We spent many hours on research to finding broan 97010635, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best broan 97010635, you should not miss this article. broan 97010635 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 broan 97010635 by our suggestions
570 reviews analysed
1. Broan 678 Ventilation Fan and Light Combination, 50 CFM and 2.5-Sones
- BROAN Ventilation Fan with Light eliminates humidity from laundry rooms, tobacco smoke from rec rooms, fumes from workshops, or cooking fumes from kitchens
- For installation in ceilings up to a 12/12 pitch. Sturdy key-holed mounting brackets available for quick and accurate installation
- Built-in, shatter-resistant light-diffusing lens accepts up to 100-watt incandescent bulb (sold separately)
- Use with BROAN Model 68W (White) or 68V (Ivory) two-function control (available separately). 50 CFM 2.5 Sones
- Classic white polymeric grille bright 100-watt lighting capacity. Bulb not included. 100-Watt lighting, type IC (Insulation Contact). 5-3/4-by-8-by-8-1/4-inch housing
- Has plug-in, permanently lubricated motor and shatter-resistant light diffusing lens
- Comes with 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Broan features classic ventilation fan/light combinations which easily fit any decor. Why stop at just powerful ventilation when you can add extra lighting to help brighten any room?
Designed for double duty, the Broan Ceiling-Mount Ventilation Fan with Light removes stale, humid air and brightens your room at the same time. Broan ceiling-mounted fan/light combos are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, so you’ll be sure to find the perfect fixture for your home.
By removing odors and eliminating moisture, this fan improves air quality and decreases overall humidity levels.
This type IC fan is quick and easy to install. View larger.
Improves Air Quality and Prevents Damage
A Broan ceiling-mount fan should be an integral part of every home’s ventilation system. By removing odors and eliminating moisture, this fan improves air quality and decreases overall humidity levels. Keeping a room well ventilated with a Broan ceiling-mount fan prevents damage to building materials and also prevents mold and mildew growth.
Plug-In, Lubricated Motor Performs Powerfully
Thanks to the convenience of a permanently lubricated, plug-in motor and efficient polymeric fan impeller, the Broan Ventilation Fan with Light is both powerful and reliable. UL-listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit, this fan can be used with an optional two-function wall control. It also features a matte white polymeric grille that is impervious to the bathroom environment and complements virtually any decor.
Polymeric Duct Connectors and Tapered Sleeves for Easy Installation
Quick to install, this type IC (Insulation Contact) fan offers polymeric duct connectors with tapered sleeves for easy, positive ducting.
Bright, 100-Watt Lighting
More than just a ventilation fan, this device also serves as a light fixture with the capacity for a 100-watt incandescent bulb (bulb not included). Its shatter-resistant, light-diffusing lens ensures even light distribution and safety.
The Broan Ventilation Fan with Light is backed by a one-year warranty.
About Broan: Over 75 Years of Innovation
The Broan story began in 1932, when Henry Broan developed and manufactured the Motordor Fan, which provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation.
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, and it employs more than 3,200 people in eight countries on three continents. It is North America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products, including range hoods, ventilation fans, and indoor air-quality products. The company also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors, and speakers.
What’s in the Box
Broan Ventilation Fan with Light and installation instructions.
Ventilation and Bath Fans with Lights
|120||1.6||2.5||50||Square||100-watt bulb (not included)|
|120||2.0||3.5||70||Square||100-watt bulb (not included)|
|120||1.9||3.5||100||Round||100-watt bulb and 7-watt nightlight (not included)|
2. Broan AE110 Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan, 110 CFM 1.0 Sones
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side
- Reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models
- Ezduct connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- Ul listed for use over tubs and showers with a gfci circuit
Keep your bathroom fog-free with the broan-nutone ae110 energy star fan. This bathroom fan is energy star qualified. It boasts 110 cfm that quickly reduces humidity and fogged mirrors in bathrooms as large as 105 square feet. This bathroom exhaust fan features an innovative ezduct connector that may be installed room-side for an easy retrofit installation. It has a clean look, foldable mounting ears, and true seal damper technology that reduces air leakage. This item includes a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty. About broan-nutone ventilation: broan-nutone has been leading the industry since 1932 in producing innovative ventilation products and built-in convenience products, all backed by superior customer service. Today, they’re headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, employing more than 3200 people in eight countries. They’ve become north America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products and the industry leader for range hoods, ventilation fans, and heater/fan/light combination units. They are proud that more than 80 percent of their products sold in the united states are designed and manufactured in the u’s, With u’s And imported parts. Broan-nutone is dedicated to providing revolutionary products to improve the indoor environment of your home, in ways that also help preserve the outdoor environment. Dimensions: 11.5L x 12w x 5.75H in.. 110 Cfm reduces humidity in 105-sq.-Ft. Room. Room-side retrofit installations. True seal damper technology reduces air leakage.
3. Broan 690 Bathroom Fan Upgrade Kit, 60 CFM
- The BROAN bath fan upgrade kit lets you convert your old bath fan to a brand new unit in just 10 minutes. Improve performance, reduce the sound level and upgrade the appearance of your economy fan in minutes.
- New motor (60 CFM and 3.0 Sones) reduces sound up to 50 percent, improves air movement up to 20 percent and helps control humidity that causes mold and mildew.
- New Grille: Upgrade your bathroom’s look with a modern white grille.
- Wrench: No special tools are required. The kit has everything you need including new components, a wrench, fasteners, and complete step-by-step instructions.
- Two motor plates included to fit most economy fans.
The Broan bath fan upgrade kit lets you convert your old bath fan to a brand new unit in just 10 minutes. Improve performance, reduce the sound level and upgrade the appearance of your economy fan in minutes.
Broan 690 60-CFM Bathroom Fan Upgrade Kit
Easy 10-Minute Installation
Looking to upgrade your economy fan, but without all the hassle? Consider converting your old bath fan into a brand-new unit with this Broan 690 bath-fan upgrade kit. In just 10 minutes, improve the performance of your economy fan, reduce the sound level, and upgrade the appearance to a sleeker design.
Broan makes it easy. Simply remove the old grille, remove the old fan assembly, attach the new fan and new motor plate, and install it into the existing housing. For the grand finale, snap the new white polymeric grille into place, and it’s ready to go. No rewiring, no new duct work, and no special tools required. The kit provides everything needed, including new components, a wrench, fasteners, and complete step-by-step instructions.
Quieter Operation, Better Air Ventilation
The new 60-CFM 3.0-sones fan reduces sound levels up to 50 percent and boosts air movement up to 20 percent. With the new bath fan in place, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that–even after the steamiest of morning showers–moisture is quickly being drawn up and out of the bathroom. By helping to return the room to a normal humidity level, the ventilating fan helps prevent mold, mildew-fostering vapor, and other cosmetic and structural problems associated with excess moisture.
The new bath fan is UL listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit, and it’s also suitable for wall installation. Two motor plates are included to fit most economy fans, and the grille measures 9-1/4 inches wide by 11-1/4 inches long.
|Broad 690 Upgrade Kit Replaces the Models Below|
|If your grill looks like this:||The fan is very likely one of these models:||Housing dimensions:|
|NuTone 693, 695, 696N||7-1/2″ x 7-1/4″ or 8″ x 7-1/4″|
Broan 670, 671, 688, 689
|7-1/2″ x 7-1/4″; Not compatible with 8″ x 8-1/4″|
|Nautilus N671, N688|
Since they opened their doors in 1936, NuTone has been creating innovative products for the home. Their product offerings include everything from built-in electric heaters, ceiling fans, and bath/ventilation fans to indoor air-quality products, range hoods, and attic ventilators, as well as medicine cabinets, door chimes, intercom systems, and home theatre systems. NuTone founded many of the product innovations that are now considered industry standards. After being acquired by Nortek in 1998, NuTone was added to Nortek’s Broan Group. Though NuTone is now Broan-NuTone, the company’s commitment of delivery the finest products in the industry remains the same.
4. Broan Manufacturing L300 Broan Lo Sone Exhaust Fan 300 Cfm 8
5. Broan 688 Ceiling and Wall Mount Fan, 50 CFM 4.0 Sones, White Plastic Grille
Remove air wherever needed with Broan compact ventilation fans. Metal grille kit S97011308 (available separately).
From the Manufacturer
Since 1932, Broan-NuTone LLC has led the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, unsurpassed built-in convenience products and superior customer service. While global expertise plays a critical role in Broan-NuTone’s ability to being able to meet and exceed the needs and desires of homeowners and designers alike, Broan-NuTone is very proud of the fact that over 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States with U.S. and imported parts. Manufacturing operations in the United States are located in Hartford, Wisconsin and Cleburne, Texas, with customer and technical services located in Hartford and in Cincinnati, Ohio. Broan-NuTone is committed to developing revolutionary products that improve the indoor environment as well as implementing procedures to preserve the outdoor environment. Broan is the industry leader of range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Fresh Air Systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, solar powered attic ventilators and trash compactors. NuTone holds major market positions in door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, home theater speakers, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans. BEST range hoods are the “Ultimate in Kitchen Ventilation” featuring state-of-the-art performance and Italian design.
6. Broan AE80B Invent Energy Star Qualified Single-Speed Ventilation Fan, 80 CFM 1.5 Sones, White
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required and this means a faster, Easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our trueseal damper technology, invent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air back drafts
- Ezduct connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, Fan housing connection have never been Easier
- UL listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit
- so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your Fan exactly where you need it the most
- Dimension: 9.25″ L x 10″ W x 5.75″ H
Complete your bathroom remodel by installing this Broan-Nutone A80B InVent Series Single-Speed Fan. This single speed fan is ENERGY STAR qualified and UL listed for use over tubs and showers. It boasts 80 CFM to reduce humidity and quickly eliminate fogged mirrors in bathrooms up to 75 square feet. This bathroom exhaust fan boasts an EZDuct connector so it may be installed room-side, which means an easy retrofit installation without requiring attic access. TrueSeal damper technology InVent fan reduces air leakage by up to 50%. This item includes a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty. About Broan-NuTone Ventilation: Broan-NuTone has been leading the industry since 1932 in producing innovative ventilation products and built-in convenience products, all backed by superior customer service. Today, they’re headquartered in Hartford, Wisconsin, employing more than 3200 people in eight countries. They’ve become North America’s largest producer of residential ventilation products and the industry leader for range hoods, ventilation fans, and heater/fan/light combination units. They are proud that more than 80 percent of their products sold in the United States are designed and manufactured in the U.S., with U.S. and imported parts. Broan-NuTone is dedicated to providing revolutionary products to improve the indoor environment of your home, in ways that also help preserve the outdoor environment. Dimensions: 9.25L x 10W x 5.75H in.. 80 CFM reduces humidity in 75-sq.-ft. room. Room-side retrofit installations. TrueSeal Damper Technology reduces air leakage. ENERGY STAR Qualified. Manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty.
7. Broan 744 Recessed Bulb Fan and Light, 70 CFM 75-Watt
- 4-Inch round duct connector
- High efficiency centrifugal fan delivers 70 CFM, HVI-certified 1.5 Sones
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit with PAR30L or PAR30LN type bulbs
- 6 7/8-Inch high housing appropriate for new construction and 2-Inch by 8-Inch ceiling joists with 4-Inch round duct connector
- Uses a 75-Watt bulb, either R30 or BR30 for standard applications and multiple units can easily be used in larger rooms
Recessed lights are popular lighting solutions. But Broan took it a step further by incorporating powerful ventilation in the same design. Our recessed fan lights disappear into the ceiling with other recessed lights, so they are practical decorating and air removal solutions for any room in the house.
Perfect for a bath area to control the humidity, the Broan 744 recessed fan/light is also ideal for use in a utility room, kitchen, or high-traffic family room to keep the air fresh and comfortable. The high efficiency centrifugal fan delivers 70 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air movement, and it uses a maximum 75-watt incandescent light bulb. It also produces an ultra-quiet, HVI-certified 1.5-sone noise level.
The Broan 744 disappears into the ceiling with other recessed lights, making it a practical decorating solution for any room in the house. The trim also matches the designs of major recessed light manufacturers. It’s listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit. The 744 is not for use over cooking surfaces. The light fixture uses either R30 or BR30 bulbs in standard applications, or PAR30L or PAR30LN bulbs when used over bathtubs and showers. Other features include 4-inch ducting for new construction or retrofit and hanger bars for easy installation.
You can control this fan’s operation through a choice of Broan wall control models (available separately):
63W, 63V, 64W, 64V, 68W, 68V, 269WL, 269VL
Considerations When Choosing a Home Ventilation System
Homes are now built much more efficiently than they once were, making them far less costly to heat and air condition. That said, having proper ventilation throughout the home is now imperative in order to provide a safe and comfortable living environment. Broan ventilation fans provide the best solutions to ensure that contaminants are constantly removed from the indoors.
Eliminating excess moisture keeps your home dry and comfortable and can help avoid mold and mildew. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) “outgas” from construction materials such as plywood, carpet, fabric, paint, adhesive, insulation, and other common items. Allergens, dust, cooking vapor, and what the kids bring home from school are more reasons why good ventilation is critical.
Sones measure the “sound level” of your fan
A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of comfortable hearing level for an average listener. The lower the sone value, the more comfortable the environment. Sones are not decibels or volume, but rather how sound is “sensed.” One sone is half as loud as two sones, and is equivalent to a quiet refrigerator.
744 Recessed Fan/Light
At a Glance
- Incorporates ventilation and stylish recessed light in one fixture
- Multiple units can easily be used in larger rooms
- Practical decorating and air removal solutions for any room in the house
- Moves 70 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Produces a 1.5-sone level of sound
- Can be used over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit
- 1-year limited warranty
- Not for use over cooking surfaces
Calculate the air movement necessary for proper ventilation
Air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). To determine CFM requirements, first determine the size of your room. Measure and multiply the length, width and ceiling height of your room to determine cubic footage. Then use the multiplication factor of .13 and round up to the next “ten.” Here are three examples:
Example 1: Bathroom with 8′ ceiling: 7′ wide x 9′ long x 8′ high x .13 = 66. Select a bath fan with at least 70 CFM.
Example 2: Bathroom with 9′ ceiling: 10′ wide x 9′ long x 9′ high x .13 = 105. Select a bath fan with at least 110 CFM.
Example 3: For a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, use the average ceiling height at the wall and the peak: 8′ wide x 12′ long x ((8′ at wall + 12′ at peak) / 2 = 10′) average height x .13 = 125. Select a fan (or fans) with at least 130 CFM.
In 1932, Henry Broan developed and manufactured a kitchen fan called the Motordor Fan that provided quiet and efficient kitchen ventilation. Today, Broan-NuTone leads the industry with forward-thinking residential ventilation products, customized climate, communications and storage solutions and superior customer service. The Broan brand focuses on range hoods, ventilation fans, heater/fan/light combination units, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) fresh air systems, built-in heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators and trash compactors, while the NuTone brand offers door chimes, central vacuum systems, stereo intercom systems, medicine cabinets, ironing centers, ceiling fans and ventilation fans.
8. NuTone 85315000 Heater and Ventilation Fan Lens with Grille Assembly
- Includes the lens and grille – this grille does not attach with springs
- This is the only replacement that’s available and will fit all models listed. This grille and lens assembly fits the following Broan/Nutone models:
- And ventilation fan models: 663, 663N, 663FL, 663L, 663LN, 669L, 669LN, 669FN, 763RL, 763RLN, 769RL, 769RLN, 769RF, 769RFT, 770F
- As well as these: V769RF, VF305CN, VF307CN, VF705RCN, VF707RCN
- This grille is held in place with the reflector
9. Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan
- Totally enclosed condenser motor and double-tapered, dolphin shaped bladed blower wheel quietly moves air
- UL listed for Tub/ Shower enclosure:Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire .Air Volume (CFM): 290 (257 at 0.25″ static pressure)
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel
- Rated 290 cubic feet per minute. Duct Diameter: 6-Inch. Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 12 3/16″. Product dimensions: 15 x 15 x 10.2 inches
FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling™ 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan So Quiet You Might Not Know it’s OnThis WhisperCeiling™ model features a totally enclosed condenser motor and a large, double suction blower wheel to quietly move air. A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow. Our fan uses a wide blower wheel that moves a large amount of air at reduced RPMs. The blower wheel is also designed to draw air in from both sides, which helps keep the noise down, as there is more area for the air to enter the wheel. In fact, it is quiet enough that you might not even know it’
From the Manufacturer
The Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM fan features a totally enclosed condenser motor and a double-tapered, dolphin shaped bladed blower wheel to quietly move air. A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow. Panasonic fans use a wide blower wheel that move a large amount of air at reduced RPMs, so they are quiet enough that you might not even know they’re on. With a 2.0 sone level and rated 290 cubic feet per minute, this fan is designed to give you continuous, trouble-free operation for many years due to its high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors which wear at a slower pace. We designed the electrical configuration of this model’s condenser motor to allow it to operate at lower temperatures, increasing the life of the motor and bearings. And, the fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel and painted to protect it from rust. This Energy Star qualified fan has a built-in damper to prevent back draft, which helps to prevent outside air from coming through the fan. The Panasonic FV-30VQ3 WhisperCeiling 290 CFM Ceiling Mounted Fan is covered by a manufacturer warranty for period of three years from the date of the original purchase and is sold one item per package.
10. Homewerks Worldwide 7140-50 Bathroom Fan Ceiling Mount Exhaust Ventilation 1.0 Sones 50 CFM, White
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk’s bath fan ensures comfort in your home by quietly eliminating moisture and humidity in the bathroom. This exhaust fan is 1 sone at 50 CFM which means it’s able to manage spaces up to 50 square feet
- BATH FANS HELPS REMOVE HARSH ODOR: When cleaning the bathroom or toilet, harsh chemicals are used and they can leave an obnoxious odor behind. Homewerk’s bathroom fans can help remove this odor with its powerful ventilation
- BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction featuring a grille modern style
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling mount ventilation. Ceiling Opening (L) 7-1/2 in x Ceiling Opening (W) 7-1/4 x Ceiling Opening (H) 5-3/4 in and a 4″ round duct connector.
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one of our products. We ensure that all of our products are produced and certified to regional, national and international industry standards. We are proud of the products we sell, you will be too. 3 Year Limited
Update your bathroom with the Homework’s 50 CFM bath fan. Featuring a no-cut design and 50 CFM airflow, this bath fan is easy to install and can power through humidity in bathrooms up to 50 square feet. The simple white grille was created to match and blend in with most ceilings. The corrosion resistant, galvanized steel housing is built to withstand moisture and will keep your bath fan operating year after year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Broan 97010635 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!