Nowadays, there are so many products of andrew james food processor replacement parts in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for andrew james food processor replacement parts in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings andrew james food processor replacement parts which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
590 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
- Stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder
- 8-Cup Work Bowl – Plent of room to work with
- Food Chute with Pusher – Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Interlocking System – Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
2. yan_Hamilton Beach Replacement Food Processor Slice / Shred Disc Blade fits 70740
3. Cuisinart DFP-14NWBCT-1 Cover
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number DFP-14NWBCT-1. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF660. Item is manufactured in United States.
4. Cuisinart DLC-839ATX-1 Detachable Stem for 11-Cup Models
This is an O.E.M. authorized part.Fits various Cuisinart models.OEM Part Number DLC-839ATX-1.Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF199.Item is manufactured in United States.
5. Cuisinart Detachable Stem
Part of the core of your Cuisinart Food Processor, the detachable stem allows for compact storage and helps hold each of the accessory discs in place. Whether you need to julienne, slice, or chop, your discs can be changed out using this single stem and will require it for operation.
6. Dash Stand Mixer (Electric Mixer for Everyday Use): 6 Speed Stand Mixer with 3 qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, Dough Hooks & Mixer Beaters for Dressings, Frosting, Meringues & More – Copper
- VERSATILE: Sweet or savory, the Dash Stand mixer is your perfect kitchen accessory for frosting, meringue, creamy dressings, doughs, baked goods and more
- COMPACT: Weighing less than 5lbs, and standing only 12.5” tall, the Dash Stand Mixer fits underneath most kitchen cabinets. Perfect for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, or limited countertop space
- 6 SPEED: This portable, compact mixer packs a punch with a 250watt motor and 6 different speed options ranging low to high to whip, beat or knead with even, uniform results
- MESS FREE: The fully tilting motor head makes removing the mixing bowl and ejecting the beaters or dough hooks easy. No more mess! Plus, the retro design, and variety of trendy colors options will accent any kitchen
- INCLUDES: Dash Stand Mixer is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes a 3 qt stainless steel mixing bowl, 2 dough hooks, 2 mixer beaters, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe)
The Dash everyday stand mixer is a 2.5Qt pint-sized powerhouse that can whip up everything from whole-wheat pancake batter, to oatmeal cookies, to fluffy egg whites with ease. Whether it is sweet or savory treats you crave, this entry-level mixer will do the job. Unprocessed your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!.
7. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
8. DASH DPIC100GBAQ04 My Pint Ice Cream Maker, Aqua
Customize your homemade ice cream by adding any flavors or toppings you want. The Dash My Pint Ice Cream Maker makes up to 1.6 cups of fresh ice cream. No complicated assembly required with this convenient personal ice cream maker. Just freeze the cooling bowl overnight and pop in your prepared ice cream mixture in the morning. In less than 30 minutes you can enjoy homemade ice cream. Take the included mixing spoon and eat your ice cream right from the cooling bowl. A 1-touch button starts the appliance with no effort necessary so you don’t ever have to monitor your ice cream.
9. Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic bucket
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Convenient carrying handle
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Recipes included in manual. BPA free
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
10. Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY Custom 14-Cup Food Processor Black
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY custom food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-Cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Andrew James Food Processor Replacement Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!