Nowadays, there are so many products of chicago pneumatic impact wrench 3 4 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for chicago pneumatic impact wrench 3 4 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings chicago pneumatic impact wrench 3 4 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
634 reviews analysed
1. Chicago Pneumatic SS6008D 3/4"Drive 8 Piece SAE Deep Impact Socket Set
From the Manufacturer
Premium Chrome-Moly Impact Sockets. 8 piece set includes 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, and 1-1/2 inch deep sizes.
2. Chicago Pneumatic CP772H 3/4-Inch Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
The product type is #CP722H – 3/4” Drive – Pistol Grip – Air Powered Impact Wrench. This product is made in United States and it is manufactured by Chicago Pneumatic.
From the Manufacturer
The CP772H is the smoothest operating Heavy Duty 3/4 inch Air Impact Wrench on the market. Features one-hand push button forward/reverse regulator and a comfortable contoured handle grip. Handle exhaust with 360 degree air inlet swivel to prevent hose kinks. Great for spring work, truck and bus maintenance, farm machinery and construction equipment. Drive (in.): 3/4, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 6, CFM at Load: 24, Speed – No Load (RPM): 4,200, Blows Per Minute (BPM): 900, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,000, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 150-700, Inlet Size (in.): 3/8, Min. Hose Size (in.): 1/2, Hammer Mechanism: Dynapact clutch, Standard Bolt Capacity (in.): 1, Variable Speed: Yes, Noise Level (dB): 96, Tool Length (in.): 9 5/8, Tool Weight (lbs.): 10.5
3. Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Most powerful tool on the market in its class – 922 ft.lbs (1250Nm) of real torque in reverse
- One handed forward / reverse
- Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in the handle with a smooth forward and reverse switch on the back of the tool – allowing for 3 positions in forward Low (180 ft.lbs) Medium (480 ft.lbs) and High (730 ft.lbs)
- Suited for all maintenance applications – light vehicle tire changing, general maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2-Inch high torque impact was introduced less than 3 years ago but has immediately gained a huge following with professional mechanics. This tool is the strongest 1/2 inch impact on the market with over 1200 foot pounds of nut loosening power while weighing only 4.4 lbs. The composite housing with aluminum back cap along with a thermo-plastic rubber injected grip makes the tool super durable and comfortable. The air motor design holds up in dirty conditions better than all other composite competitors. Quiet handle exhaust, Twin hammer mechanism, full teasing ergonomically developed trigger, swivel air inlet, free speed 8,200, working torque: 75-580, max torque: 922 ft lbs, super great value and sure to please even the most demanding operator.
4. Chicago Pneumatic CP7732 1/2-Inch Stubby Impact Wrench
Small but also powerful, the CP7732 1/2″ stubby impact offers excellent power-to-weight ratio: 450 ft.-lbs.(610 Nm) of torque, but weighing only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg). At only 4.4″ long (112 mm), this stubby impact is ideal for very restricted areas – like transmission and engine work. Unique to this tool is the ability to quickly change this tool to be operated by a left or right handed mechanic. Additionally, CP7732 user-friendly features include a one hand operation trigger with 3 position settings in forward and reverse. It is a must have in every mechanics tool box to easily work in tight spaces that are unreachable with a standard 1/2 impact wrench!
5. Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
- 1200 Ft. Lbs. of Torque – power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Weighs less than 12 lbs. – comfort over long periods of use
- 6 vane motor for speed – power with any 1/2-Inch hose air supply
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch – longer life under tough conditions
- Ergonomic handle exhaust keeps exhaust air away from the operator
The Chicago Pneumatic 3/4in. air impact wrench offers powerful performance and durability in a compact package. Features a twin hammer clutch for power and durability. Perfect for spring work, pinion nut and tractor pad removal, truck tire work and major engine teardowns. Inlet Size (in.): 3/8, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 850, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 100-950, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Speed – No Load (RPM): 6,300, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 7.5, Tool Length (in.): 8 13/16, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,200, Tool Weight (lbs.): 11.6, Reversible: Yes, CFM at Load: 30, Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,200, Drive (in.): 3/4, Variable Speed: Yes, Hammer Mechanism: Twin
From the Manufacturer
The New CP7763 is a Super Duty High Power 3/4-Inch Impact wrench. The power is conservatively rated at 1200 ft./lbs but consistently offers up more than any competitor. Twin Hammer Clutch for extreme durability. 6 Vane Motor for increased speed and power. Handle Exhaust, ergonomic handle. 3 position power regulator and directional control provides one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops. Square drive: 3/4-Inch,Working Torque Range: 100-950 ft-lbs., Maximum Torque @ 90psi reverse: 1200 ft-lbs., Free Speed: 6300 RPM, Length: 8.8-Inch, Tool Weight: 11.57 lbs, Avg. Air consumption: 7.5 CFM, Air inlet thread: 3/8-Inch, Min. Hose Size: 3/8-Inch, Sound Level dB(A): 96, Vibration Level m/s²: 9. You will like this tool’s power!
6. Chicago Pneumatic Tool CP7769 Heavy Duty 3/4-In. Impact Wrench – Pneumatic Tool with Lightweight Composite Housing. Power and Hand Tools
- Wrench Features: Adjustable torque wrench comes with a ring retainer and additional hole retainer. This ¾-in. torque wrench is equipped with a low air consumption motor that saves energy.
- Powerful and Lightweight Tool: Air-powered wrench has a magnesium clutch housing while the handle and clutch are made using the lightweight composite material. High torque wrench provides a powerful impact for general maintenance activities.
- Easy-to-Use: Air wrench features a full teasing trigger to provide precise control. Pneumatic torque wrench is equipped with an insulated and lightweight composite handle for maximum operator comfort.
- Lightweight Hand Tool: Air wrench weighs 7.4 lbs. Power wrench features a simple one-handed forward-reverse switch for easy, lightweight handling.
- Specifications: Impact wrench provides 1440 ft. lbs. of maximum torque with a free speed up to 7000 RPM. Pneumatic tool measures 10 x 6 x 5 in.
CP7769 Heavy Duty 3/4-In. Impact wrench from Chicago Pneumatic comes with a simple one-handed forward/reverse switch. Torque tool is designed with a low air consumption motor in order to save energy. This air wrench features a full teasing trigger to deliver precise control and better functionality. Pneumatic torque wrench is equipped with an insulated and lightweight composite handle for maximum user comfort. The air-powered wrench is manufactured using high-quality composite material for enhanced durability and longer life. This high torque wrench is a suitable for general maintenance activities.
7. Chicago Pneumatic CP7722 3/8-In. Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench – Air Wrench with 360°Air Inlet Swivel. Power Tools
- Easy-to-Use Wrench: Torque wrench comes with a 360° swivel air inlet for easy maneuverability. Power tool is provided with a heavy-duty rocking dog clutch for smooth operations.
- Heavy-Duty Power Tool: Air-powered wrench is designed using high-grade aluminum to provide longevity and strength. High torque wrench can be used for general maintenance of small engines, compressors and generators.
- Adjustable Air Wrench: Air wrench features 4 positive power settings. Pneumatic torque wrench comprises a butterfly forward/reverse throttle for providing extra comfort and precise control.
- Versatile Applications: Pneumatic tool is ideal for assembly/disassembly operations in limited-access areas or vertical tightening. Adjustable torque wrench has a built-in regulator that manages torque.
- Specifications: Impact wrench delivers 90 ft. lbs. of maximum torque to loosen tough fasteners and works with 1400 blows per minute. Air wrench measures 8 x 4 x 3 in.
8. Chicago Pneumatic 8941077620 CP7762 3/4" Stubby Impact Wrench
CP7762 3/4″ stubby impact wrench
9. Chicago Pneumatic SS2114D 1/4"Drive 14 Piece Metric Deep Impact Socket Set
From the Manufacturer
Premium Chrome-Moly Impact Sockets. Set includes 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 mm deep sockets.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Chicago Pneumatic Impact Wrench 3 4 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!