We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith water heater distributors in pennsylvania, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith water heater distributors in pennsylvania, you should not miss this article. ao smith water heater distributors in pennsylvania coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith water heater distributors in pennsylvania by our suggestions
557 reviews analysed
1. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 60 amp double pole breaker connected to (1) set of #6 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2″ compression fitting with the option of 1/2″ NPT adapter included. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
NOTE : 11Kw at 220 is equal to 13kw at 240.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 67 Degree F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67 Degree F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
2. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
3. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches
- Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
- NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
Configured for cold climates or high flow rates. Well suited where incoming water temperature can drop below 45 F. For use in more demanding water usage applications. Self modulating flow sensor technology regulates the amount of energy required to heat the water needed. Digital temperature display showing the outlet water temperature setting. Uses (3) 9 KW standard Emerson electric heating elements with brass tops to prevent electrolysis. Copper heat exchanger. Automatic resettable thermostat. (3) 40 DP breakers required. 112A draw. Required wire: 3 sets 8 AWG. Pipe fitting: 3/4” NPT. Energy efficiency: 99.8%. UL and CSA certified.Weight: 11 lb. Lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature can reach as low as 37 degrees. The ECO 27 is capable of heating nearly 3 gallons per minute at this temperature. The ECO 27 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with Patented Self Modulating Technology. This model is well-suited for homes in the northern U.S., Canada, and in the southern U.S. for large Roman-style or Jacuzzi tubs that generally have more demanding water usage needs. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
4. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
5. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 2.5-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room.
6. Atmor AT-900-03 Single Sink 3kw/110V, 0.5 GPM Point-Of-Use Tankless Electric Water Heater and 0.5 GMP Sink Aerator
- Ideal for single sink application in areas with at least 57° ground water temperature
- Maximum flow rate 0.5 GPM (Gallons per Minute) = 45° F temperature rise. Slower flow rate = higher temperature rise.Max tested working pressure: 16 BAR (230 PSI)
- Requires a direct connection to a 30 Amp single-phase breaker. Required wire size: 10 AWG. Not a plug-in unit.
- Instant and endless hot water on demand without the wait or worry of ever running out
- Includes a 0.5 GPM Aerator for sink faucet and Pressure Relief Device (PRD)
SAVE ENERGY, WATER, MONEY, TIME – Atmor offers the efficient and convenient water heating solution you have been looking for. Atmor 3kW/ 110V Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater provides an unlimited flow of hot water without the wait or worry of ever running out. That’s right, instant hot water on demand! This unit is specifically designed for hand washing SINGLE SINKS in areas with at least 57°F ground water temps (See Sizing Guide). Please note that this unit will not operate properly in Northern regions with inlet water temps colder than 57 degrees. A flow rate of 0.5 gallon per minute (GPM) is required in order to achieve a 45° temperature rise. Perfect for residential and commercial use, this compact unit can be installed against the wall either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use. Unit requires a 30 Amp dedicated single-phase breaker. This is NOT a plug in unit. Required wire size: 10 AWG. Standard 1/2″ NPT (straight thread) fittings. Maximum flow rate is 0.5 GPM. Maximum temperature rise possible for unit is 45°F. For safety reasons, the included Pressure Relief Device (PRD) included must be installed on your water heater per the instructions in the owner’s manual. In order to achieve maximum performance, it is recommended to install the included 0.5 GPM sink aerator. Failure to comply with the installation and operating instructions in our Owners Manual or improper use will void the warranty. The water heater must be installed by a licensed electrician in compliance with all local and building regulations.
7. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
8. Honeywell WT8840B1000 Water Heater Gas Control Valve, NAT 160 Degree F 1" Cavity
9. ICCP Powered Anode Rod System. Stops Hot Water Odor & Internal Tank Corrosion
- Professional Grade ICCP Protection System. Stops Hot Water Odor & Internal Corrosion Of The Water Tank. Designed For Gas/Electric 13 – 110 Hot Water Tanks. If Your Anode Is Accessible, Our System Will Work.
- Our Proprietary Power Supply Is Why Our ICCP Protection System Works As Advertised. We Do Not Use Off-The-Shelf Power Supplies From Any Electrical Distributor or Auction Site. Our Sensor Rod Incorporates A Pure Grade 99.7% MMO Ti Coated Titanium For Effective And Safe D/C Electron Distribution.
- If Your Water Heater Tank Has The Standard 3/4″ NPT (national pipe thread) Replacement Anode Rod, Our System Can Be Installed. Our System Will Work In Bradford White Heaters With $10.00 In Plumbing Parts From Any Hardware Store. See This Adds Photo Diagram For The Needed Parts.
- Free 1-3 Day USPS Priority Mail Shipping. All Orders Received M-F By 10:00 AM Ship Same Day. Saturday Orders By 9:00 AM Ship Same Day.
- Warranty: Lifetime On Complete Unit.
This ICCP System is designed to stop hot water odor (rotten egg smell) from your hot water heater tank and provide internal corrosion protection of the tank. By using this system, checking/changing your factory anode rod is eliminated. If you can find your anode rod location, our system can be installed. If you have a Bradford White style water tank you have the “nipple style anode”, see this adds photos for a simple $10.00 parts list to install our product and eliminate purchasing these expensive anodes. Tools Needed: 6 Point 1-1/16 Socket – 1/2″ Breaker Bar – Pliers. The Factory uses red 271 loctite epoxy on the anode threads when installing them. Removal of the factory anode rod may be difficult therefore an assistant would be advised. We offer a hassle free lifetime warranty on this product along with 24/7 support on installation questions.
10. Reliance Gas Thermopile Assembly 100112330 9007876005 9007870005 100093980 Water Heater Pilot Assy Compatible with Reliance, State, A.O. Smith, and American Branded Heaters
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heater Distributors In Pennsylvania for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!