Finding your suitable readers for boiler thermostat wiring diagram ao smith is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for boiler thermostat wiring diagram ao smith including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
569 reviews analysed
1. White-Rodgers Emerson 1F56N-444 Mechanical Heating and Cooling Thermostat
2. Reliance 9000507-045 Lower Electric Thermostat, Black
9000507-045 Features: -Used with electric water heaters. -Finish: Black. -Made in the USA. Application: -Electric water heater. Product Type: -Thermostat. Finish: -Black. Country of Manufacture: -United States.
From the Manufacturer
Lower electric water heater thermostat for 2-element models
3. Emerson 1E30N-910 Low V Mechanical Thermostat
The White-Rodgers thermostat 1E30N-910 is an easy to operate low voltage mechanical thermostat. The 1E30N-910 is compatible with heat only systems, millivolt systems and conventional oil/electric/gas systems.
4. Stelpro SWT1F Single Pole Electric Heater Wall Thermostat white
5. White Rodgers 1C20-101 Economy 24 Volt/Millivolt Heat Thermostat
The Emerson 1C20-101 thermostat is an easy-to-operate low voltage mechanical thermostat. This mercury-free thermostat is compatible with single-stage heating only systems.
6. Reliance 9001954-045 Upper Electric Thermostat with ECO, Pack of 1, Black
9001954-045 Features: -Used with electric water heaters. -Finish: Black and brass. -Made in the USA. Application: -Electric water heater. Product Type: -Thermostat. Finish: -Black and brass. Country of Manufacture: -United States.
From the Manufacturer
Upper electric water heater thermostat for 2-element models
7. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
8. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
9. Hycency Thermostat Plug Temperature Controller with Timer Mode, Programmable Outlet Thermostat Set Differential Value to Keep Temperature in Desired Range
- Powerful Programming: This thermostat plug has heating mode and cooling mode, and with timer function. you can program time, temperature, and week in combinations as you need. For example, set differential value to maintain the desired temp range: you set the differential value to 2℉, target temp 80℉, heating mode. The device will turn on at 80-2=78℉, and turn off at 80+2=82℉. Equivalent to setting a temp range of 78-82℉. Temp differential value range: 0-4℉ or 0-4℃.
- Save Energy and Money: This thermostat outlet has powerful programming capabilities and can save about 30% energy consumption. thermostat saves energy costs on heating or cooling by adjusting the temperature.
- Create Convenient Life: Plug and play, no installation or wiring. Remote control built-in temperature sensor for automatic monitoring of ambient temperature, and send the signal to the plug through 2.4G wireless RF technology. Programming on remote control, no need to unplug the socket. Perfect for some hard-to-reach power outlets.
- Top Safety Protection: The Hycency wireless thermostat plug is made of flame retardant PC material and built-in child protection feature, its own relay control and fuse protection. Multiple protection ensures 100% security. Max current up to 15A, suitable for most heaters and coolers.
- Wide Range of Uses: This hycency thermostat is ideal for most heating appliances, such as infrared heater, tube heaters, fan heaters, floor heaters and electric radiator, electric oven, as well as many electric cooling devices.
This thermostat can meet various timing and temperature requirement. It’s ideal for most heating
appliances and electric cooling devices. It consists of the socket and the remote control.
It allows you to remotely control your room temperature.
Powerful programming ability
This wireless thermostat have a powerful programming ability. You can program time,temperature,
and week in combinations as you need with a few simple steps! For example, you can program as
follows, Heating mode, 22:00-8:00, Monday to Friday, 80℉.
– Plug and play. No worry about wiring
– Time, week, temperature range can be programmed in combination
– Heating & cooling mode, timer mode
– °C/°F switchable
– Store setting after plug power off
– Set separate weekend/weekday programs
– Daylight saving time selection
– Low battery warning: The symbol of battery is flashing when the battery voltage is lower than 2.7V
– Current temperature correction and system reset function
Power Rated: 120V/15A/1800W/60Hz
Temperature control range: 32.0℉~158.0℉(*0.0℃~70℃)
Temperature resolution: ±1℃ or ±1℉
Transmission frequency: 2.4Ghz
Maximum range: 66ft in open area
Package size: 4.64×4.21×2.75 in
Thermostat Weight : 3.45 oz
Controller Weight : 2.4 oz
Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required (Battery is not included)
1. Current temperature correction. each remote has been calibrated before leaving the factory. we don’t
recommend this feature unless you have confirmed that the current temperature of the device is not accurate.
2. High and low temperature alarms
Low temperature: ≤0°C, current temperature shows LL
High temperature: ≥70°C, current temperature shows HH
1*Remote Control (Battery not included)
10. Mercury/Quicksilver Parts 75692Q 2 THERMOSTAT KIT @ 2 O/B THERMOSTAT KIT
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Boiler Thermostat Wiring Diagram Ao Smith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!