We spent many hours on research to finding bosch coil pack bmw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best bosch coil pack bmw, you should not miss this article. bosch coil pack bmw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 bosch coil pack bmw by our suggestions
642 reviews analysed
1. Ignition Coil Pack Set of 6 – Replacement for Bosch 0221504470, 12138616153, 12138657273, 12137594937, 12137562744 – Fits BMW 325i, 335i, 328i, 525i, 530i, 330i, 650i, X3, X5, M3 and more
- REPLACEMENT IGNITION COIL PACK SET of 6 – The ignition coils or ignition coil plug provides spark for your engine. Over time the factory ignition coil packs can fail leading to poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL). Replace your faulty ignition coil and restore performance and driveability on your BMW.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – 2011 BMW 1 Series M | 2008 – 2013 BMW 128i | 2007 – 2010 BMW 335i, 335i xDrive, 335xi | 2003 – 2005 BMW 325i | 2003 – 2005 BMW 330i | 2003 – 2005 BMW 525i | 2006 – 2015 BMW 550i | 2006 – 2016 BMW 650i | 2006 – 2015 BMW 750i | 2001 – 2006 BMW M3| 2004 – 2006 BMW X3 | 2003 – 2016 BMW X5 | 2007 – 2010 Mini Cooper | & more. See below for full list of vehicles.
- REPLACES PART Bosch# 0221504470, BMW# 12138616153, 12138657273, 12137594937, 12137562744, 12137571643 commonly found on popular BMW 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 series, 7 series & more. E46, E90, Including year models 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ,17
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH – While this is NOT a genuine Bosch or BMW part, it is a direct replacement for your BMW vehicle manufactured by AA Ignition. It will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Save time and hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and replacing it yourself.
- 2 YEAR OR 24,000 MILE WARRANTY – This Ignition Coil Pack comes complete with 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty. If the coil ever fails on your BMW 325i, 335i, 328i, 525i, 530i, 330i, 750i, X3 or X5 within the warranty period simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of this warranty.
2. Bosch 00143/0221504029 Ignition Coil
All Bosch ignition coils are built to achieve or exceed OE specifications and are known industry-wide for their reliability and performance. Bosch ignition coils convert low voltage into high ignition system voltage, creating an electric spark sent to the spark plugs which ignites the fuel.
3. Bosch 00124/0221504464 Ignition Coil
4. Bosch 0221504470 0221504470 Original Equipment Ignition Coil for Select BMW Vehicles (1-Pack)
- Bosch ignition coils are built to achieve or exceed OE specifications and are known industry-wide for their reliability and performance
- High voltage boot is molded to the coil and easily disengages from the spark plug, unlike others with 2-piece boots that can separate, making removal difficult
- Silicone over mold offers superior insulation properties and ensures less corrosion for a long service life
- OE form, fit, and function provides excellent performance and hassle-free installation
- OE fitment on select 2006-2013 BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series, M Series, X Series, Z Series and Alpina models
5. Bosch 0221504470 Ignition Coil for Select BMW Cars – 6-Pieces
In order to minimize unnecessary returns please check whether this ignition coil is compatible with your using amazon fitment tool or by going to manufacturer’s website. For Select BMW Cars Please Check Compatibility Using Amazon Fitment ToolShould my BMW ignition coil snap?If you’ve tried to install one of the newly-redesigned Bosch coils for BMWs, part numbers 0 221 504 464/00124 and 0 221 504 470/00044, you may have wondered why the part did not “snap” into place.With the newly-designed coil, the customary “snap” previously heard with the old design – giving an indication that the coil had been properly installed – is no longer present. The absence of that sound has raised some concern of a design fault that could cause the unit to fail prematurely causing engine misfire or other issues. Rest assured that this is not the case.Some technicians thought that the coil was held in place by a connection between the contact bolt of the spark plug and contact inside the coil, and that this “snap” must always be heard. In reality the ignition coil is held in 2 places: 1) by the rubber boot that slips over the ceramic part of the spark plug, and 2) by the sealing lips at the upper end of the coil.With the newly-designed coil, the customary “snap” is no longer heard nor is it an indication that the coil has been properly installed. This new design does, however, provide better coil performance at the spark plug connection point, which was the area that concerned some technicians. In other words, the original design actually gripped the spark plug tip and felt more secure; whereas the new design uses a contact spring on the spark plug tip and this design may not feel like the connector is gripping the spark plug – but in reality it does the job just as well or better than the old design.Aesthetically the change of the collar/housing around the coil body from a metallic to a plastic housing, and the spark plug connector are obvious improvements for the appearance of this coil body and provides improvements in fit, form and function as intended by BMW. Bosch and BMW have also used this newer connector design in hundreds of thousands of OE BMW coils in recent years with no performance problems or other issues.
6. Bosch 0221504470 Original Equipment 0221504470 Ignition Coil 6-PACK
Stores the ignition energy, lowers fuel consumption and reduces exhaust emissions for your vehicle. High-performance ignition coils from Bosch ensure a reliable voltage from the start, and more ignition energy so your engine starts and runs smoothly. Long recognized as an industry leader in ignition and fuel systems, Bosch’s quality, innovation, and experience are the foundation of the entire line of engine management components. Coil Type – Pencil Coil
7. Six New Bosch BMW Ignition Coils 00124 in Original Box 0221504464 12131712219
8. 8 New OEM Bosch Ignition Coils 00044 0221504470 12137594937
This is a 100% Brand New Bosch Item. This item comes in Bosch packaging. BEWARE of the cheaper fake, used, or copied products that fail within a few months – TRUST BOSCH QUALITY.
9. BMW Ignition Coil Bosch OEM (6pcs) 0221504465
Set of 6 – Ignition Coils – Bosch 0 221 504 465
Replaces following reference(s):
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Coil Pack Bmw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!