We spent many hours on research to finding bosch laser level gpl3, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best bosch laser level gpl3, you should not miss this article. bosch laser level gpl3 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 bosch laser level gpl3 by our suggestions
723 reviews analysed
1. Bosch 3-Point Laser Alignment with Self-Leveling GPL 3
- ACCURACY: The Bosch GPL 3 features plumb and level point projection to accurately transfers and align level, plumb, 90-Degree and grade points. It offers accuracy of +/- 1/4 In. at 100 ft. and eliminates the need for a standard plumb bob.
- PRECISION: Featuring the Bosch-Patented Diamond-Cut Beam Splitter – a system that allows a single diode to project all laser points for superior accuracy and precision
- SELF LEVELING: With Bosch’s Smart Pendulum System the alignment laser self levels and indicates out-of-level condition and locks when switched off.
- DURABLE: The Bosch GPL 3 is durable and tough with a robust over-molded housing. It’s water and dust proof to ensure years of dependable operation.
- PORTABLE: At only 4-1/8-Inch (105 mm) tall
- the GPL 3 is pocket-sized and portable. The pouch fits on your tool belt and also features an Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Class II laser product, <
- 1mW power output
This Bosch 3-Point Alignment Laser Features a patented diamond-cut beam splitter that enables the single diode to project all 3 points for superior accuracy. The GPL 3 features the smart pendulum system that not only self-levels and indicates out of level conditions but locks the pendulum in place when turned off. Pocket-sized unit is compact and fits on your tool belt. Laser Output Plumb and level point projection accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, 90 and grade points. Easy field recalibration maintains accuracy and prevents downtime.
2. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6184 Three-Beam Magnetic Torpedo Laser Dot
This magnetic torpedo laser level offers precision, versatility and durability with four vials that read plumb, level, 45° and cross check as well as three simultaneous 90° laser beams for level, plumb and square reference points. For versatility, the level comes equipped with a strong magnetic leveling base, tripod mount and V-groove frame that fits on pipe and conduit. And the precision crafted, anodized aluminum frame provides maximum accuracy and durability. The level also comes with a soft-sided carrying pouch to keep your tool clean and safe when not in use.
3. Bosch GLL 1P Combination Point and Line Laser Level
The Bosch GLL 1P Line and Point Laser Level is a pocket-sized tool that allows the user to easily mount the laser, align it and go to work. It’s a great tool for basic tasks. Handy for horizontal, vertical or angular applications, it has 2 built-in bubble vials, with quick and accurate leveling. The 1 button operation delivers a bright light with outstanding accuracy, up to 3/16 in. at 33 ft.
4. Cross Line Laser Level with Plumb Spot, Self-Leveling, Includes Magnetic Mounting Clamp Klein Tools 93LCLS
- Self-leveling, easy-to-read horizontal and vertical laser lines with plumb spot lasers to pinpoint overhead locations
- Projects horizontal and vertical lines independently or together for various alignments
- Water and dust resistant (IP54), hard plastic carrying case included
- Integrated magnetic 360-degree mounting bracket with 1/4-Inch and 5/8-Inch tripod mounting threads
- Additional mounting clamp attachment for use on ceiling grid applications
- Durable enough to withstand a 3.3-Foot drop
- Features powerful rare earth magnets
The Klein Tools Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser Level is a high-performance laser leveling and alignment tool for professionals. This level provides a reliable pendulum self-leveling system with clear, bright laser level lines, and a 90-degree vertical plumb spot feature. Equipped with an integrated magnetic mount and an additional versatile ceiling clip mount, Klein’s cross-line level enables a multitude of alignment and layout applications. Durable enough to withstand a 3.3-foot drop. Features powerful rare earth magnets. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
5. Bosch GPL5 5-Point Alignment Laser BNA
- Integrated reference lines for precise positioning of tool and transfer of points
- Easy field recalibration maintains accuracy and prevents downtime
- Pocket-sized measuring 4 1/8-inch tall with pouch that fits on tool belt
- Pendulum leveling system self-levels, senses and indicates out-of level condition, locks when off
- Multipurpose attachment positions and mounts with magnets, strap or threaded mounts (1/4-20, 5/8-11)
- Class IIa laser product, <1mW power output
Five-point level with points up/down, front and sides for plumb, level, align and 90° square; accuracy is +/- 1/4 In. at 100 Ft. Eliminates the need for 3-4-5 In. measurements in laying out a 90° angle. Smart Pendulum System self-levels, indicates out-of-level condition and locks when switched off. Compact design allows the unit to go anywhere and can be used in almost any interior application. Multi-purpose attachment positions the mount with magnets, strap or threaded mounts (5/8 In. to 11, 1/4 In. to 20).
The Bosch GPL5 five-point self-leveling alignment laser features has an innovative design combined with cutting-edge technology. It features quad mirror technology, integrated reference lines, a smart pendulum leveling system, and easy field recalibration. This is all contained in the pocket-sized self-leveling alignment laser that is 4 1/8-inches tall. This tool is ideal for both professional and DIYers-it is packed with top technology in a compact package.
The Bosch GPL5 self-leveling alignment laser features top-of-the-line technology. First, it has quad-mirror technology that provides five-point lasers for level, plumb up, plumb down, and square. This laser can be precisely positioned during use and transfer points for easy and accurate transfer and alignment of points in level, plumb, and square grade applications. It also has a smart pendulum leveling system that allows the laser to self-level. In addition, this system allows the laser to sense and indicate out-of-level condition and locks when the laser is switched off.
The Bosch GPL5 has integrated reference lines, allowing for exact positioning of the tool and transfer of point. It also accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, and 90-degree square points. This laser has easy field recalibration as well, that maintains the precision of the laser while preventing down time. This laser has a conveniently located battery compartment on the top of the tool, so that it is always easy to access. This laser measures 4 1/8-inches in height, making it pocket-sized or able to fit in a pouch on a tool belt. The GPL5 comes with a multipurpose attachment that will position and mount with magnets, strap, or threaded mounts (1/4-inch at 20 and 5/8-inch at 11).
The GLP5 laser has an accuracy within 1/4-inch at 100-feet and a range up to 100-feet. It’s leveling type is self, with up to 5-degrees. The laser diode is a Class 2 635-nanometer that is less than or equal to 1 milliwatt. The mount threading is 5/8-inch at 11 and 1/4-inch at 20. The operating temperature ranges from 24-degrees Fahrenheit (-10-degrees Celsius) to 122-degrees Fahrenheit (50-degrees Celsius). The overall dimensions of the laser are 4.1-inches by 3.1-inches by 1.6-inches and it weighs 1 pound.
Since the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation was established in North America in 2003, the Bosch brand has become synonymous with engineering excellence. The power tools division of Bosch continues to be a pioneer and world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. Their core success factors are innovative strength, new product launches, and pace of innovation. Bosch is every professional’s go-to brand for power tools that will last a lifetime.
What’s in the Box
This kit includes one GLP5 five-point self-leveling alignment laser, one multipurpose attachment, a mounting strap, a recalibrating strap, belt pouch, and 3 AA batteries.
GLP5 Laser At A Glance:
- Features quad-mirror technology
- Ideal for level, plumb, and square grade applications
- Pocket-sized for user convenience
- Backed by a 1-year warranty (extended to 2-years if registered within first 8 months of purchase)
6. Johnson Level & Tool 40-6646 Self-Leveling 3 Dot Laser with 2 Plumb Dots and 1 Level Dot
- THREE LASER BEAMS: This self-leveling dot laser simultaneously projects three laser beams (front, up and down) to check plumb and level
- SUPERIOR COMPENSATING SYSTEM: The magnetically dampening compensation system stabilizes pendulum quickly and accurately, and stays level even with nearby vibration on the job site, and the locking compensator helps protect the tool’s inner mechanisms
- FUNCTIONALITY AND DURABILITY: A status light on the top of the unit alerts you to when the tool is beyond its leveling range, and a locking mechanism protects the pendulum during transportation
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Features clearance for all common drywall track materials and 2x dimensional lumber, dust resistant construction, and tripod thread for convenience
- INDOOR APPLICATIONS: The Johnson Level 40-6646 can be used for the following indoor applications
- flooring, cabinetry, drop ceiling installation, wainscoting, carpentry, tiling, electrical boxes and switches, drywall track/stud wall installation, setting drainage slope.
- LASER: Class Il, Power output ≤1mW
7. Bosch GPL3S 3-Point Laser Alignment with Self-Leveling (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Plumb and Level Point Projection. Accurately transfers and aligns level, plumb, 90-Degree and grade points
- Patented Diamond-Cut Beam Splitter. Single diode projects all points for superior accuracy
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System. Self-levels, senses and indicated out-of-level condition, locks when switched off
- Robust Over-Molded Housing. Water and Dust Proof to ensure years of dependable operation
- Pocket-Sized. Only 4-1/8-Inch (105 mm) tall
- pouch fits on tool belt. Also features an Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Class IIa laser product, <
- 1mW power output
8. Bosch GLL75-40G Green-Beam Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- 75 ft. Cross-line laser design – features green beams for visibility, self-leveling technology for accuracy and visible for brightness
- Visi-max technology – delivers maximum beam brightness, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability
- Bright green-beam laser — up to 4x brighter than standard red beams
- Easy-to-use laser setup modes – projects vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- Versatile job layout – lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- Laser Class: II Laser Output: 500-540 nm Laser power: <
- 5 mW
The Bosch GLL75-40G green-beam self-leveling cross-line laser uses green-beam technology, which generates lines are up to 4x brighter than standard red beams. The laser produces vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes, and the tool can project two lines independently or together, for a broad array of alignment and leveling applications. It includes Bosch-exclusive visi-max technology, which delivers maximum beam brightness, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability. The tool has a working range up to 75 ft., and it offers an accuracy of ±1/8 in. At 33 ft. The Bosch smart pendulum system self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition. It locks the pendulum after the laser is switched off for secure transport. The laser is built with sturdy over-molded construction to protect against dust and water, and it has an IP54 rating. The included magnetic L mount provides Rapid positioning to metal surfaces, and it has a free-standing mode with its retractable feet. Laser Class: II Laser Output: 500-540 nm Laser power: < 5="" mw="">
9. Bosch GCL100-80C 12V Cross-Line Laser with Plumb Points
- All-in-one functionality – facilitates one-person job setup with horizontal leveling, vertical alignment and plumb point transfer applications, connected capability
- Built in VisiMax technology – delivers maximum beam brightness, optimized energy efficiency and long-term tool reliability
- Bosch leveling remote app – Free to Download and free to use, this app turns the leveling laser on and off, selects the laser operating modes, adjusts line visibility
- Bright laser lines – has a visible range of 100 ft. With an accuracy of 1/8 in. At 30 ft. For confidence in the job setup
- 12V max Lithium-Ion power – features long runtime for complex or all-day layout jobs
- Class II laser product, <
- 5mW power output
The Bosch GCL100-80C 12V max connected cross-line laser with plumb points delivers all-in-one versatility, with highly visible lines and points. They provide horizontal level, vertical alignment and plumb point transfer applications. The tool features Bosch-exclusive visi-max technology, which monitors tool temperature and power consumption to deliver the brightest line for the job. The laser features Bosch 12V max Lithium-Ion power for extended laser Runtime during complex or all day layout jobs, provides a visible range of 100 ft. And can work with an optional Bosch laser receiver to extend that range to 165 ft. The smart pendulum system self-levels up to 4°, indicates out-of-level condition and locks for safe tool transport. The manual mode locks lines for Use at any angle. The laser comes with the RPM 2 magnetic rotating mount that rotates 360°, has a micro-fine adjustment knob and includes a ceiling grid clip. Class II laser product, <5mw power="" output.="">
10. Bosch GLL 30 Cross Line Laser Level
- CROSS-LINE MODE: The Bosch GLL 30 projects two very bright laser lines, making a cross-line projection for a wide array of level and align uses.
- CONVENIENT: Includes Smart Pendulum System that allows laser tool to self-level while also indicating out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate measuring.
- SECURE: Smart Pendulum Leveling System ensures secure tool transport by locking and protecting pendulum when unit is switched off.
- ACCURACY: The Bosch GLL 30 laser’s thin lines are highly visible up to 30 feet and offer accuracy of 5/16-Inch at 30 feet.
- COMPACT: Features small dimensions and a ergonomic, handy pocket-size design so the GLL 30 can fit in any pocket.
- Class II laser product, <
- 1mW power output
The Bosch GLL 30 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser projects two lines, making a cross-line projection, for a wide array of level and align uses. This versatility makes it more valuable than a typical line laser. With top-notch accuracy and one-switch operation, the user’s leveling and alignment tasks are done quickly and correctly. The laser lines are visible up to 30 Ft. The Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition to help ensure an accurate layout. The pendulum system locks when switched off, to assure secure tool transport. The included MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device provides micro-fine height adjustment, and it allows the laser to be clamped on virtually any surface from 1/2-Inch to 2-1/4-Inch thick, for level lines at any height. Includes: (1) GLL 30, (1) MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device, (2) AA Batteries. Class IIa laser product, <1mw power="" output.="">
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Laser Level Gpl3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!