We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith water heater dealers minnesota, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith water heater dealers minnesota, you should not miss this article. ao smith water heater dealers minnesota coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith water heater dealers minnesota by our suggestions
533 reviews analysed
1. Camco 02342/02343 4500W 240V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
4500W/240V Screw-In Element 02343
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all screw-in replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density water heater elements are the most common and the same type of element provided with most new water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
2. Atmor AT-900-03 Single Sink 3kw/110V, 0.5 GPM Point-Of-Use Tankless Electric Water Heater and 0.5 GMP Sink Aerator
- Ideal for single sink application in areas with at least 57° ground water temperature
- Maximum flow rate 0.5 GPM (Gallons per Minute) = 45° F temperature rise. Slower flow rate = higher temperature rise.Max tested working pressure: 16 BAR (230 PSI)
- Requires a direct connection to a 30 Amp single-phase breaker. Required wire size: 10 AWG. Not a plug-in unit.
- Instant and endless hot water on demand without the wait or worry of ever running out
- Includes a 0.5 GPM Aerator for sink faucet and Pressure Relief Device (PRD)
SAVE ENERGY, WATER, MONEY, TIME – Atmor offers the efficient and convenient water heating solution you have been looking for. Atmor 3kW/ 110V Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater provides an unlimited flow of hot water without the wait or worry of ever running out. That’s right, instant hot water on demand! This unit is specifically designed for hand washing SINGLE SINKS in areas with at least 57°F ground water temps (See Sizing Guide). Please note that this unit will not operate properly in Northern regions with inlet water temps colder than 57 degrees. A flow rate of 0.5 gallon per minute (GPM) is required in order to achieve a 45° temperature rise. Perfect for residential and commercial use, this compact unit can be installed against the wall either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use. Unit requires a 30 Amp dedicated single-phase breaker. This is NOT a plug in unit. Required wire size: 10 AWG. Standard 1/2″ NPT (straight thread) fittings. Maximum flow rate is 0.5 GPM. Maximum temperature rise possible for unit is 45°F. For safety reasons, the included Pressure Relief Device (PRD) included must be installed on your water heater per the instructions in the owner’s manual. In order to achieve maximum performance, it is recommended to install the included 0.5 GPM sink aerator. Failure to comply with the installation and operating instructions in our Owners Manual or improper use will void the warranty. The water heater must be installed by a licensed electrician in compliance with all local and building regulations.
3. Camco 02583 4500W 240V Screw-In Foldback Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
02583 Wattage: 4500 Features: -Screw-In Element.-Element comes with one gasket.-Carded.-8″ Minimum tank diameter.-150+ Watts per square inch. Specifications: -1500W Voltage: 120.-2000W Voltage: 240. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.63″W x 1.75″ D.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Most LWD elements are a fold-back style and provide no loss of efficiency yet reduce lime deposit buildup. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
4. FloodStop Water Heater Auto-Shutoff Valve, FS3/4NPT, V4 Controller, Water Damage Prevention
- PREVENT WATER DAMAGES – This automatic shut off valve will trigger when a leak is detected from your water heater, potentially preventing 200+ gallons of water leaking into your home.
- EASY TO INSTALL – The FloodStop valve is installed between the water heater and the manual shutoff valve
- can be installed in fifteen minutes.
- SENSOR AT BASE OF HEATER – The sensor part of this system is placed at the base of the water heater. As long as the sensor stays dry, the valve will stay open permitting water to flow through to the heater.
- IMMEDIATE SHUTDOWN – Once the leak sensor at the base of the heator senses moisture, the valve will immediately close off all water flow and sound alarms.
- CERTIFIED LEAD FREE – Certified lead free under S. 3874, AB1953 with a One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Prevent flood damage and avoid costly repairs with the easy-to-install, newly designed Lead free Water Heater Auto-Shutoff Valve. This system not only detects leaks early, but it automatically shuts your water off in the event of a leak, alerting you with the control panel’s alarm. Designed for both residential and commercial dwellings. The FloodStop (FS 3/4-NPT) kit automatically shuts off the water supply to the Water Heater and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational. This kit includes everything you need to protect your property from costly water-leak damage: Motorized Full-Port Ball Valve (3/4 inch NPT pipe threaded), a water sensor to be placed on the floor, and the control unit, which is mounted to your wall with the included screws. A power supply is included; you need to also install four AA batteries (not included) for backup power, unit will beep to alert you of low or no batteries. The controller has “one” output contact (normally open) that can be attached to a dialer or security system so you can be alerted to a leak when not home! You can even add multiple water sensors for different areas around your water heater. If your water heater should begin to leak, the controller tells the water valve to close and alerts you with an 87db alarm.
5. reliance water heater co 9003410 C3 Piezo Ignitor Assembly
C3 Piezo Ignitor Assembly, With Bracket, For Use With FVIR Technology Gas Water Heaters.
6. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 6-30-EOLBS 100 30 gallon Electric Water Heater
40 gallon, electric, medium, dual 5500W, 240V elements, 3″ insulation, 95 energy factor, recovery at a 90 degrees rise-gallons/hours 25, first hour rating 56, t & p valve, pex polymer lined heat trap nipples, pex dip tube, glass lined tank, duel mag anode rod, unit dimensions: 22″d x 50″h, 12 year tank & parts warranty, meets new naeca 2015 efficiency standards.
7. A.O. SMITH 9003542005 Water Heater FV Pilot, 190-Degree C, Natural
8. Camco 07023 Apcom Style Plumber’s Pack Water Heater Repair Kit
Contains all the parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heater. Includes 2 each high watt density elements #0234,2 4500W 240V, 1 Apcom style lower thermostat with protector #07722, 1 Apcom style upper thermostat with protector #07862.
From the Manufacturer
The Camco HWD Plumber-Feet Pack Water Heater Repair Kit contains all parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heating system.
9. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 4-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room. Water Heater measures 13.75″ H x 13.75″ L x 13.5″ D and weighs 17.3 lbs. Do not operate this water heater if it is has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped
10. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Water Heater Dealers Minnesota for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!