We spent many hours on research to finding best slide in electric range double oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best best slide in electric range double oven, you should not miss this article. best slide in electric range double oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 best slide in electric range double oven by our suggestions
989 reviews analysed
1. Samsung Appliance NE58K9560WS 30" Slide-in Electric Range with Smoothtop Cooktop, 5.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel
5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity Self Cleaning Convection Oven 4 Elements; 1,200 – 3,300 Watts Wi-Fi Connectivity / Virtual Flame / Glass Touch Controls Dimensions (WHD): 31 x 37 1/8 x 26.3″
2. ZLINE 30 in. Professional 4.0 cu. ft. Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range in Stainless Steel (RA30)
- Front control knobs with five functionalities. Dual oven lighting is controlled by switch. Allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while oven heats. Handcrafted, high quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
- Italian burners are durable and easily detach for a simple clean. Heavy duty Italian made porcelain 1-piece cook top allows for an easy to clean surface – no crevices that can hold residue.
- No-scratch ceramic designed to handle every cooking environment. 4.0 cu. ft. of oven space with dual oven lights.
- Solid-piece cast iron grill – heavy duty and built to last, extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 in.
ZLINE’s professional 30 inch range is complete with a 4 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. The 4.0 cu. ft. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking area that’s perfect for multiple dishes at once and easily handles large baking sheets, like an 18 in. pizza. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. Range requires a minimum of 220V-240V, 60HZ, 15A.
3. 30" Thor Kitchen Free Standing 4 burner gas range + LP Conversion Kit bundle
- All ranges come standard with powerful 15,000 BTU dual burners which are not only capable of boiling water quickly, but when turned to the lowest setting of 650 BTUs, are also capable of simmering delicate sauces and chocolate.
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners.
- Heavy Duty, infinitely adjustable commercial temperature knobs let you set the perfect temperature.
- The oven coats with blue porcelain to aid in the ease of cleaning.
- The CONVECTION OVEN produces heavenly breads, pastries and roasts.
Include LP Conversion Kit (Install required) Cooktop: 1 x Sealed Dual Burner x 15,000 BTU with 650 BTU simmer function 1 x Sealed Single Burner x 18,000 BTU 2 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning 3 x Continuous flat cast-iron cooking grates for easy movement of large cookware. Oven: 4.2 cu.ft oven capacity Oven Broiler: 1 x 13,000 BTU; U shape stove burner: 1 x 22,000 BTU Blue porcelain oven interior Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat to maximize even cooking Two Halogen Lights illuminate the oven cavity Thermostatically Controlled for precise temperatures Fuel :LPG/NG: LP conversion kit required for LPG Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A Product Dimension: 26.1” D x 30” W x 38.3” H Package Dimension: 35.5” L x 32.9” W x 40.25” H Product Weight: 172 lbs. Pack Weight: 236 lbs. CSA Certified 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
4. Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30" Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range with 4.2 cu. ft. Oven, 4 Burners, Convection Fan, Cast Iron Grates, and Blue Porcelain Oven Interior, in Stainless Steel
HRG3080U Features: -15,000 BTU burner with 650 BTU simmer function. -18,000 BTU burner for high heat searing. -Manufacture provides 2 year warranty on parts and labor. -4.2 cu. ft. oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition feature. Product Type: -Free-standing. Control Type: -Knobs. Finish: -Stainless steel. Stove Top Material: -Metal. Number of Ovens: -Single oven. Fuel Type: -Gas. Convection Oven: -Yes. Cooktop Surface: -Grate. Number of Burners: -4. Primary Material: -Steel. Oven Capacity: -4.2 Cubic Feet. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -39.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -30″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -27.5″. Overall Product Weight: -195 lbs.
5. Thor Kitchen Gas Range with 6 Burners and Double Ovens, Stainless Steel – HRG4808U-1
Hrg4808u features: -15,000 btu infrared griddle for high heat searing. -6.7 cu. Ft. Combined oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -9 stylish stainless metal finish control knobs. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition feature. -Features three 18,000 btu single burners for burners for searing. Product type: -Slide-in. Control type: -Knobs. Finish: -Silver, stainless steel. Stove top material: -Metal. Number of ovens: -Double oven. Fuel type: -Dual fuel. Convection oven: -Yes. Cooktop surface: -Grate. Number of burners: -6. Primary material: -Steel. Oven capacity: -6.2 cubic feet. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -39.75″. Overall width – side to side: -48″. Overall depth – front to back: -27.5″. Overall product weight: -402 lbs.
6. Cusimax 1800W Ceramic Electric Hot Plate for Cooking, Dual Control Infrared Cooktop, Portable Countertop Burner, Glass Plate Electric Cooktop, Silver, Stainless Steel
- [CONVENIENT] Great for every day use or as an extra cooking appliance in a busy kitchen. No stovetop required. Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.
- [WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE] pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″,including glass and aluminum and heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss.
- [2 BURNERS AND CONVENIENT] Convenient Cooking in Smaller Spaces,cook food including warm sauces,scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, boil water,make soup,cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more.
- [SAFETY,EASY TO CLEAN,AND DURABLE] Automatic safety shutoff function,temperature is regulated by a thermostat. Easy to clean durable ceramic cooktop. Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use
- [Feature] The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. This cycling is normal and indicates that the correct temperature is being maintained.18-month Warranty for quality issues with FREE replacement.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable thermostatic control
– Stainless steel housing, double crystallite glass plate
– Min to max heating position, power and temperature control knob
– Skid-resistant rubber feet, indicator light
– Can be used for pots and pans ranging to 7.1″+7.1″
It is handy and surely provides extra countertop cooking options. The high quality double crystallite glass plate and stainless steel housing fit the busy modern kitchen nowadays.
Extend your kitchen
Take it when you are far away from home. Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick. Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
Safety use and care with Cusimax
Ensure safety please do not use unstable pan and submerge in water. When turn off, it still needs more than 15 minutes to cool down. You can put the hand over the surface about from 1” to 2” to feel whether there is any residual heat.
Reasonable care will ensure many years of service from your unit. Easy cleaning with a damp, soft cloth or sponge , but never use harsh abrasive or steel wool pads on any part of the burner as they may scratch the surface or damage the unit.
ATTN: This unit is compatible with all types of cookware. Use whatever you want such as metal, glass, ceramic, woks, tea kettles, aluminum, stainless steel, etc. You can ignore the “magnet bottom” on the package because here is the right instruction for you!
7. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
8. Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
- Dual control panels make this two toasters in one with smooth brushed stainless housing
- Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- 1-1/2 inch – wide toasting slots, Extra-lift carriage lever, slide-out crumb tray and convenient cord storage
- Instruction book included.
- Actual unit dimensions: 11.15″ L x10.65″ W x7.5″ H
Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster. Cuisinart’s Metal Classic Toaster has a smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents. Its custom controls let you defrost and toast bagels and bread — just the way you want them Press any of the four buttons, bagels, reheat, defrost and cancel, to fit your toasting needs. The browning control sets the desired toast color from light to dark, with six browning levels. Product Features Smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators 1-1/2-inch wide toasting slots Extra-lift carriage lever Slide-out crumb tray Convenient cord wrap Instruction book Limited 3-year warranty Toasting Tips Toasting is a combination of cooking and drying of the bread. Therefore, differences in moisture level from one bread to another can result in varying toasting times. For slightly dry bread, use a lower setting than you normally would. For very fresh bread or whole wheat bread, use a higher setting than normal. Breads with very uneven surfaces (such as English muffins) will require a higher toast setting. Thickly cut pieces of bread (including bagels) will take longer to toast, sometimes significantly longer, since more moisture must be evaporated from the bread before toasting can occur. Very thick pieces may require two cycles. Cleaning and Maintenance Always allow the toaster to cool completely before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleansers. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Apply any cleansing agent to a cloth, not to the toaster, before cleaning. To remove crumbs, slide out the crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe clean and replace. Never operate the toaster without the crumb tray in place. To remove any pieces of bread remaining in the toaster, turn the toaster upside down and gently shake. Never insert any hard or sharp instruments into the slot, as this could damage the toaster and cause a safety hazard. Never wrap the cord around the outside of the toaster. Use the cord storage cleats on the underside of the toaster. Product Dimensions The Cuisinart 2-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 10.75″ x 7.13″ x 7.13″. The 4-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 11.88″ x 11.06″ x 7.00″. Warranty The Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster has a limited 3-year warranty. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
9. Empava EMPV-24WOC17LT 24" 10 Cooking Functions W/Rotisserie Electric LED Digital Display Touch Control Built-in Convection Single Wall Oven
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty, DOUBLES the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality single wall oven. Compatible to install under any Empava induction or gas cooktop
- Empava 24 in. multi-functional under-counter electric convection single wall oven is ideal for family meals with zero effort, offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair 10 versatile cooking techniques that also capable for multi-purpose such as RVs, light cooking family, small kitchen or mobile home use
- How do you like a 360° ROTISSERIE FUNCTION that roasts shiny, juicy, seasoned chicken smells and tastes amazing that makes foodie drooling? With 2.3 cu. ft. ample cooking capacity, 5 rack position a baking tray and rack will also turn your oven to a Thanksgiving turkey roaster
- The powerful convection cooking system circulates heated air over, under and around delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with easy-to-clean stain and heat discoloration resistant surface enamel tank, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle will provide you with a durable oven for years to come
- Open view oven window allows you to see your food while cooking without opening the door. The easy-to-use interface black tempered responsive glass touch display creates bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality to upgrade your kitchen
- Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this oven. Product dimensions: 23.43 in. L x 20.67 in. W x 23.43 in. H, Cutout Dimension: 22.24 in. L x 22.44 in. D x 23.23 in. H, Interior Dimension: 18 in. L x 16 in. D x 13 in. H., 3400 Watts, 240 Volts/60hz, 20 amps breaker required, UL Certified Electrical Hard Wiring Included
The next high-end US & Canada ETL certified electric single wall oven by Empava Appliances Inc., it’s the real “secret weapon” behind many great meals. Let this electric operated ultimate appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home. Still hesitating? Check out the Empava electric induction or gas cooktop as well.
10. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Slide In Electric Range Double Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!