Finding your suitable readers for ao smith vs waterboss is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ao smith vs waterboss including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
619 reviews analysed
1. Century formerly AO Smith GF2054 1/2 hp, 1725 RPM, 115 volts, 48/56 Frame, ODP, Sleeve Bearing Belt Drive Blower Motor
2. SHURflo Industrial Pump – 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in, Model# 2088-594-154
- self-priming up to 9 vertical lift feet
- used in delivery and transfer of liquid applications up to 3 GPM (11.4LPM)
- 1/2″ MPT, 115VAC 60Hz, non-corded 3 wires, built-in check valve prevents back flow of fluid
- built-in pressure switch, turn on/off at 45psi, adjustable pressure setting
- Santoprene valves and diaphragm
Shurflo’s 115 volt, 3.3 gallons per minute pump @ 45 psi
3. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
4. A.O. SMITH 9003542005 Water Heater FV Pilot, 190-Degree C, Natural
5. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
6. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
7. A.O. Smith B127 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 6.0/12.0 Amps, 1.5 Service Factor, 56J Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, C-Face Pool Motor
8. A.O. Smith B625 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 115 Volts, 6.4/12.8 Amps, 1.5 Service Factor, 56CZ Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure Pool Motor
9. A.O. Smith B2853 1 HP, 3450 RPM, 1 Speed, 230/115 Volts, 6.6/13.2 Amps, 1.25 Service Factor, 56Y Frame, PSC, ODP Enclosure, Square Flange Pool Motor
Common applications are: pool and spa pumps, -Inch1081-Inch low service factor.
10. A.O. Smith GF2034 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 6.8 A, 1/3 Hp, 1725 Rpm
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Vs Waterboss for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!