We spent many hours on research to finding bosch electric jack hammer model 11304, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best bosch electric jack hammer model 11304, you should not miss this article. bosch electric jack hammer model 11304 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 bosch electric jack hammer model 11304 by our suggestions
838 reviews analysed
1. Mophorn 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker 1800 RPM Jack Hammer Demolition Drills with Flat Chisel Bull Point Chisel (3600 W)
- 【POWERFUL HAMMER BREAKER】- Heavy duty, durable constructed jack hammer electric with 3600W power and 1800r/min impact frequency. Strong core technology meets the most demanding applications.
- 【DUAL HANDLE】- This electric jack hammer has 360 degrees swivel front handle for all-round application. Comfortable rubber D-shaped grip rear handle and absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue.
- 【DOUBLE CHISEL】- One 16″ bull point chisel and one 16″ flat chisel are included in the package for different usage. Quick assemble and disassemble. Clamp firmly and will never drop.
- 【STRUDY AND DURABLE】- Solid insulation protection shell with strong metal components inside. Protective lid with vent for rapid heat dissipation. Sheath at cable root elevates machine durability.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Ideal for breaking concrete, asphalt removal, trench work and driving ground rods. Also applicable for compacting loose material if suitable part is attached.
2. Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- POWER: Featuring a 14.0 amp motor and Constant Response Circuitry for soft-start, constant speed under load, and protection against overload. The Bosch 11316EVS provides 12.4 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and no load BPM-900-1,890.
- CONVENIENT: Featuring the SDS-max bit system for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Vario-Lock positioning locks chisel into 12 different positions for optimum hammering angles.
- VERSATILE: With a variable-speed dial, the tool allows for controlled chipping applications and can be adjusted to match the impact force with the material being removed.
- RELIABLE: The Bosch 11316EVS features a Service Minder light to indicate when preventative maintenance is required.
- COMFORT: This demo hammer weighs only 23 pounds and has a 360 degree auxiliary handle and a padded rear handle for added user comfort during extended periods of work.
Value not found
Toolhounds know the old saying regarding a tool that does only one job, but does it like nothing else can. Thats certainly the case with this demolition hammer from Bosch. It may not be versatile, but it absolutely does its job.
This model is a favorite because its so user-friendly, weighing in at under 23 pounds and about as many inches in length practically diminutive next to its competition. Its power, however, is not at all relative to its size, offering a range of impact energy from 4.4 to 18.4 ft./lbs. and up to 1,890 blows per minute, reducing tough concrete to dust.
Part of the beauty of this hammer is that it actually doesnt want you to do the work for it; we found that exerting force on it actually slows you down. Instead, firm, steady pressure got us the best results. We particularly like the design of this hammer; instead of the traditional linear approach, Bosch built it more like a pistol, and that may (or may not, were not rocket scientists) be part of why so little vibration is felt. The rear handle is generously padded, and the auxiliary handle rotates 360 degrees so you can set it exactly where you need it. Another check in the ergonomics column comes from the electronic feedback system and the soft start it provides, keeping torque to a minimum.
Bit changes are fast and easy with the SDS-max system. Just twist the bit and push it in until it locks into place automatically, and youre ready to work. The vario-lock is an ingenious feature that lets you position your spade or gouge at exactly the attitude you need. While in the vario-lock setting, you just rotate the locking sleeve to one of 12 positions at 30-degree increments, and an easy twist of the locking sleeve secures the bit in position.
The variable speed dial lets you choose from six speed settings, appropriate for chipping everything from plaster work up to concrete, and the circuitry will keep your set impact rate constant between no-load and load conditions.
Its an investment, to be sure, but this tool will pay you back in spades.–Kris Jensen-Van Heste
Whats in the Box
Hammer, auxiliary handle, carrying case
3. Bosch 1-9/16-Inch SDS-Max Combination Rotary Hammer RH540M
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch RH540M Combo Rotary Hammer features the SDS-max Bit System for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- POWER: This rotary hammer provides the best in class impact energy of 6.1 ft.-lbs. Weighing only, 15.2 lbs., the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications.
- VERSATILE: The RH540M features a combination dual mode selector knob to allow users to select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Vario-Lock function.
- EFFICIENT: With Varo-Lock Positioning, the rotary hammer rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle. The tool also comes complete with service minder brushes to notify users when maintenance is needed.
- VARIABLE SPEED: The variable speed dial allows for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust.
With best-in-class impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540M SDS-max Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications. A variable speed dial for both drilling and chiseling applications allows users to adjust tool settings based on the application and material they’re tackling and a selector knob makes it easy to switch between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Varo-Lock function. The Varo-Lock mechanism allows chisels to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize working angles. The tools’ new, robust design keeps it working hard on jobsites. The RH540 tools both feature 12 amps and weigh just 14.2 pounds, delivering 1,200 to 2,750 blows per minute. Service minder brushes on the tools also keep them running at maximum capacity, as the tools clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required. As with all Bosch SDS-max tools, the RH540M allows users to make tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and offers enhanced dust protection and maximum energy transfer rate. The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16-Inch SDS-max Combination Rotary Hammer kit includes an auxiliary handle and a carrying case.
4. Makita HR2641X1 SDS-PLUS 3-Mode Variable Speed AVT Rotary Hammer with Case and 4-1/2" Angle Grinder, 1"
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
The Makita 1″ AVT Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling. The new HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders and rails when not in use. The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1″ rotary hammer.
5. Factory-Reconditioned Bosch 11255VSR-RT BULLDOG Xtreme 1-Inch SDS-plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Certified Refurbished)
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. The Bosch 11255VSR 1 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer is a versatile, handy tool that features a robust 8.0 Amp motor. From anchoring to large material breaking, it gets the job done right the first time. Engineered in the tradition of legendary Bulldogs, this powerful hammer delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and 0-5,800 no-load BPM, but it weighs just 6.7 Lbs. The multifunction mode selector allows users to easily select among three modes of operation: rotary hammer, rotation only and hammer only. To optimize the chiseling angle, it has Vario-Lock positioning that rotates and locks the chisel in one of 36 different positions. It is Bosch’s PRO+GUARD dust system, helping users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance. The hammer is designed with an ergonomic D-handle for comfort. It features a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, and a Bosch-exclusive rotating brush plate, for equal power in forward and reverse. Busy pros with appreciate the tool’s Hammer Hook, which allows the user to hang the tool on the job, and the SDS-plus system provides for tool-free bit changes. Robust 8.0 Amp rotary hammer – delivers 2.0 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy with three modes of operation, rotating chisel lock, accurate bit starting and D-handle convenience Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance HammerHook – allows quick tool storage during the job D-handle design – ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications SDS-plus bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking
From the Manufacturer
This is a reconditioned power tool. Reconditioned generally means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to like new conditions. Some tools may contain cosmetic blemishes. The fastest, longest lasting breed of rotary hammer the totally redesigned bulldog xtreme outlasts the competition in both speed and performance. Multi-function selector has 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Vario-lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-Degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. Sds-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255vsr has a comfortable d-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
6. Bosch SDS-Max Demolition Hammer 11321EVS
- POWER: Weighing only 13.7 lbs., the Bosch 11321EVS Demo Hammer provides an outstanding power-to-weight ratio – 6.1 feet – pounds of impact energy and a max of 2,900 BPM.
- COMFORT: Bosch’s Active Vibration Control provides vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides all-day comfort for extended periods of work.
- PERFORMANCE: Featuring Constant Response circuitry that maintains speed under load, overload protection as well as smooth startup control.
- OPTIMIZED: Includes Bosch’s Auto-Max speed dial which ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on, matching the hammer power to the application. Vario-Lock positioning provides optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
- RELIABLE: Featuring a Service Minder light-to indicate when preventative maintenance is required so you can focus on the task at hand, Complete package with carrying case.
Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio – 13 Amps, 8.1 ft-lbs Impact energy & 14.3 lbs – Best performing rotary hammer in its class. Active Vibration Control™ – Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work. Constant Response Circuitry – Maintains speed under load and overload protection. Articulating Auxiliary Handle – Provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible. Vario-Lock™ Positioning – Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions. Auto-Max™ variable speed Dial – Ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on. Service Minder™ light – indicates when preventative maintenance is required. Power light – ensures operator that power feed is live. Patented cord turret – Reduces cord wear., Lot of 1
Unmatched power-to-weight ratio; 13 amp, 9.6-feet per pounds impact force. Fastest removal rate in its class. Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work. Tool indicates when preventative maintenance is required. Compatible Accessories: HS1828, HS1906, HS1909, HS1910, HS1911, HS1911B20, HS1912, HS1912B10, HS1913, HS1913B20, HS1914, HS1914B10, HS1915, HS1916, HS1917, HS1918, HS1920, HS1921, HS1922, HS1924, HS1926, HS1927, HS1929, HS1934, HS1935, HS1936, HS1969.
7. Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8" SDS-plus Bulldog Xtreme Max Rotary Hammer
- Robust 8.5 amp motor – delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control – uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control – improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications
- Vario-lock – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
The Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8 in. Sds-plus bulldog extreme max rotary hammer features a powerful 8.5-Amp motor and kickback control. This feature is an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations. A tool that upholds the tradition in the line of legendary Bosch bulldog hammers, the GBH2-28L combines user comfort with versatile drilling and hammering functions. It provides counter-balanced vibration control for more comfortable handling of the hammer. Ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, this tool weighs only 6.9 lbs. But delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy and 0-5,100 BPM. It has a multifunction mode selector for drilling versatility – drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling. This bulldog has ideal features for hard-working pros, including a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, Vario-Lock positioning for the optimal chiseling angle, a hammer hook that allows the user to hang the tool on the job and an ergonomic d-handle for user comfort. The SDS-Plus system provides for tool-free bit changes.
8. Bosch Power Tools Rotary Tool – 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills For Concrete – Use For Overhead Drilling, Demolition, Anchoring – Corded Hammer Drill For Crew, Contractor, Construction
- 3-IN-1 MULTIFUNCTION SELECTOR HAMMER DRILL: Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
- SDS+ HAMMER DRILLS FOR CONCRETE: Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1”Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
- ROTARY HAMMER DRILL POWER, DESIGN: A powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM
- 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs. of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
- CONCRETE ELECTRIC HAMMER DRILL: Our concrete rotary hammers deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Rotary hammers include field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars to increase energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tool collection with our Bulldog Xtreme Rotary Hammer Drills for concrete.
Our hammer drill features a multi-function selector that quickly shifts between rotation-only, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes for optimal versatility. It also has a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starts and simple removal of fasteners and bound bits. Our drills are perfect for a demolition crew, general contractor, construction sites, residential construction, and commercial construction.
The rotary tool will help optimize work on the jobsite, including the 11255VSR rotary hammer drill. Our technology is built into every drill while driving maximum power and performance. It ranges from anchoring to large material breaking for a broad spectrum of use.
Forget about those other inconvenient, cheap power tools and drills. Enjoy the convenience of an ergonomic trigger handle from our hammer drill, providing maximum effectiveness for everyday use at scale.
Our powerful 7.5 Amp motor (0-1300 RPM; 0-5800 BPM) is capable of delivering 2.0 ft./lbs of impact energy. The rotary hammer D-handle design is ideal for overhead and downward drilling applications. A variable-speed trigger with reversing offers accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. An integral clutch disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind. Our exclusive rotating brush plate provides equal power for flexibility.
Everything in the 11255VSR box includes one (1) 1”Inch SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer, one (1) Auxiliary Handle, one (1) Depth Gauge, and one (1) Carrying Case. This power tool set includes exclusive cord turret and allows 35 degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. The SDS-plus bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer.
From the Manufacturer
The totally redesigned BULLDOG Xtreme outlasts the competition in both speed and performance. Multi-function selector has 3 modes of operation: rotary hammer, hammer-only and rotation-only mode. Vario-Lock Positioning rotates and locks chisel into 36 different positions to optimize working angle. The patented rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse. Cord turret has a 35-degree pivot for added flexibility and longer cord life. SDS-plus bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits. Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. The 11255VSR has a comfortable D-handle grip design for greater control, especially when drilling overhead or downward.
9. Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack Hammer Kit
- Unmatched power to weight ration
- 34-feet-per-pound of impact force
- faster removal rate in its class by far
- Active vibration control handle–a unique flexible 2 -handed design that reduces vibration by 40-percent over the closest competitor
- Versatile bit retention–accepts Bosch 1-1/8-inch hex steel as well as standard 1-1/8-inch air steel
- Total comfort and control–articulating auxiliary handle to maintain the best working posture possible
- Rugged durability–metal tube and case design handles tough jobsite use and abuse
Demolition Drive Hammer, Amps 120V 15. 0, Impact Energy (Ft. -Lb. ) 22. 0, Blows per Minute 1300, Drive System 1-1/8 In. Hex, Features Active Vibration Control, Service Reminder Shut-Off System, Multiposition Holder, and Lock-On Switch, Handle Type Large Main Handle and 360 Degrees Articulating Auxiliary Handle, Tool Length (In. ) 30. 4, Tool Weight (Lb. ) 38. 0, Includes Star Point Chisel, Carrying Case With Wheels, Grease Tube, Cleaning Rag
From the Manufacturer
Bosch 11335K 35-Pound 1-1/8-Inch Jack Hammer Kit. Grease-packed gearbox and hammer mechanism – smooth and robust operation
10. Bosch 11264EVS 1-5/8 SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- Combination Hammer
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete- 1-5/8 Inches. Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit- 4-1/8 Inches
- Unmatched Power to Weight ratio – 13-Amp, 8.1-Feet lbs Impact Energy and 14.3-Pound – Best Performing Rotary Hammer in its class!
- Active vibration control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- One-handed SDS max – one-handed tool free SDS max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity.
- Constant response circuitry – maintains speed under load and overload protection.
- Turbo power – delivers 20-Percent more power in hammer only mode
Bosch, 1-5/8″, 13A, SDS-Max, Combination Hammer, 8.1 FTLB Impact Energy & 14.3 LB Active Vibration Control, Vibration Reduction In The Hammer Mechanism & The Grip Area Provides Maximum User Comfort For Extended Periods Of Work, 1 Hand Tool Free System, Makes Changing Bits Easier While Maximizing Jobsite Productivity, Constant Response Circuitry, Maintains Speed Under Load & Overload Protection, Turbo Power, Delivers 20% More Power In Hammer Only Mode, Vario-Lock Positioning, Rotates & Locks Chisel Into 12 Different Positions, Auto-Max Variable Speed Dial, Ensures Maximum Speed Every Time The Tool Is Turned On, Service Minder Light, Indicates When Preventative Maintenance Is Required, Patented Cord Turret, Includes Auxiliary Side Handle & Carrying Case. This product is highly durable. This product is made in China.
From the Manufacturer
Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio – 13 Amps, 8.1 ft-lbs Impact energy & 14.3 lbs – Best performing rotary hammer in its class!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Electric Jack Hammer Model 11304 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!