Finding your suitable readers for ao smith water heater recall 2018 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith water heater recall 2018 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
662 reviews analysed
1. Atmor AT-900-03 Single Sink 3kw/110V, 0.5 GPM Point-Of-Use Tankless Electric Water Heater and 0.5 GMP Sink Aerator
- Ideal for single sink application in areas with at least 57° ground water temperature
- Maximum flow rate 0.5 GPM (Gallons per Minute) = 45° F temperature rise. Slower flow rate = higher temperature rise.Max tested working pressure: 16 BAR (230 PSI)
- Requires a direct connection to a 30 Amp single-phase breaker. Required wire size: 10 AWG. Not a plug-in unit.
- Instant and endless hot water on demand without the wait or worry of ever running out
- Includes a 0.5 GPM Aerator for sink faucet and Pressure Relief Device (PRD)
SAVE ENERGY, WATER, MONEY, TIME – Atmor offers the efficient and convenient water heating solution you have been looking for. Atmor 3kW/ 110V Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater provides an unlimited flow of hot water without the wait or worry of ever running out. That’s right, instant hot water on demand! This unit is specifically designed for hand washing SINGLE SINKS in areas with at least 57°F ground water temps (See Sizing Guide). Please note that this unit will not operate properly in Northern regions with inlet water temps colder than 57 degrees. A flow rate of 0.5 gallon per minute (GPM) is required in order to achieve a 45° temperature rise. Perfect for residential and commercial use, this compact unit can be installed against the wall either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use. Unit requires a 30 Amp dedicated single-phase breaker. This is NOT a plug in unit. Required wire size: 10 AWG. Standard 1/2″ NPT (straight thread) fittings. Maximum flow rate is 0.5 GPM. Maximum temperature rise possible for unit is 45°F. For safety reasons, the included Pressure Relief Device (PRD) included must be installed on your water heater per the instructions in the owner’s manual. In order to achieve maximum performance, it is recommended to install the included 0.5 GPM sink aerator. Failure to comply with the installation and operating instructions in our Owners Manual or improper use will void the warranty. The water heater must be installed by a licensed electrician in compliance with all local and building regulations.
2. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 2.5-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room.
3. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
4. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 60 amp double pole breaker connected to (1) set of #6 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2″ compression fitting with the option of 1/2″ NPT adapter included. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
NOTE : 11Kw at 220 is equal to 13kw at 240.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 67 Degree F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67 Degree F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
5. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
6. Reliance Hot Water Heater Gas Control Valve 100112336 9007884005 100093974 1" Cavity Thermostat Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100112336 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, and American branded heaters
- Intended use with a gas hot water heater
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. Installing the valve and then returning used is prohibited. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, and Reliance.
7. Thermoflow UT10 2.6-Gallons Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater, 1.5kW at 120 Volts
- ➤ 2.6 GALLON CAPACITY – 2.6 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it.Stainless steel tank and heating element designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- ➤ THERMOSTOP FUNCTION – Low stand-by loss power consumption. The Thermoflow UT10 with Advanced Thermostop Technology of Germany, when the water heater reaches a high or low set temperature,it’ll stop heating or reheating automatically.
- ➤ EPS FOAMING TECHNOLOGY – Heating water quickly,fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink.
- ➤ SAFETY – Active protection circuit for safe installation. If the water heater does not come out with hot water when it’s already connect to the electric supply, then the water heater will cut off the electric supply automatically to prevent the water heater from overheat.
- ➤ NOTES – Please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements before purchase &
- installation. Dimensions: 18H x 12.2W x 11D inches
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Water connections :1/2 inch NPT, Electrical requirements: 1.5 kW, 120 volts. Operating pressure : 150PSI.Nominal current: 13A .
8. Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit
Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up KitRheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit Features: Repair Kit Plumber’s Pack
From the Manufacturer
Repair your water heater rather than replace it with the Rheem PROTECH Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit. This OEM quality Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit provides a quick and easy way to repair the most common items on an electric water heater. The tune up kit helps prolong the life of your water heater by renewing the key electrical components of your water heater. The kit includes two 4,500-watt, 240-volt water heater High Watt Density 1” screw-in elements with gaskets, one Therm-O-Disk 240-volt lower thermostats and one Therm-O-Disc upper thermostat. This kit is for units that have 1” screw in water heater elements. They will not fit Rheem Marathon or Eclipse water heaters.
9. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
10. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heater Recall 2018 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!