Nowadays, there are so many products of best rated benchtop drill press in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for best rated benchtop drill press in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings best rated benchtop drill press which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
754 reviews analysed
1. WEN 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2″ worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
- Swing: 8 inch. Motor: 120V, 60Hz. Horsepower: 1/3 HP.
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 8-inch swing, 5-speed drill press is small but powerful enough to drill through metal, wood, plastics, and other materials. Max drill capacity is 1/2” in 1” thick cast iron. When you need accurate, repeatable holes, this tool will do the job more conveniently and precisely than a hand held drill. The perfect size for the shop and portable enough to take to the job. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base ensuring accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The ½” chuck with JT33 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. The base contains predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. The slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill holes in any material with ease? Remember WEN.
2. WEN 4214 12-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8″ with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
- 9-1/2 x 9-1/2″ cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right
- Includes drill press, mechanical variable speed, laser, table roller extension, 5/8″ keyed chuck & key, tools for assembly
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? WEN’s 12-inch swing, variable speed drill press with laser centering device, is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger more industrial type drill presses. This bench-top, cast iron drill press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Max drill capacity is 5/8” in 1” thick cast iron. The variable speed feature allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 580-3200 RPM) that works for your project. While you are working you simply move a lever and adjust the speed as needed. No pulleys and belts to change! Our design uses a mechanical variable speed which allows for the same power and torque through the entire speed range. A digital readout powered by LED’s displays the running speed. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base, ensures accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 5/8” chuck with MT2 spindle taper gives you versatility with a variety of bits and features on-board chuck key storage, so you never have to hunt around for it. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective mounting. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachments, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc. Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project. Remember when you could drill with laser precision? Remember WEN. DO NOT use power tools in the presence of flammable liquids or gases
3. Shop Fox D4088 Lathe Attachment for Drill Press
4. SKIL 3320-01 3.2 Amp 10-Inch Drill Press
Skil 3320-02 10″ Drill PressSkil Benchtop Power Tools are Quality Tools at a Great Price!Skil 3320-02 10″ Drill Press Features: 3.2 amp motor LaserX2 2 Beam Laser System Depth Adjustment System Variable Speed-570-3,050 RPM 0-45 degrees left and right tilting work surfaceSkil 3320-02 10″ Drill Press Specifications: Includes 10-in Drill Press with Laser Cast Iron Base and Work Table (2) AA Batteries Chuck Key
From the Manufacturer
Skil Benchtop Power Tools are Quality Tools at a Great Price !
5. Lukcase Floor Drill Press Stand Table for Drill Workbench Repair Tool Clamp for Drilling Collet,drill Press Table with Vise
- ✔This heavy duty drill stand is designed for use with power drills with collar diameter of from 38mm to 43mm（1.48” to 1.7”).With this drill stand, drilling at surfaces, round workpieces and boards can be done with absolute precision.
- ✔Substantially cheaper than purchasing a full drill press. This drill press stand has all the necessary features expected in a full-size drill press stand.
- ✔It includes separate adjustments for limiting press depth and drill height so you can change drill position with minimal risk of over-drilling into the stand.
- ✔The drill collar can be adjusted to suit a variety of tools and the stand is supplied with 3 different size collar inserts to suit smaller drills.
- ✔It has a sturdy metal column bar and base with slots for fitting a machine vice and 4 clamping points for mounting firmly with your worktable .It also features a depth adjustment scale and stop ith an adjustable scale ring for accurately setting the drilling depth, down to the last millimeter.
Depth gauge Plastic collar insert
Mounting Holes Allen key & holder – for adjustment
Type: Iron Bottom Bracket Min- Max Clamp : 38-43mm（1.48” or 1.7”）
Main Rod : 25*400mm Size : 400*155*155mm
Drilling depth: Up to 60mm Base: Cast Iron Base
Quantity: 1x Drill Bracket (electric drill in the picture is NOT included) 1x Vise Clamp
Place the base on a level floor,Place the column on the base as deeply as use the hex key M8 to tight the two pieces hex bolts on the side of base.(These are 4 holes on the base on the bench)
Clamp Drill Machine
Put the Electric Drill machine or Die Grinder into the clamp,according to the size of neck of the machine use different thickness of brush,and use the hex key to tight the clamp lock bolt 8. Screw the Handle(20) to the feed shaft 21and tighten it.
And try to press some times to check the head sliding need,add some grease on the sliding slot and adjust the 3pcs screw 14 on the sliding sporter.
Adjustment of height of Head
According to the workpiece height,Up or down the head assembly,and tight the head lock bolts 9 by hex key. (unplug the drill before any adjustment of this stand)
Adjust the height of Point clamp 2 to control the drill Max travel for this stand is 60mm. Adjust the head to bevel drilling and milling. Loosen the screws 24 between Colum and the Head to desired position,and tighten the screws.adjustment angle is 90 degree.Trial running machine before operation trial runs machine no loading before any operation.
Before operation,please be advised to make sure that your drill and our drill press stand are all assembled firmly and securely without no loose.
6. JET J-2500 15-Inch 3/4-Horsepower 115-Volt Floor Model Drill Press
7. DEWALT DWE1622K 2-Speed Magnetic Drill Press, 2-Inch
- 10 amp motor, 2-speed settingsl
- No Load Speed : 300/450 rpm
- Overload protection electronics which prevent motor damage
- Quick Change chuck system
- Magnetic coolant bottle can be placed on either side of tool or on a work surface
- 4-3/8 inch Drill travel offers maximum capacity for heavy duty applications
The DEWALT DWE1622K 2″ 2-Speed Magnetic Drill Press features a 10 amp motor with 2-speed settings that provide optimal performance in a variety of applications. This press has overload protection electronics which prevent motor damage and excess accessory wear designed for long life. A Quick Change chuck system allows for tool free change between 3/4″ Weldon Shank and 1/2″ keyed chuck, and the Quick Release feed handles provide tool free change of handles to either side of the tool. The magnetic self feed cooling tank allows the user to regulate the flow of cooling fluid and can be placed on either side of tool or on a work surface to allow for a variety of tool orientations. 4″ Drill travel offers maximum capacity for heavy duty applications, along with a motor height adjustment that gives greater range of accessory compatibility. Includes: DWE1622 Drill Press, Safety chain, and Height adjustment tool, Quick change 1/2-in keyed chuck, Kit box
8. Rikon 10-305 Bandsaw With Fence, 10-Inch
- Solid Steel Design- The 10-305 is a scaled down version of the popular 10-345 and 10-325. Frame is made of steel plate, stronger than plastic frames used by other manufactures
- Cast Iron Table-Large 13-3/4-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch sturdy work surface, a feature not typically found on a bandsaw of this size
- Rip Fence- A quality rip fence is now included. Easily removed to do free hand work
- Motor – 1/3HP motor provides ample power for cutting bowl and pen blanks
- Micro Adjustable Guide Post- Raise and lower the guide post height with the turn of a handle
Get all of the features of a full size bandsaw in this bench top model. The large cast iron table, edge facing thrust bearings, a powerful 1/3 HP induction motor, and 4-5/8 in cutting capacity are all of the features you come to expect as standard from Rikon. Add the optional stand for the functionality of a floor model. Specs: 1/3 HP, 3.5 amp motor, speed 2780 ft/min, safety paddle switch. Cutting capacities: Height 4-5/8”, Width 9-5/8”. Table is 13-3/4″ x 12-1/2″. Edge facing thrust bearings. 70-1/2″ blade range from 1/8″ to 1/2″.
From the Manufacturer
The Rikon 10-Inch Bandsaw Model 10-305 offers all of the same quality features found in larger bandsaws. Includes 1/3HP motor, cast iron table and 4-5/8-Inch re-saw capacity. The 10-305 also includes a fence and micro adjustable guide post height. A 2-1/2-Inch dust port keeps your work area clear of dust.
9. Shop Fox W1668 3/4 HP Bench-Top Oscillating Drill Press
Shop Fox offers a broad assortment of drill presses to suit every need—from small hobby shops to professional machine shops. Our unique oscillating models provide the convenience of two machines in half the space, and Our Radial drill presses offer unmatched versatility. For the best selection of features, performance, and value, Look no further than Shop Fox.
10. SHOP FOX M1039 20-Inch Drill Press
For woodworkers or metalworkers looking for more versatility in their shop, turn to this 20-Inch 1.5 Horsepower Floor Drill Press from Shop Fox and update that old drill press that doesn’t do everything you want. This 20-inch drill press offers plenty of power from its 1.5-horsepower electric motor that can deliver speeds up to 3,249 RPMs. Weighing over 300 pounds, this drill press is the largest in Shop Fox’s line, making it the most stable and vibration resistant. The variable speed motor lets you choose from 12 different spindle speeds so that you can always have the right RPM for any situation. This not only saves your bits from being burnt out but also provides a cleaner drilled hole. With the addition of a 110-volt built-in work light, you’ll know you can have all the tools necessary to get the most performance out of this drill press. Wood and metal working should be fun and productive. With this Shop Fox M1039 20-Inch Floor Drill Press, you’ll get the power and efficiency you need to complete any project.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Best Rated Benchtop Drill Press for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!