We make a short list of the best brick outdoor pizza oven including detail information and score based on 20,857 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best brick outdoor pizza oven
1. Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit • DIY Pizza Oven – The Mattone Barile Foam Form (Medium Size) provides the PERFECT shape / size for building a money-saving homemade Pizza Oven with locally sourced Firebrick.
- Mattone Barile – Medium Sized Pizza Oven Form – (32” x 22” Interior / 700 SqIn Cooking Surface)
- Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively build a Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven with Locally Sourced Materials.
- Extremely-Detailed and Ridiculously-Illustrated Pizza Oven Plans with Materials Lists can be downloaded for FREE on our website.
- America’s LOWEST priced DIY Pizza Oven PERIOD! The average FINISHED oven (including the base) costs around $1400!
- 1000’s of Pizza Oven Kits Sold… 4.89 Stars from Actual Customers / Customer Reviews!
When you’re ready to build a low-cost, yet highly functional wood-fired outdoor pizza oven, look no further than the Mattone Barile foam DIY pizza oven form! This medium-sized wood-fired brick pizza oven is the perfect size to bake a romantic dinner for two… but large enough to entertain 15 – 30 hungry friends with ease! Designed for smaller porches and patios, this powerful brick pizza oven really packs a punch! You can easily cook 15 – 20 pizzas in just 1 hour. Please Note – this is only the pizza oven foam form. The pizza oven cooking accessories and the highly recommended ceramic fiber blanket (insulation) are not included.
2. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Accessory, 14-Inch
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade and frozen pizzas
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 12.5″ x 26″ (325 sq. in)
The Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove.
3. Pizzacraft PC7001 PizzaQue Deluxe Outdoor Pizza Oven Kettle Grill Conversion Kit
- Transform the kettle grill you already own into a pizza oven
- Achieves high temperature and smoky flavor of professional, wood-fired pizza ovens (about 900 F)
- Fits many grill models including Weber and Home Depot’s Master Forge kettle grills (18” and 22.5” models)
- Cooks a pizza in 3 to 5 minutes
- Deluxe kit includes: stainless steel kettle converter with built-in thermometer, 15” round Cordierite pizza stone, 13” wide folding aluminum pizza peel, charcoal fence and flex door with hooks (door may ship separately)
Replicate a traditional wood-burning pizza oven using your charcoal grill. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit for 18-Inch and 22.5-inch Kettle Grills converts your grill into the perfect pizza oven in just minutes. The kit will allow your grill to reach cooking temperatures up to 900F. The cordierite baking stone within the kit absorbs and evenly distributes heat, eliminating hot spots. Your pizzas will cook quickly, evenly, and with that great smoky, authentic flavor. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit gives you the experience of pizza from a traditional wood-burning oven — but without breaking the bank. Fast and easy to install, and includes a folding aluminum pizza peel to easily transport pizzas to and from your grill. Fits Weber kettle grills (18 inches and 22.5 Inches), Home Depot’s Master Forge grills (18 Inches and 22.5 Inches), plus many other similar grill models. (“Weber” and the Weber kettle barbecue grill are trademarks of Weber-Stephen products LLC.) Works with charcoal, wood chunks, or similar fuels.
HOW TO USE: Assemble out of the box following the instructions in your manual (20 minutes). Then place on grill, as shown in your manual (5 minutes). Light charcoal (20 minutes); use a charcoal starter for best results. Preheat for about 10 minutes. Use your pizza peel to slide an uncooked pizza onto the stone. Your pizza’s cook time is determined by grill temperature and your desired doneness. Use the peel to rotate your pizza halfway through cooking. When it is done, remove using the peel, slice, and serve.
PLEASE NOTE: The thermometer in your pizza kit has been calibrated to accurately measure the temperature of grill’s cooking environment; the elevated position of the grill lid while the kit is in use may result in varying readouts on the thermometer.
CAUTION: Unit will become very hot. Wait for unit to cool before handling. Use heat-safe gloves if handling on the grill. Place on a heat-safe surface if removing from your grill.
4. Simond store DIY Brick Pizza Oven Door-19.25”(H) X 27”(W) w/Wooden Handle
This pizza oven door is made from 10 gauge SS-304.
It is Use to seal the heat inside your pizza oven when baking/cooking food items that require long bake times.
- Dimensions: 19.25″ H X 27″ W
- 304 Grade SS Mounting Hardware.
5. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
6. Green Mountain Grill Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Green Mountain Grills Pizza Oven Attachment Fits Models: ~ Daniel Boone ~ Jim Bowie Part Numbers: ~ GMG-4023 Specs: ~ Convert your Pellet Grill into a Wood pellet fired Pizza Oven! ~ The pizza oven attachment raises the internal temperature of your pellet grill to that of a real wood burning pizza oven by funneling the heat from the fire box directly up and into the stone baking chamber. This creates temperatures upwards of 800F, allowing you to cook restaurant quality pizza in 2-4 minutes. The steel housing chamber creates a unique air flow system which enhances the convective, conductive, and radiant heat in and around the cooking chamber. ~ Genuine GMG Product Accessory ~ Dimensions: 18″ Wide x 3″ Tall x 13″ Deep – 28lb weight ~ Made from high quality Stainless Steel ~ Easy Installation – Simply remove the grates, grease drip tray and heat shields if applicable. Place the pyramid shaped piece over the firebox and then place the pizza stone feet down on the tray of the pyramid. Place the dome with the opening towards the front of the grill. ~ 90 day manufacturer warranty
7. Harbor Gardens KUK002B Monterey Pizza Oven with Stone, Stainless/Enamel Coated Steel
Harbor gardens KUK002B Monterey pizza oven with stone, stainless/enamel coated steel. Backyard wood fired pizza oven to bring the joy of wood fired oven cooking to your home. With fast heat, up times for making incredible wood-fired pizzas, steaks, chicken, fish, bread! you can cook pizzas & breads directly on the stone provided. Durable stainless steel with a matte black high temperature paint. Easy to empty & clean. Temperature Gauge included to help cook your pizza. Perfect for any pizza enthusiast. Home is the place you spend quality time with friends & family. Enhance your home & garden with the new harbor gardens collection by world source partners. The harbor gardens Brand was created with the new lawn & garden consumer lifestyle in mind. The harbor gardens assortment can create a backyard oasis with our newly designed fire pits, Chimeneas, & pizza ovens. Customers can surround themselves with our cutting edge galvanized planters, our decorative garden stakes & wind spinners, our fashion forward bistro sets, & wall art. Home is where harbor gardens lives.
8. Bertello Wood Burning Tray for Propane Gas Burner
Napoli Wood Burning Tray for Propane Gas Burner. This patent pending wood tray allows you to cook with wood in your Napoli Pizza Oven while using the Napoli Propane Gas Burner at the same time. The gas burner slides into the specially designed wood tray, allowing you to put wood on top of the gas burner. You can quickly heat the oven with the propane gas burner (sold separately) then add wood for an authentic wood fired flavor.
9. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found brick outdoor pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!