We spent many hours on research to finding bosch gms120 digital wall scanner, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best bosch gms120 digital wall scanner, you should not miss this article. bosch gms120 digital wall scanner coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 bosch gms120 digital wall scanner by our suggestions
726 reviews analysed
1. Bosch Digital Multi-Scanner GMS120
- DETECTION: The Bosch GMS120 Digital Wall Scanner features multi-mode laser detection for wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring.
- PERFORMANCE: Features the latest three sensor laser technology, offering a wide range of detection performance of up to 4-3/4-Inch deep in cured concrete, up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3-1/8 inches for copper and up to 1-1/2 inches for wood studs. The accuracy of the product is 0.0625
- SELF-CALIBRATING: Includes three selection modes for wood, metal, and AC wiring. The GMS120 offers automatic calibration from the start and continues to self-calibrate through the course of the project for easy and precise detection
- DISPLAY: Features an illuminated graphical LCD display to indicate mode, detection strength, and more. The large detection ring flashes green for no object found, orange for object near and red for object found within the sensor range.
- CENTER FINDER: This wall scanner includes a center finder that pinpoints the object center with an audible detection signal with an on/off button.
Know what’s behind the wall before you take on that job with a wall scanner! The Bosch GMS 120 Electronic Multi Scanner finds magnetic and nonmagnetic metals, power cables, wooden substructures and even plastic pipes! An audible alert and illuminated graphical display gives you the information you need to proceed with confidence.
Bosch’s GMS120 digital multi-scanner provides detection of multiple materials, including wood, metal, and live wiring. Because of its versatility and consistent performance, it’s an ideal tool for construction, electricians, contractors, carpenters, masons, plumbers, and others who need reliable detection.
Bosch’s GMS120 digital multi-scanner has three detection modes and a bright LCD display
Consistent Material Coverage
With its three modes, Bosch’s GMS120 digital multi-scanner is an aid in most situations, as its modes cover wood studs, metal objects such as rebar, studs, and steel/copper pipes, and live wiring. It has precise automatic calibration that makes use easier and an automatic center finder, which pinpoints the center spot of the wood or material that has been detected.
The GMS120 has a deep metal detection feature, which allows a user to detect steel that is placed up to 4-3/4-inches (120 mm) deep in cured concrete. It has a maximum detection depth of up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3-1/8 inches for copper, and up to 1-1/2 inches for wood studs.
Bosch’s GMS120 digital multi-scanner provides an illuminated ring that indicates detection status and an audible detection signal with an on/off button. Adding to the user-focused design, its bright and readable illuminated graphical LCD display indicates mode, detection strength, and more, making it simple to check the detection device and switch modes and tasks. In addition, its ergonomic soft-grip provides a comfortable grip that’s secure and safe.
Dimensions and Warranty
The Bosch GMS120 digital multi-scanner measures 10-1/4 inches by 3 inches by 6-1/2 inches and weighs .6 pounds. It comes with a two-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
One Bosch GMS120 digital multi-scanner, hand strap, one 9-volt battery, and carrying pouch.
|Bosch’s GMS120 digital multi-scanner detects multiple materials, has a user-friendly design, and easy detection status checking (click each to enlarge).|
2. Stud Finder Sensor Wall Sanner – 5 in 1 Electronic Stud Sensor Locator Wall Wood Beam Joist Finders Wall Detector Edge Center Finding with LCD Display for Wood Live AC Wire Metal Studs Detection
- ➤GREAT ACCURACY AND CONSISTENCY – Tavool stud finder is professionally designed! Tavool stud finders uses the UPGRADE INTERNAL SENSORS. It senses a change in density in the space behind the wall and locates the stud center with GREAT ACCURACY. In additions. The shape of this wall scanner also shows the edges of the stud. The center of a stud is the most secure location when mounting anything heavy. The edges help you to recheck the locations. Take it home, makes your DIY homework easier!
- ➤5 SCANNING MODES UP TO 60MM DEPTH – Tavool stud locator has mufti-fuctions and can quickly and easily locates wood metal studs joists beams metal pipe rebar and live AC wire behind walls, floors, and ceilings. StudScan Mode scans through one layer of drywall up to 0.5 in.（12mm) and 1 in . (25mm) thick. DeepScan Mode scans through 2 layers of drywall up to 1.5 in. (38 mm) deep. Deep Stud Scan Mode is a higher sensitivity scanning mode that should be used when there are extra layers of wallboard
- ➤WIRE WSRNNING INDICATOR, NO FEAR OF DRILLING INTO A LIVE WIRE – WireWarning Detection is up to 2 in.(51mm) deep. The added bonus is that the wire warning is ALWAYS ON while you are scanning in StudScan/DeepScan/MetalScan Modes, to alert you to the presence of live, unshielded electrical AC wires up to 2 in. (50 mm) deep, which helps you avoid drilling or hammering into a water pipe or electrical wire.Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find great use in this e
- ➤EASY TO READLCD DISPLAY +SOULD WARNING HELPS FIND STUD CENTER AND STUD DEGES EASILY – Displaying the Desired Stud Center As Well As the Precise Position of the Stud – The Tavool digital stud detector features large LCD display together with the big sound warning to detect the accurate location of the objects. When find the material, the LCD display will indicate the direction and the intensity of beeping tells whether you are more close to the target. The fast detection saves users time and eff
- ➤WHY RECOMMEND TAVOOL STUD FINDER TO YOU: Tavool has been dedicated to Research and develop stud finders for many years, and we have a professional team and mature productions process. Tavool stud finder not only gives you top quality and great accuracy, but also provide muti-functions to meet your practical needs on drywall, lathe wall, ceiling, plasterboard wall, wallboard etc. Every TAVOOL product includes a 45 days money back & 24-month warranty. Please contact us if you have any questions!
3. Bosch D-Tect 150 Wall and Floor Scanner with Ultra Wide Band Radar Technology
- DETECTION: The Bosch-patented Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) radar technology offers a wide range of detection performance in materials up to 6 inches.
- VERSATILITY: The Bosch D-Tect 150 provides seven detection modes including concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view.
- DISPLAY: Features an easy-to-read color display to indicate depth and location of targeted object, plus mode and detection strength. Maximum detection depth (water-filled plastic pipe)- up to 2-3/8 inch (60mm)
- SELF-CALIBRATING: Calibration free from the start of detection and continues to self-calibrate throughout the project making it ready to use at any time.
- PRECISION: The D-Tect 150’s Bosch laser technology allows users to be more productive with greater jobsite accuracy and precision.
The future of detection technology – Precision of the highest order. Give yourself an advantage. Accurate detection of all materials including plastic due to state-of-the-art ultra wideband radar sensor system. Detection accurate to the millimetre due to ultra wideband radar sensor system. Objects are indicated by acoustic and visual signal. Maximum measuring depth of up to 15 cm. Digital display of material properties and permitted drilling depth. Features: Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical cables, wooden beams, plastics such as floor and wall heating pipes Intuitive user interface using multilingual menu with specific modes for different applications Easy-to-read, large, illuminated display Robust design for tough demands on the construction site: dust and splash protection of IP54, also remains fully functional after being dropped from a height of up to 1 m Requires no calibration Specifications: Max. detection depth:150 mm Measuring accuracy of object centre: ± 5 mm Measuring accuracy of indicated permitted drilling depth: ± 5 mm Detectable materials: Metal, power cables,wood, plastic Dust and splash protection: IP54 Power supply: 4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA) Number of possible measurements : 1,000 (non-rechargeable batteries), 1,500 (rechargeable batteries, 2,500 mAh) Dimensions : 220 x 97 x 120 mm Weight : 0.7 kg
4. Bosch Wall and Floor Detection Scanner D-TECT 120
- SMART TECHNOLOGY: The Bosch D-Tect 120 Wall and Floor Detection Scanner features Spot Detection technology to accurately detect objects behind walls, floors, and panels.
- ACCURACY: The D-Tect 120 never requires calibration so you can always feel confident with your reads and focus on the task at hand.
- VERSATILITY: The detection scanner can identify objects in any direction. The D-Tect 120 offers three modes: drywall, universal, and concrete so you can detect “anything in anything”.
- EASY-TO-USE: The wall and floor scanner is easy to use with it’s traffic light system: Green, nothing detected
- orange, something is close
- red, object detected.
- PRECISION: Not only does the D-Tect 120 show you directly detected objects but also shows the direction of nearby objects with arrows.
No need for a back-and-forth motion because it scans as soon as it’s on the wall or surface. Detector is easy to use in small spaces and features an ergonomic design. Because the Bosch D-tect 120 never needs calibration, you can focus on the job without worrying about the detector. Three modes ‒ studs, universal and concrete ‒ make this the right detector for more jobs. Device offers sound with light to show user when something is detected behind a wall, panel or under flooring.
5. Stud Finder Sensor Meterk Wall Scanner – 4 in 1 Electronic Center Finder Multi-Functional Wall Finder Detector with LED/Sound Warning for Wood Stud/Metal/Live AC Wire/Moisture Detection
- ★【4 in 1 Multi-Function Mode】Compared with other stud sensors, Meterk stud finder not only featuring detection for wood stud(exact/deep mode), metal objects(iron and non-ferrous metals), copper conductors(live), but also detection for moisture in the wood and building materials, offering a wider range of detection performance
- ★【Locate the Center of Stud!】Meterk stud finder can be used to find the center of the stud in just once the operation. When the stud sensor is approaching the center of the stud, the signal strength will increase and accompany the sound. At the center, the center icon “+” will appears and the signal strength shows 100% full on the screen. However, other products need to be operated twice in the left and right direction to find the center by looking for the edge of the stud
- ★【Wood Exact/Deep Mode】Stud sensor can detect metal, wood and live cables in walls, ceilings, and floors. Wood exact mode scans through one layer of drywall up to 0.79 inches (20mm) thick. Deep mode scans through 2 layers of drywall up to 1.50 inch (38 mm) deep. Deep stud scan mode is a higher sensitivity scanning mode that should be used when there are extra layers of wallboard
- ★【Convenient Design】Meterk sensor detector has a mute setting, which is very convenient for those who think that the alarm sound is annoying or use it somewhere in the library. This sensor detector has a large LCD display, the backlight function supports to detect studs even in dark environments. Whether you are a professional, a homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find good uses in it
- ★【Make Your DIY Homework Easier!】 This wall detector quickly locates the center of the material, helping you avoid danger when installing TV, cabinets, garage racks, and more. The ability to measure the moisture content of wood and building materials can be of great help in wood processing, water damage repair, and home renovation. 1 x Meterk stud finder, 2 AAA battery, 1 x portable bag, 1 x user manual, 1 x warranty card( 24 month ).
6. TACKLIFE Stud Finder Wall Scanner, 4 in 1 Center Finding Electronic Wall Detector Finders with Sound Warning, Four Scan Modes for Wood Stud/Metal/Live AC Wire/ Deep Detecting – DMS03
- ▲FOUR SCANNING MODE FOR DEEPER DETECT – The stud finder is located the center of wood studs in exact mode and deep mode up to 0.75 inches (20mm) deep and 1.5 inches (38 mm) deeper separately
- Detecting the ferrous metal up to 4 inches (100mm) and non-ferrous metals behind walls up 3.15 inches (80mm)
- Live AC wire mode locate live AC wires up to 2 inches (50mm) deeper
- ▲LARGER LCD SCREEN WITH THREE SIGNAL LIGHTS – The detector has a large LCD display which could show four scan mode, detection depth, detection signal strength, battery and audio signal indicator as well as the edgeer indicator etc
- The light show green when the detector was calibrated and get ready, as getting closed to the center of stud, the indicator will turn yellow to red
- ▲AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION & AUDIBLE WARNING – The wall detector could calibrate automatically, no need to press the button manually all the time, which was finished in the condition without without nails, AC wires or metal
- The multi-function wall detector finders will provide a audio tone sound continually when the stud or AC wire is locating, saving your time and money
- ▲UPGRADED AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN – The stud finder takes with upgraded and ergonomic design, which is so comfortable to hold from any angle satisfying your DIY and home projects
- The cotton on the back has prevented the damage caused to the wall, safely and conveniently
- ▲24 MONTHS WARRANTY- 1 x DMS03 stud finder, 1 x User Manual, 1 x 9V Battery, 1 x Packing Bag
- 1 x Warranty Card ( 24 Month Warranty). Please contact us via [email protected] if you have any questions for the stud finder, we will solve for you within 24 hours
7. Stud Finder Sensor Wall Scanner – 4 in 1 Multi Function Electronic Stud Sensor Finders Wall Detector Center Finding with LCD Display for Wood AC Wire Metal Studs Detection (Stud Finder)
- ➤The Most Accurate & Improved Safety – Tavool specializes in stud finder for years and adopts the most Advance Sensors Technology for accurately & quickly locating studs wood metal AC wires!For Safety, in all modes, this wall scanner always detect and indicate the Live AC Wire. Whether you are a professional, homeowner or a DIY enthusiast, you can find great use in this electronic stud scanner
- ➤4 IN 1 Multiplication Plus Deep Detection – This digital wall scanner includes four different scanning modes for woods, beam, joist, metals, AC wires and deeply embedded objects behind floor, ceiling, wall. Stud mode detects wooden beams and joists in drywall up to 1.2 inches. Metal mode detects pipe , rebar, aluminum and copper up to 1.57 inches.Deep mode detects wood and metal parts located up to 1.77 inches while 85~240 volt AC current for voltage and live electrical lines up to 2.36 inches
- ➤Upgrade Design of LCD Screen – Displaying the Desired Stud Material As Well As the Precise Position of the Stud – The Tavool digital stud scanner features large LCD display together with the big sound warning to detect the accurate location of the objects. When find the material, the LCD display will indicate the direction and the intensity of beeping tells whether you are more close to the target. The fast detection saves users time and efforts, making the task completion EASIER
- ➤Automatic Calibration and Ergonomic Grip for Comfortable Use – Turning on the stud finder and Completing Calibration until the BEEP sound and screen shows disappear. The automatic calibration before using provides users with maximum reliability and accuracy. Then put it on the wall. The wood beam finder will flash and beep once it has picked up the edge of a stud.The ergonomic design of this wall stud finder makes it comfortable to hold from any angle
- ➤Wide Use and 100% Warranty – This stud joist finder wall detector can quickly LOCATE the metal wood AC wire that are hidden in the walls, floors and ceilings of your house, help you avoid hazards while installing TVs, cabinets, garage shelves etc. This stud finder is covered by one years hassle-free warranty. Any problems under normal use in one year, please contact us and we will send new stud finder to you
8. Zircon MultiScanner 740 Electronic Wall Scanner with Built-In Erasable Wall Marker/Center Finding and Edge Finding Stud Finder/Metal Detector/Live AC Wire Detection – FFP
- Zircon’s MS 740 is a multi-surface scanner with 4 modes that allows you to detect and mark the location of studs, metal and live AC wiring
- ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) that automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud, in addition to the unique floating head design that keeps the sensor flat on rough and textured surfaces to increase the accuracy of results
- Both StudScan and DeepScan modes locate the edges, center and direction of wood or metal studs and joists
- Metal Scan mode finds both non-ferrous metal (such as copper pipe) and ferrous metal (such as rebar) even through lath and plaster
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical AC wires
- WireWarning Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical AC wiring while scanning in StudScan, DeepScan, and Metal Scan modes
- Integrated erasable wall marker enables users to mark targets with the simple push of a button
The Zircon MultiScanner 740 center finding electronic wall scanner quickly and easily locates studs, detects metal, locates live, unshielded AC wires and allows you to mark your target. Complete with the latest technology in density detecting software and circuitry, an ergonomic body design, and an erasable marking system. Unlike other wall sensors, scanners and stud finders, the MS 740 is uniquely designed with a “floating head” that keeps the scanning surface level on textured or rough surfaces so results are more accurate. The 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions while the ultra-bright display screen, dual SpotLite Pointing System, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The Signal Strength Indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets. The MultiScanner 740 also includes ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) that automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud, in addition to a low battery indicator to alert its users to replace its battery for optimal performance results. In StudScan mode, the multifunctional 740 locates the center, edges, and direction of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 of an inch (19 mm) deep. Switch over to DeepScan mode and double the scanning depth to 1.5 inches (38 mm). Metal Scan mode of the MS740 provides the ability to locate non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipes, up to 1.5 inches (38 mm) deep and ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 inches (75 mm) deep. Using Metal Scan mode, studs can be found behind lath and plaster walls, tile, drywall and stucco walls by identifying the consistent pattern of screw or nail heads in the studs. Additionally, the MS 740 is programmed with a WireWarning Detection feature that indicates the presence of live unshielded electrical wires up to 2 inches (50 mm) deep when using the stud and metal scan modes. To detect, locate, map, and trace the live wires, simply switch over to the AC Scan function which finds and traces live, unshielded AC wiring up to 2 inches (50 mm) deep. Then use the integrated, erasable marker to note the progression of the wires, studs, or other objects behind the walls. With the Zircon MS740, you can safely maneuver through the most complicated of projects with the professional confidence that comes from owning a Zircon.
9. Walabot DIY – In-Wall Imager – see studs, pipes, wires (for Android smartphones – NOT COMPATIBLE with IPHONE)
- ANDROID COMPATIBLE ONLY – NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE
- New Android App version released (ver 184.108.40.206): (a) Pan mode for improved panoramic view of the wall (b) new User-Interface (c) improvements and bug fixes
- Package contains : Walabot-DIY, USB cable, Gel-Pad for sticking phone to Walabot (does not require removal of case), and protective film to prevent walls scratching
10. Walabot DIY Plus- Advanced wall scanner, stud finder – For Android Smartphones – DY2PBCGL01
- See it, don’t hear it! Use cutting-edge technology to see clearly inside your walls. Don’t just rely on a ‘beep’.
- See wooden studs, metal studs, pipes and wires.
- See movement and locate pests inside walls.
- Works on drywall and lath & plaster walls.
- Detects up to 4 inches (10 centimeters) into your walls.
- Automatically finds and shows the center of the stud.
- A mobile app offers continuous upgrades and feature improvements.
- Never requires batteries.
- Works with Android phones running Android 6. 0 and above with USB On-The-Go (OTG).
- Not compatible with iPhones, iPads or tablets.
The world’s best stud finder has now gotten even better! Now supports Lath and Plaster with new smooth scanning strips and enhanced product casing. The Walabot DIY Plus detects metal studs, wood studs, wires, pipes and can show movement behind walls. The Walabot DIY Plus can be used by contractors, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, and those in need of advanced wall imaging capabilities. The advanced technology is also perfect for DIYers and those who want real-time visual images of what is hidden within a wall.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Gms120 Digital Wall Scanner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!