We spent many hours on research to finding ao smith electric hot water heaters reviews, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ao smith electric hot water heaters reviews, you should not miss this article. ao smith electric hot water heaters reviews coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ao smith electric hot water heaters reviews by our suggestions
758 reviews analysed
1. American Standard CE-12-AS 12 gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater
- Heavy gauge Steel tank
- Inner Dura glas lined tank fired at 1,600°f for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion
- Factory installed Brass drain valve on all models allows for easy draining of the unit which reduces sediment deposits extending tank life
- Factory installed Brass temperature/pressure relief valve
- American standard point-of-use electric water heaters are all certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure. All tanks are also 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory
2. Aluminum Zinc Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod (.800" x 3/4" x 44") – Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water! …
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- Segmented flexible design for easy installation
- can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
3. Reliance Water Heater 9007876 Gas Thermopile Assembly, Pack of 1
Reliance, Natural Gas Thermopile Assembly, Includes Pilot Tube, Ferrule Nut Igniter Wire, Millivolt Generator & Bracket, Fits 301 Series Natural Gas Standard Tank Water Heaters. Reliance, natural gas thermopile assembly, includes pilot tube, ferrule nut igniter wire, millivolt generator & bracket, fits 301 series natural gas standard tank water heaters. INCLUDES ALUMINUM PILOT TUBE INCLUDES BRASS FERRULE AND NUT INCLUDES IGNITER WIRE INCLUDES MILLIVOLT GENERATOR INCLUDES BRACKET
4. GE GXWH20S Standard Flow Whole Home Filtration System
- Heavy-duty filtration system: Clear sump allows for easy viewing of filter
- Filters water at the main supply: Install system in basement and/or out of sight
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce sediment, scale, dirt and rust in your water, appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Easy installation: Includes 3/4″ plumbing connection, pressure relief valve, bypass option, mounting bracket and remote filter reminder light for simple installation and filter change
- Three-month life: For best filtration results, filter (FXWTC, FXUSC, FXWPC or FXWSC) should be replaced every three months
The GE Standard Flow Whole Home Filtration System reduces dirt, silt, sand and rust in your water, providing a clear sump to view filter soil level. Features a bypass option and red pressure-release button for drier filter change. Includes a magnetic filter reminder light, sump wrench and a mounting bracket for easy installation. Entire system NSF/ANSI certified and sized for 3/4″ plumbing.
5. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon (ES8)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 17.5 W x 17.5 H x 14.5 D Inches
- INSTALLED VERTICALLY OR HORIZONTALLY: This larger model can be mounted vertically (7 gal. of water supply) or horizontally (5.1 gal. of water supply)- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit
- RELIABLE WATER SOURCE: Easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Operating pressure-150 psi. Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Electrical requirements (Amp 12A/Volts 120)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included for vertical orientation only)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
120V – requires hard wiring. 1440W element. Magnesium anode rod. Rectangular shape with 2″ of foam insulation. Glass lined tank for longer life. 6 year warranty on heater and 1 year warranty on parts for both commercial and residential use. Temperature/pressure relief valve included. Can be mounted both horizontally or vertically. Mounts on floor or wall. Meets ASHRAE 90.1. See Info Page for technical and installation specifications.
6. CerAnode Powered Anode Rod Expandable for Water Heater (20-100 gal tank) – No More Rotten Egg Smell!
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing hex head and hot outlet anode
- Expandable anode protects the tank interior from top to bottom
- Water softener use does not affect the longevity or protection
- Best consumer choice in powered anodes since 1983 – Made in the USA
- Requires 3″ or 6″ dialectric nipple and 3/4″ brass tee (not included)
7. About Fluid | Aluminum Zinc Flexible Anode Rod KIT for Water Heaters | INCLUDES1-1/16" DEEP WELL SOCKET | Brass Cap | Teflon Tape | 44 Inches Long | GETS RID OF STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING WATER!
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-by-step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER.The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts,fails,cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater insures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”or 0.80” diameter anode.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long, capped with the standard ¾ NPT hex plug (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) the Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES the 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
8. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALLS-ANYWHERE-DESIGN Using flexible, hinged short sections that are lowered one-by-one into the water heater.
8. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
9. Rinnai RL Series HE+ Tankless Hot Water Heater: Indoor Installation
- Endless hot water for your entire home
- RL75iN HE+ High Efficiency Tankless Hot Water Heater – Natural Gas: Indoor Installation Only
- Up to 7.5 GPM hot water flow rate (varies by groundwater temp)
- Circ-Logic technology allows you to set recirculation patterns that coincide with your typical habits. Hot water is available when you need it!
- Residential Factory Warranty – 120 months (heat exchanger), 12 months (labor), 60 months (parts)
non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
From the Manufacturer
Stop planning your mornings and evenings around your water heater. Set your own schedule, thanks to the R75LSi. Ideal for two- to three-bathroom homes, the R75LSi delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), while saving energy and money. Mount your compact R75LSi in virtually any room, and vent directly to the outside with a single wall or roof penetration.
10. Rinnai V65IN 6.6 GPM Indoor Low NOx Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
Features ENERGY STAR Qualified Energy Factor of .82 for Natural Gas and Propane Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Leak detection shuts off water to unit to limit property damage Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit Temperature lock prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels Rinnai Value Series Tankless Water Heater Product Warranty Dimensions Width: 14 Inches Height: 23 Inches Depth: 9 Inches Weight 45.6 Pounds Ignition Direct Electronic Hot Water Capacity 0.26 to 6.6 GPM Minimum Activation Rate 0.4 GPM Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTUs ) 10,300 150,000 Energy Factor 0.82 for Natural Gas and Propane Energy Star Yes Approved Gas Types Natural Gas or Propane Temperature Settings 98F – 140F with MC-91-2US 98F – 160F with MCC-91-2US Type of Controller MC-91-2US (included) MCC-91-2US (optional for Hydronic Applications) MC-100V-1US Deluxe Controller (optional) BC-100V-1US Bathroom Controller (optional) Ultra Lox NOx Yes Electrical AC 120 Volts, 60 Hz Electrical Consumption Normal: 76 Watts Standby: 2 Watts Anti-Frost Protection: 120 Watts Service Connections Gas Supply: 3/4 Inch MNPT Cold Water Inlet: 3/4 Inch MNPT Hot Water Outlet: 3/4 Inch MNPT. Turn off gas supply and 120 V power supply
From the Manufacturer
Features ENERGY STAR Qualified Energy Factor of .82 for Natural Gas and Propane Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes Leak detection shuts off water to unit to limit property damage Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit Temperature lock prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels Rinnai Value Series Tankless Water Heater Product Warranty Dimensions Width: 14 Inches Height: 23 Inches Depth: 9 Inches Weight 45.6 Pounds Ignition Direct Electronic Hot Water Capacity 0.26 to 6.6 GPM Minimum Activation Rate 0.4 GPM Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTUs ) 10,300 150,000 Energy Factor 0.82 for Natural Gas and Propane Energy Star Yes Approved Gas Types Natural Gas or Propane Temperature Settings 98F – 140F with MC-91-2US 98F – 160F with MCC-91-2US Type of Controller MC-91-2US (included) MCC-91-2US (optional for Hydronic Applications) MC-100V-1US Deluxe Controller (optional) BC-100V-1US Bathroom Controller (optional) Ultra Lox NOx Yes Electrical AC 120 Volts, 60 Hz Electrical Consumption Normal: 76 Watts Standby: 2 Watts Anti-Frost Protection: 120 Watts Service Connections Gas Supply: 3/4 Inch MNPT Cold Water Inlet: 3/4 Inch MNPT Hot Water Outlet: 3/4 Inch MNPT
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ao Smith Electric Hot Water Heaters Reviews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!