We spent many hours on research to finding cast iron electric griddle, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cast iron electric griddle, you should not miss this article. cast iron electric griddle coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cast iron electric griddle by our suggestions
990 reviews analysed
1. Swissmar KF-77040 Classic 8-Person Raclette with Reversible Cast Iron Grill Plate/Crepe Top, Black
Raclette is a delectable Swiss cheese dish that has been popular for centuries. Its origin dates back hundreds of years when shepherds tended their herds in the mountains of Switzerland. Supplies were limited and meals consisted of cheese melted by the fire then drizzled onto potatoes and pickles. From these humble origins the tradition of raclette was born, and can now be enjoyed at home with our tabletop raclette grills. With the a Swissmar Raclette Grill, having friends over for a dinner party has never been so much fun. Instead of cooking in the kitchen for your friends, you can be spending time together- grilling meats and vegetables and melting delicious cheese: Quick, personalized dishes are just minutes away. Swissmar’s 8-person Classic Raclette comes with a reversible cast iron grill/crepe top, eight raclette dishes and spatulas. Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Unless otherwise indicated, this product is manufactured for North American electrical standards and is intended for use in the United States and Canada.
2. Secura GR-1503XL 1700W Electric Reversible 2 in 1 Grill Griddle w/Glass Lid Indoor Outdoor
- The Secura portable electric grill has a reversible, non-stick, cooking plate measuring 15.5”x11.5”, about 180 square inches
- a super large cooking surface saves you cooking time and allows easy movement of food around while you grill or BBQ
- Removable heavy duty tri-ply cooking plate with the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and griddle plate. Grill and Griddle 2-in-1, saves your cabinet space
- Removable glass lid prevents splatter and retains heat (extra moisture vents from sides keeping food crispy) while you barbecue
- Cool-touch handles and housing. Removable adjustable thermostat control. Heating indicator light. Product measurements: 20-1/4
- Grease channels help drain excess oils and fats away from your food and collect in the drip tray. The drip tray is removable and disassembles easily for cleaning. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
The Secura Electric 2-in-1 Grill & Griddle combination is one of the most versatile counter top appliances you can add to your small appliance inventory. Use it indoors to make that perfect breakfast of bacon and eggs with pancakes or take it outdoors to grill up perfect burgers. It features 180 square inches of cooking surface on the non-stick reversible cooking plate; one side serves as a griddle, the other side as a grill. The removable glass lid provides splatter protection and heat retention during the cooking process while allowing you to view the progress of your meal. The cooking plates have the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and the griddle plate making for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. The cool-touch housing and handles, a removable grease drip tray and removable adjustable thermostat control round out this appliances features. Only for use with North American Electrical standards, 1700 watts of power, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year manufacturers Limited warranty.
3. Presto 07062 Ceramic 22-inch Electric Griddle with removable handles Black
- Extra-large griddle-great for every meal and entertaining
- Special textured ceramic cooking surface provides enhanced nonstick performance and easier cleaning
- Removable handles for easy cleaning and compact storage
- Control Master heat control maintains desired cooking temperature
- Heavy cast aluminum griddle is virtually warp-proof
- Fully immersible with the heat control removed
This extra-large 22-inch griddle makes enough food for the entire family and still stores neatly in the kitchen cabinet. A special textured ceramic cooking surface provides enhanced nonstick performance and easier cleaning for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and entertaining. Removable handles make it simple to clean and compact to store. Simply open the latch clips to detach handles from base. With the handles removed, the griddle stores efficiently in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets. Control master heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature. The heavy cast aluminum griddle is virtually warp-proof. Slide-out drip tray removes for quick cleanups, and griddle is fully immersible with the heat control detached.
4. Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
5. Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 268 square inches of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing – simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle
- This grill has a stainless steel “H” burner that heats up fast! The “H” shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Easy to use igniter and uses convenient 1 pound propane bottle for fuel – the perfect camping grill, tail gating grill, road trip grill, and everyday outdoor use grill
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
6. BELLA 14606 Copper Titanium Coated Non-Stick electric-griddles, 10.5 x 20 INCH,
- KITCHEN INNOVATION: This hardworking griddle features a 1500 watt heating system, cool touch handles and a base with a built in ledge with backstop for easy pancake flipping. The removable probe with easy-to-use dial allows for precise temperature control
- DURABLE & EFFICIENT: This griddle’s unique ceramic non-stick coating is 8 times more durable & cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick coatings. It’s reinforced with titanium for outstanding strength & resistance to scratching from metal utensils
- NONSTICK COOKING: This griddle’s Healthy-Eco coating contains no harmful chemicals like lead & cadmium. This family-size griddle cooks large amounts of food & the titanium ceramic coating offers superior food release making this a true non-stick surface
- You need quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life. We provide you with the right small kitchen appliance & also equip you with essential tools like recipes, tips & product videos. The kitchen should be fun. With Bella it can be.
- COMPARE THE QUALITY: Compare our wide selection of small kitchen appliances to similar products from Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Breville, Oster, Lodge, Blackstone, Black & Decker, Presto, KitchenAid, Braun, All Clad, Presto or Westinghouse.
Whip up breakfast for the whole gang or grill your favorite meats, all with one simple turn of a knob. This BELLA Griddle with Copper Ceramic Titanium Coating allows you to go from keep warm to 400 degrees giving you the option to cook virtually anything you would cook on a stove while using less energy. This versatile cooking surface is BPA Free and features specialized Copper Titaniun non-stick coating which is highly durable and cooks faster than the traditional coatings. Safer than a stove, this unit has heat protection so you never have to worry about over heating. Not to mention, it is super easy to clean. Fully immersible in water, simply toss the cooking plate in sink for ultra easy cleaning
7. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
8. Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
- The heavy cast aluminum base with premium nonstick surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Built-in backstop ledge for convenient food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Special Tilt’nDrain feature allows the griddle to easily adjust from a level grilling surface for eggs to a tilted draining surface for meats
- Griddle tilts by simply pulling the handles outward
- Push the handles back in and the griddle returns to a level cooking surface
This super-sized griddle is great for any meal. It can cook up to 50% more food than other jumbo griddles. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Fully submersible with the heat control removed. Control Master® heat control maintains proper cooking temperature automatically. Huge cooking surface! Cooks as many as 12 slices of french toast at one time. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
9. Presto 7072, Black Slimline Griddle, 22"
- Extra-large cooking surface makes enough for the entire family. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray
- Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Low-profile buffet server. Griddle features a big 13×22-inch cooking surface ideal for buffet-style serving
- Heavy cast aluminum cooking surface is virtually warp-proof. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Slimline design makes it convenient to store
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired temperature automatically
- Slide-out drip tray removes for quick cleaning
Presto 22″ slimline griddle features: 22″ electric griddle premium non-sticks limeline designfully immersible and dishwasher safe slide out drip tray dimensions: 14.43 inches x 25.31 inches x 25.31 inches
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cast Iron Electric Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!