We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith motor mod, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith motor mod, you should not miss this article. ao smith motor mod coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ao smith motor mod by our suggestions
807 reviews analysed
1. Pool Motor, 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 230/115VAC
- Price For: Each Nameplate RPM: 3450 Motor Mounting Type: Face Hz: 60 Phase: 1 HP: 3/4 Motor Sub Application: Pool and Spa Pump Motor Enclosure Design: Open Dripproof Shaft Dia.: 5/8″ Shaft Material: 303 Stainless Steel Motor Application: Pump Motor Shaft Rotation: CCWSE Motor Thermal Protection: Auto Shaft: Threaded 1/2-20 UNF-2A RH
- Standards: UL Recognized, CSA Certified Voltage Compatibility: 115, 120, 230, 240, 115/230, 120/240 Motor Bearings: Ball Motor Design: Capacitor-Start Ambient Temperature: 40 Degrees C Frame: 56CZ Voltage: 115/230 Shaft Length: 3-3/4″ Ins. Class: B Item: Pool and Spa Pump Motor Motor Flange Material: Aluminum Full Load Amps: 12.8/6.4 Motor Service Factor: 1.50 Finish: Black
- Country of Origin (subject to change): China
‘Pool and Spa Pump Motor, Capacitor-Start, Open Dripproof, 3/4 HP, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 56CZ Frame, CCWSE Motor Shaft Rotation, Voltage 115/230, 12.8/6.4 Full Load Amps, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, Face Motor Mounting Type, Ball Motor Bearings, Black, Motor Flange Material Aluminum, Shaft Threaded 1/2-20 UNF-2A RH, Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel, Motor Thermal Protection Auto, 1.50 Motor Service Factor, Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C, Shaft Dia. 5/8 In., Shaft Length 3-3/4 In., Ins. Class B’
‘ Motor, For Use With Mfr. Model Number L150 ‘
3. A.O. Smith GF2024 Century Resilient Base Split Phase Electric Motor, 115 Vac, 5.4 A, 1/4 Hp, 1725 Rpm
Century Electric Motor, Resilient Base, Split Phase, Century, 115 VAC, 5.4 A, 60 Hz, 1/4 hp Power, Number of Phase: 1, 1725 rpm, 1/2 in Shaft Diameter, 1-1/2 in Shaft Length, Service Factor: 1.35, CW/CCW Rotation Type, Sleeve Bearing, Cradle Mounting, 1-3/8 in Mounting Hole Center, 54 % Efficiency, 40 deg C Ambient, Class B Insulation, Open Drip proof. Split phase motor, 5.4 amps, 60 hertz, auto protector, Sleeve Bearing, 1/2-Inch x 1-1/2-Inch shaft.
5. Broan R99080535 MOTOR
6. Watts (WCBCS975RV) Carbon Block Water Filter Cartridge
Flow-Pur – #8 Filter – Coconut shell carbon block cartridge for Flow-Pur interior and exterior water filter system. Filter cartridge reduces chlorine, sediment, unpleasant taste/odor and VOC’s. Fits most brand housings. Flow rate 2-1/2 gpm.
7. WaterWorker 25009 20Gal Vertical Well Tank 20-Gallon
- Designed to meet the requirements of, and are listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) under ANSI/NSF Std 61
- The Butyl diaphragm has seamless construction and is designed to flex rather than stretch and crease like bladder tanks
- The polypropylene liner for the water reservoir will not flake, chip, crack or peel and does not impart taste and odor to the water
- Diaphragm, liner isolate water from contact with deep drawn steel domed shell – twice as strong as rolled steel shell of same thickness
- A high gloss enamel finish protects tank from the elements
- Pre-charged to 25psi: please refer to product manual for proper pre-charge setting
Factory pre-charge: 38 psi (pounds per square inch). maximum working pressure 100 psi. Maximum operating temperature 200 F (Degree Fahrenheit). engineered to provide years of trouble-free service using cold rolled steel for a higher strength to weight ratio. Rugged, stable steel base with protective plastic strip. Heavy-duty butyl rubber diaphragm and durable polyolefin liner to prevent corrosion. Water worker tanks feature an appliance quality finish which is resistant to sunlight and harsh conditions. All tanks are completely lead free for safety. Meets nsf (National Sanitation foundation) standard 61 for clean, safe drinking water. 5 year warranty. Blue tank.
From the Manufacturer
The WaterWorker pre-charged tanks utilize a butyl composite diaphragm, which flexes up and down based on water level and air pressure, as the pump fills the tank with water the air above the diaphragm is compressed, increasing the pressure in the tank until the pump cut-off pressure is reached. When water is drawn from the tank, the pressure inside the tank decreases until the pressure switch starts the pump. The amount of usable water for every pump cycles is called drawdown. The greater drawn-down capacity you select, the less your pump cycles saving energy, money, and extending your pump life. Advantages over galvanized well tanks: Pre-charged tanks do not have water-logging problems like the galvanized tanks. The air and water are totally separated using a diaphragm. No external air controls needed. Pre-charged tanks have a much larger draw-down for the same physical size. Larger draw down reduces pump cycles and pump wear, i.e. at 30/50 PSIG range three times the draw-down for pre-charged tanks of the same physical size. Pre-charged Tanks completely empty during each pump cycle. Pre-charged Tanks are much smaller and easier to handle that galvanized well tanks. Pre-charged tanks with a 30/50 Pressure Switch would be one-third the size of a galvanized tank with the same drawdown. Deep Well Jet Pumps could use either a vertical tank or a horizontal tank, depending on space requirements and sizing. Submersible Pump applications would usually use vertical tanks, again based on proper sizing. Shallow Well Jet Pumps could use vertical or horizontal tanks, based on proper sizing. The rule of thumb in sizing is to count the number of fixtures in the home, i.e. sinks, showers, toilets, dishwasher, faucets, washing machines, outside faucets, etc. and multiply it by 3. Example: a house with 11 fixtures x 3 would be 33-Gallon tank. We would suggest our 44-Gallon tank, which is the next larger sized tank.This is a Hazmat non-returnable item
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Motor Mod for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!