Brews in 30 Seconds Compatible with K-Cup Pods, Grounds & Loose-Leaf Tea w/Reusable Filter, Compact 14 oz, Black/Stainless Steel, Mug Not Included
- FAST BREW TIME: With this single serve coffee maker, you can get fresh coffee at home in 30 seconds from start-to-brew! Depending on your preference, you can experiment with less water for a bolder flavor or more water for a milder taste.
- ONE TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy coffee house quality, fresher and faster with this powerful yet compact 950-Watt coffee maker. With the one-touch operation you can quickly brew up to 14 oz. of coffee, consistently at the perfect temperature.
- K-CUPS OR GROUNDS: Have your cup of joe how you want it with ultimate versatility to select K-Cups or fresh coffee grounds. Includes reusable filter for use with coffee grounds and loose-leaf tea. Prevent mineral build up by using the self-cleaning feature.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Narrow profile fits and stores anywhere and can be used to brew coffee on vacations or trips, in dorms, offices, or any size kitchen. Tall enough to use with most 14 oz. travel mugs, you can quickly brew your favorite hot beverages on-the-go!
- RJ14-UB ASSURANCES: CETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. Power Source: 120 Volts
With the InstaCoffee Single-Serve Coffee Maker, brewing up a piping hot cup of coffee is as easy as pour, push and go. Make fresh coffee in 30 seconds, exactly how you like it – this brewer can be used with K-Cups or your own freshly ground roast using the included filter. The sleek, compact design takes up little counter space and can be stored easily, making it the perfect coffee machine for any size kitchen, dorm, office desk, or hotel room. Break out your favorite travel mug! This personal coffee maker is designed to fit most 14 oz. travel mugs – great for frequent travelers and morning commutes. (Travel cup is not included with the coffee maker.) The InstaCoffee is equipped with a self-cleaning mode, making it easy to prevent and remove mineral build-up. The rubber drip tray is removable for easy cleaning between uses. To learn more about your product and how to use it, read the User Guide in full. K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. The Chefman InstaCoffee is not affiliated with or sponsored by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coffee Maker K15 Singleserve Kcup for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!