Finding your suitable readers for american made electric reversible grill griddle is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for american made electric reversible grill griddle including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
795 reviews analysed
1. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
2. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
3. Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and no-hassle cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control detached – low profile design
- Stores easily in a kitchen cabinet.
- Control Master heat control maintains the proper cooking temperature automatically. 1300 watts.
- Slide-out drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Big 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The low profile design and heavy cast aluminum base allow griddle to double as an attractive buffet server
- Griddle is fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat conrol removed
- Premium nonstick surface and a built-in backstop ledge provide easy food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
Convenient 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for any meal. Cool touch surrounds the base on the front and both sides. Built in slope and backstop ledge for easy food handling.
4. Electric Griddle, IKICH 2-in-1 Grill Griddle, 1600W Smokeless Nonstick Indoor Grill with Drip Tray, Family-sized Pancake grill for Indoor, Outdoor, Camping, Even Heating, Cool-touch Handle,20.6” Size
- 【Family-Sized Capacity】Serving Cooking Area (16.9”x9.01”). Measures 18.9 x 10.6x 7.0 inches overall, weighs 22.92 lb and the cord length is 41.34‘’. User-friendedly Electric Griddle for grilling all your family breakfast favorites and beyond at the same time Smokeless BBQ for Outdoor and Indoor. Make Cooking a Breeze!
- 【 2-in-1 Enhanced Nonstick Electric Griddle】Unlike Other Brand, iKich indoor electric BBQ grill integrates 2 types of surface into one, namely flat surface and textured surface. 2-in-1 types of surface works flawlessly for everything from Pancakes, Omelet, Crab Cakes, Homemade Tortillas, Grilled Cheese, Bacon, Fried noodles, rice and dumplings to Hamburgers, Steaks, and Chicken.
- 【5-Range Adjustable Thermostat】Insert the temperature control knob into the grill, then you can choose your desired temperature among 110℃/230℉, 130℃/266℉, 150℃/302℉, 180℃/356℉ and 220℃/428℉. Different temperatures allow you to better cook different food. The rapid preheating properties of the 1600W ADC-12 cast aluminum griddle reduce energy consumption and ensure that food is cooked evenly throughout.
- 【Removable Oil Drip Tray & Easy To Clean】Thanks to the slant design of the grill plate, oil and juice will flow into the drip tray through a drip hole on the plate. Also, it’s easy to pull out the drip tray and clean, no need to worry about oil messing your countertop.Cleaning Method: Pour off the grease>
- Soak it with dishwashing soap>
- Scrub the grill pan with a nylon scrubber.
- 【Credible Quality and 2-Year Warranty】IKICH Electric Griddle shuts off automatically if it overheats. No dangerous fumes and cool-touch handles offer add safety so you can cook without any worry. Order now risk-free! 24-hour Customer Services. Indoor BBQ Griddle New Arrival, Order Today, Enjoy Extra 1-Year Warranty!
5. DASH DEG200GBBK01 Everyday Nonstick Electric Griddle for Pancakes, Burgers, Quesadillas, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Drip Tray + Included Recipe Book, 20in, Black
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- FAMILY SIZE: Measuring 19.75×9.5 this electric griddle is perfect for family meals, entertaining, or cooking a variety of foods for picky eaters all at once
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and set the heat probe to your desired temperature
- it heats up in mere minutes, saving you time and energy. Makes a great wedding or new home gift with 4 trendy color options (Black, White, Red, and Aqua)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free, non-stick surface provide an even cook for consistent results. Comes with a drip tray to catch excess grease, cleanup is a snap!
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1500 watt Dash Everyday Griddle includes anti-slip feet, drip tray, nonstick heating surface, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
6. Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
- Reversible cast-iron grill/griddle provides fast, even heating
- Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse for indoor or outdoor cooking
- 2 easy-grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping, or hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- made in USA
- hand wash only
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches
The Lodge 10.5-inch Single Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle conveniently fits over a single stovetop burner, offering a smooth side for bacon and eggs and a ribbed side for grilling up some burgers.
The grill/griddle provides fast, even heating for searing, baking, broiling, frying or grilling. At home in the oven, on the stove, grill or over the campfire, and can be used on induction cooktops.
Two easy grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches.
7. BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle with Warming Tray & Drip Tray, GD2051B
- Extra-Large Capacity – Cook for the whole family! The 8-serving cooking area offers 200 square inches of griddle surface for all your breakfast favorites (10″x20″)
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface – The durable non-stick cooking surface allows for easy cooking and fast cleanup
- Click & Lock Thermostat – The removable probe features an adjustable temperature knob, providing the ideal heat for every cooking task
- Built-In Warming Tray – The slide-out warming tray lets you have everything hot and ready for serving
- just move cooked foods into the tray while you prepare the rest on the griddle surface
- Removable Drip Tray – Excess grease and fat drain into the removable tray for easy disposal
The BLACK+DECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle combines fast and even heating with variable temperature controls, making it easy to create all your breakfast favorites—from bacon and eggs to pancakes and hash browns. This updated griddle comes with a built-in warming tray that lets you store cooked foods while you complete the meal. Everything comes out together at the perfect temperature. Plus, the large non-stick surface and slide-out drip tray make cleanup a breeze.
8. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
9. Victoria Rectangular Griddle, Medium Reversible Cast Iron, 12.5 x 7.5 inch, Seasoned, Original GDL-189, 100% NON-GMO Flaxseed Oil Seasoning, GDL-189
- Medium Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939. Lifetime Warranty
Large Enough for the Family, Versatile Enough for your Recipes. The 12.5″ x 7.6″ Reversible Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle by Victoria, The Original Victoria 189 – Handmade in Colombia will let you be as capricious as you want without ever judging! If you need a flat cooking surface, you got it or maybe you want grill marks on that chicken? Et Voila! Just turn it around to expose its double personality. It has been pre-seasoned, making it nonstick and it is just waiting for you to start flipping it with recipes.
10. BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker with Nonstick Reversible Plates, Stainless Steel, G48TD
- Three Appliances in One – This handy cooking machine quickly goes from toasting sandwiches or frying up eggs and bacon to crafting large, fluffy waffles. All it takes is a simple switch of the reversible cooking plates
- Nonstick Reversible Cooking Plates – The removable nonstick grill plates are easy to clean and tough enough to handle any meal you wish to create. Do not place them in a Dishwasher
- 180 Degree Hinge – The unique hinge doubles the available cooking area, giving you a large, flat griddle surface for more cooking options
- Adjustable Temperature Controls
- Multiple Servings – The 8×8” cooking surface has room for four servings. You can make up to eight servings when you lay the top of appliance flat
- Versatile three-in-one appliance: waffle maker, grill, griddle
- Grids bake four waffles and reverse for top-and-bottom sandwich grilling
- Top folds back to create two 8-inch-square griddles for pancakes, eggs, etc.
- Variable heat control
- nonstick cooking surfaces wipe clean
- Chrome housing and stay-cool black handles
- stands upright for storage
Satisfy everyone’s appetites with the BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker! One side of the reversible cooking plates features deep grids so you can make four large, fluffy waffles that are prime for your favorite toppings. The other side of the plates is flat so you can use it as a grill for toasting sandwiches and searing large cuts of meat. You can even lay the top of the grill open to get two 8×8” flat griddle surfaces for eggs, bacon, and more! Adjustable temperature controls ensure you have the right amount of heat for whatever you choose to create. Plus, the grease channels along the edges of the grill carry away oily residue, making it easy to craft tasty foods without the extra oils. This BLACK+DECKER 3-in-1 Waffle Maker does it all!
A waffle baker, grill, and griddle, this three-in-one appliance comes in handy during breakfast, lunch, dinner, and after school. Key to the unit’s versatility are two 8-inch-square cooking plates–one set into the product’s bottom and the other into the hinged top. On one side the plates form grids for making four waffles at once. Flipped over to show their flat sides they’re capable of top and bottom grilling a sandwich or steak. To create griddle space, the top opens up flat, forming two 8-inch-square cooking surfaces for all foods that love a griddle–such as pancakes, hash browns, and eggs. Channels send grease to spouts in the griddles’ corners, where it drains away. Nonstick to release food easily and wipe clean, the cooking plates also can be removed for scrubbing. A heat control offers high, low, and medium temperatures. With its chrome housing and stay-cool black synthetic handles, this 900-watt appliance looks great on the counter. Afterward, the cord wraps around the hinge, plus you can stand the unit upright for compact storage. It measures 11-1/4 inches wide, 5 inches high, and 11-3/4 inches deep and carries a one-year warranty against defects. The plates will be slightly loose when the lid is open but this is normal with waffle/grill makers that are inter changeable.The plates are secured by little metal clips. The clips secure the plates to the griddle. You can take them out and flip them to make waffles.–Fred Brack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found American Made Electric Reversible Grill Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!