Finding your suitable readers for ao smith wifi module is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith wifi module including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
713 reviews analysed
1. Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module for Wireless Control of ESP-TM2 & ESP-Me Controllers
- Works with all ESP-TM2 controllers and ESP-Me controllers manufactured after November 2016
- ESP-Me controllers manufactured before November 2016 can be upgraded to accept this module by purchasing a new ESP-Me upgrade panel (sold separately)
- Operates like a remote onsite and provides complete access to the irrigation system while offsite
- Simply plug the LNK WiFi Module into the accessory port on the front panel of a compatible controller
- Use your tablet or mobile device to set, monitor and make changes to watering schedules
Control your Rain Bird irrigation system remotely from anywhere in the world! Rain Bird now offers the LNK WiFi Module for Residential and Light Commercial Rain Bird controllers. The New Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world. With the LNK WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via smart phone or tablet. It is designed to work with controllers you already understand – the ESP-TM2 controller and ESP-Me controllers manufactured after November 2016. ESP-Me controllers manufactured before November 2016 can be upgraded to accept this module by purchasing a new ESP-Me upgrade panel (sold separately). To upgrade existing compatible controllers, simply plug the LNK WiFi Module into the accessory port and open the app. Operates like a remote onsite and provides complete access to the irrigation system while offsite. Simple to use app with built-in notifications provides troubleshooting access and warns when freezing conditions are expected. Instant access allows for real-time system management. Supported Mobile Devices: Apple devices running iOS 8.0 or greater Android devices running OS 4.4 (KitKat) or later
2. Intel Wireless-Ac 9260, 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro
- No vPro Technology
- Intel recommended wireless solution for 8th Generation Intel Core processors (older PC or other processors may not work)
- Bluetooth 5
- Microsoft Windows 10* Ready (64-bit only)
- M.2 2230 Form Factor – M.2 2230 modules enable system configuration and platform usages flexibility with the use of a standard Key A or E socket for attaching the module
The Intel Wireless-AC 9260 adapter supports Bluetooth 5 and 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi including wave 2 features such as 160MHz channels, delivering up to 1.73Gbps and downlink MU-MIMO. These new features deliver a significant increase in user speeds in dense deployments, supporting fast downloads and long battery life compared to legacy 802.11ac devices. Combined with Intel Core processors and exceptional Intel wireless innovations, the Intel Wireless-AC 9260 can provide Gigabit download speed and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go
3. Celestron – SkyPortal WiFi Module – Control Your Celestron Computerized Telescope via Smartphone – Telescope Wi-Fi Accessory
- WIRELESS TELESCOPE CONTROL: Align and control your telescope using your smartphone or tablet with Celestron’s free SkyPortal app for iOS and Android.
- 100,000+ CELESTIAL OBJECT DATABASE: Tap any celestial object you see in the sky to identify it instantly. Tap again and your telescope slews to that object, centering it perfectly in the eyepiece.
- SKY TOUR FEATURE: SkyPortal automatically generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulae currently visible based on your exact time and location.
- ENHANCED CONTENT AND AUDIO DESCRIPTIONS: While you observe, view astroimages and listen to audio descriptions for hundreds of the most popular objects including the planets, Orion Nebula, Hercules Globular Star Cluster, and more.
- HASSLE-FREE OBSERVING: Does not require batteries or external power.
- WORKS WITH ALL CURRENT CELESTRON COMPUTERIZED TELESCOPES: Compatible with all current Celestron computerized telescopes and select older models. See below for full list.
Celestron’s SkyPortal WiFi Module turns your smartphone or tablet into your own personal planetarium and observatory. Simply plug the WiFi module into your telescope’s hand control or AUX port and connect to its wireless signal with your device. Instantly, your device becomes a wireless hand control for your telescope, guiding you through the alignment process and slewing to any celestial object with a simple tap.
As SkyPortal WiFi Module slews your telescope to an object, you can listen to hundreds of included audio descriptions on your device, which explain the history, mythology, and key features of the most popular celestial objects.
Not sure what to observe? Select Tonight’s Best in the search menu and the SkyPortal app will display a list of the best objects to view based on your exact time and location. There’s no need to input GPS coordinates or set the time and date—SkyPortal WiFi takes this information directly from your device.
SkyPortal WiFi Module makes a great gift for telescope users of all ages and skill levels, from kids to advanced users. Take your family on a guided tour of the universe with SkyPortal WiFi!
Abou the Celestron SkyPortal App
Celestron’s SkyPortal WiFi Module works with our full featured planetarium app, SkyPortal. Available free on the Apple App Store and Google Play, SkyPortal is your key to the universe—with or without SkyPortal WiFi Module.
Developed in collaboration with the experts at SkySafari, SkyPortal offers an intuitive user interface with a robust database of more than 100,000 celestial objects. You can even plan your observing session before you set up your telescope. Find out when transits and other notable celestial events will occur—up to 100 years into the future.
SkyPortal WiFi Module is compatible with the following Celestron mounts:
Advanced VX | Astro Fi | CG-5 (with CG-5 Aux. splitter) | CGE | CGE Pro | CGEM | CGEM DX | CGEM II | CGX | CGX-L | CPC | CPC Deluxe HD | LCM | NexStar Evolution | NexStar GT (2015 models and newer with Aux. splitter) | NexStar SE Series | NexStar SLT | SkyProdigy
SkyPortal WiFi Module is NOT compatible with the following Celestron mounts:
NexStar i Series | NexStar GPS | Ultima 2000 | Early generation GoTo mounts (such as Compustar)
4. Gigabyte GC-CI22M_A CNVi WiFi Wireless-AC Upgrade kit
Intel CNVi Wi-Fi Wireless-AC 9560 included IEEE 802.11AC standards Compliant high speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps fully qualified Bluetooth 5 designed for gigabyte’s Intel CNVi Wi-Fi upgradable motherboards
5. MakerFocus 4pcs ESP8266 ESP-01 Serial Wireless WiFi Transceiver Receiver Module 1MB SPI Flash DC3.0-3.6V Internet of Things WiFi Module Board Compatible with Arduino
- Note: There are a batch of this ESP01 modules are the new grade version. Maybe there are some different between the new one and old one in the aspect of usage. Pls feel free to email us if you have any question about how to use the new vertion module. How to email us? Click “MakerFocus” and click “Ask a question”. There is the way to guide you to use the new version in the pictures, pls refer to the pictures carefully.
- Version II to test this module youtube tutorial: ★https://youtu.be/HDt8FS9t6lI
- ★Version I youtube tutorial: ★https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU76yWHeQuw.
- Link to view the technical details, ★https://nurdspace.nl/ESP8266
- ★Introduction: https://github.com/sleemanj/ESP8266_Simple.
- Model: Esp-01.Compatible with Arduino. Support 3 modes: AP, STA, AP + STA
- If you receive different versions module, please carefully follow the pictures and youtube video to test. Thanks!
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
Serial/UART baud rate: 115200 bps
Input power: 3.3V
I/O voltage tolerance: 3.6V Max
Flash Memory Size: 1MB (8Mbit)
WiFi security modes: WPA, WPA2
4 * ESP8266 Wifi Transceiver Module
6. DIYmall ESP8266 ESP-01S WiFi Serial Transceiver Module with 1MB Flash
- The PCB layout has changed for an improvement in WiFi radio performance
- 1MB Flash Memory
- About program: Please choose “Generic ESP8285 Module” board in Arduino IDE to program it.
- Document link: https://nurdspace.nl/ESP8266, video link:https://youtu.be/mS2kQVD5Sxw
- What You Get: 1 X ESP8266 esp-01s Module.
ESP8266 Serial WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module Send Receive LWIP AP+STA ESP-01
7. Aideepen ESP8266 Serial Wi-Fi Wireless ESP-01 Adapter Module 3.3V 5V Compatible for Arduino
- A adapter module for ESP-01 Wi-Fi module
- 3.3V voltage regulator circuit and onboard level conversion circuit can make 5V microcontroller easy to use with ESP-01 Wi-Fi module
- Also, the item can be used with Arduino UNO R3 or compatible board
- Working voltage: 4.5~5.5V (On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator)
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
A adapter module for ESP-01 Wi-Fi module.
3.3V voltage regulator circuit and onboard level conversion circuit can make 5V microcontroller easy to use with ESP-01 Wi-Fi module.
Also, the item can be used with Arduino UNO R3 or compatible board.
Working voltage: 4.5~5.5V (On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator)
Working current: 0-240mA
Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
1 x ESP-01 Adapter Module
8. OKN WiFi 6 AX200 802.11ax WiFi Card 2400Mbps 5GHz and 574Mbps 2.4GHz Wireless Module for Laptop Desktop with Bluetooth 5.0, Windows 10 64bit and Linux, M.2/NGFF 2230
- 【Intel Wi-Fi 6 Technology】Based on Intel AX200 chipset, this WiFi 6 card supports the latest 802.11ax technology, such us OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, deliver from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac. With this WiFi 6 wireless module, you can enjoy 8K movies, large file transfer, and smart home devices without dropped connections
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 for TWS Earbuds】Bluetooth 5.0 provides 4x Range over Bluetooth 4.2, doubles the transmit speed for faster transmissions thereby reducing the overall power. Idea for Bluetooth TWS Earbuds, headset, Keyboard, Mouse and others for more conveniences and demands with this WiFi 6 module.
- 【Compatible】Idea for replacement of old WiFi 5 or WiFi 4 based wireless modules, such as Intel AC9260/AC8260/AC7265 with M.2 interface. Best for Laptop or Desktop with Intel CPUs and some newer AMD CPUs running Windows 10 64bit and Linux, such as Lenovo, HP, Dell, ASUS Laptop.
- 【TWT Technology Extends Battery Life】Target Wake Time(TWT) technology reduces power consumption for Laptops by negotiating when and how often they will wake up to send or receive data, increasing sleep time and substantially prolonging battery life.
- 【Driver】The latest driver can be downloaded from Intel website by searching “AX200”
9. KOOBOOK 5Pcs ESP8266 ESP-12F WiFi Serial Module Microcontroller 802.11N Module Wireless Transceiver Remote Port Network Development Board for Arduino NodeMCU MicroPython
- The ESP-12F module combines the ESP8266 microcontroller with 4MB of flash and a PCB antenna.
- The default firmware can add WIFI capability to another microcontroller, but it really shines when loaded with Arduino, MicroPython, or NodeMCU.
- Not recommended for users who are new to the ESP8266. New users should instead look at development boards with integrated USB.
- The ESP-12F is an improved version of the 12E, improve the peripheral circuit, the four laminates plate process, enhanced impedance matching, signal output is better.
- It is pin compatible with enhanced stability and a better antenna.
Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Contorl GPIO / PWM
Operating voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
The installation of electronic modules requires basic knowledge and requires a certain electronic professional foundation and hands-on ability. Please purchase carefully!
Manual measurement, with small error. Please check size in detail before purchase.
Real colors may slightly differ from the pictures, as it depends on specific monitor settings and light brightness.
We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution.
Package Includes: 5Pcs
10. HiLetgo 1PC ESP8266 NodeMCU CP2102 ESP-12E Internet WiFi Development Board Open Source Serial Wireless Module Works Great for Arduino IDE/Micropython (Small)
- ESP8266 CP2102 NodeMCU LUA ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module
- Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program
- Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset
- Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
- Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. Instruction & Steps of How to use: 1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version. 2. Install the IDE 3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json 4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type “esp8266” and download the Community esp8266 and install. 5. Set up your chip as: Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module) Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS) Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600 Tools–>Port–> (whatever it is) 6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release 7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload. 8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking. Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html Firmware link: https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware Note: Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers. Package included: 1* New Version ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 WiFi Wireless Development Board
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Wifi Module for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!