Nowadays, there are so many products of amana appliances vs ge appliance in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for amana appliances vs ge appliance in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings amana appliances vs ge appliance which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
702 reviews analysed
1. GE MWF Refrigerator Water Filter Smartwater Compatible Cartridge – By Pure Line (3 Pack)
- NSF-42 Certified: 99.06% Chlorine, color, Voc, and THMs reduction
- Removes 99% of pesticides, herbicides, Lead, Mercury, and Chromium.
- NSF-372 Certified: Filter is made with lead-free materials for healthy and good tasting water.
- Filter Life: Filter needs to be replaced every 6 months or every 300 gallons. 100% Money Back Guaranteed.
- GE and Kenmore Compatible Models: GE Models-MWF , MWFP, MWF3PK , MWFA , MWFAP , MWFINT , GWF, GWF01, GWF06, GWFA, HWF,HWFA, FMG-1. Kenmore Models- 46-9991, 46 9991, 469991, 9991, 46-9996, 46 9996, 469996, 9996. See Full Product Description for other compatible models.
PURELINE prides itself on making high quality filters that we sell at lower costs than the brand name refrigerator filters on the market. Our filters have been thoroughly tested and have the highest reduction rates in all areas of contaminate concerns. Our filters come with easy to install instructions and our technical support team is ready to assist our customers with any questions or concerns. Most refrigerators come with a red light that will go on when filter needs to be replaced. However, PURELINE filters generally need to be replaced every 6 months or after 300 gallons. This PURELINE filter is compatible with KENMORE models- 46-9991, 46 9991, 469991, 9991, 46-9996, 46 9996, 469996, 9996 GE Models-MWF , MWFP, MWF3PK , MWFA , MWFAP , MWFINT , GWF, GWF01, GWF06, GWFA, HWF,HWFA, FMG-1, BRITA-GERF 100 WATER SENTINEL WSG-1,WSA-1 SWIFT GREEN SGF-G1 SWIFT GREEN SGF-G1 HOMEDEPOT FMG-1. If you are looking to save money, but get the same quality water you’d expect from your brand name refrigerator PURELINE is the choice for you.
2. Replacement Pump for Whirlpool W10130913 & W10730972
- Replacing Whirlpool W10130913 & W10730972
- Whirlpool has replaced W10130913 with this pump W10730972
- Our pump is much better than another Amazon listing ASIN “B00VS99LFM”, which has 276 reviews and called “Replacement Drain Pump for Whirlpool 850024 W10130913 …”. That pump is designed for only 1.5M pumping capability vs industry standard is to pump water 8 FT (2.5 meters).
- Our pump is the same OEM pump as W10730972, i.e. it is same pump as another Amazon listing “Whirlpool W10730972 Water Pump for Washer” but they sell for over $50. That is the one with 750 reviews and ASIN “B005AR76M8”
- Deep Discount During Promotion
Our pump is much better than another Amazon listing “Replacement Drain Pump for Whirlpool 850024 W10130913….” with ASIN “B00VS99LFM”, which has 276 reviews so far. That pump is design for 1.5M pumping capability vs industry standard is to pump water at least 8FT (2.5 meters).
3. Dishwasher Side Mount Bracket Kit – Frigidaire and Electrolux -Compatible – Compare to DWBRACKIT1-2 Brackets and 4 Screws Included – By Impresa Products
- IDEAL FIT FOR MANY MODELS: Our brackets are a perfect fit for an array of Frigidaire (TM) and Electrolux (TM) models
- COMPARABLE TO OEM PARTS: Our dishwasher mounting brackets / side mount dishwasher brackets are made from high-quality galvanized steel and are durable, robust, and made to last
- VALUE PACK: 2-pack of brackets and 4-pack of screws provides a solid product at an excellent value. Perfect for use with granite, marble, quartz and other stone countertops necessitating sidemount / sidemounting brackets (vs. undercounter brackets)
- EASY TO INSTALL: Quick and easy to install – installation instructions below. Comparable to OEM DWBRACKIT1, as well as AP5645425, 154477201, 154806601, 154806602, 2691713 and PS4705063
- Please note: This is an aftermarket product (produced by Impresa Products). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
1) Turn off power to dishwasher in breaker box (ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL TO AVOID SHOCK) and turn off water supply. 2) Pull dishwasher out from its place. 3) Remove upper screw from side of dishwasher. Align last hole of bracket on long flat part of bracket with screw hole. Reinsert & tighten removed screw or one of new provided screws. 4) Push dishwasher back into place. Open dishwasher door. Determine which bracket hole you will use. You want to use the farthest hole forward that still attaches to cabinet. If using holes on the smaller flat part of bracket, see 5A-6A. If you need to use back hole, see 5B-9B. 5A) If using front hole, leave bracket as is. If using 2nd hole, use 1 pair of pliers to hold bracket at the 2nd hole & 1 pair of pliers to break off front tab. Repeat. Push dishwasher back into place. 6A) Pre-drill screw holes to avoid splitting wood. Screw brackets into place using provided screws. DONE! 5B) If you cannot use either of front two holes on bracket, you will need to drill a hole in the tub. Use a sharpie to mark through back bracket hole on dishwasher. Repeat. Remove both brackets. 6B) Using 2 sets of pliers, break off both brackets before bend. 7B) Drill 3/8 inch hole through each side of plastic tub. Hold plastic tightly right below mark & use a drill slowly to ensure you have a nice clean hole without damaging the tub. Clean up both holes with razor blade until smooth. 8B) Put brackets back on, put dishwasher back into place. Pre-drill small holes into the cabinet wood, then screw in included screws on each side. 9B) Insert plastic plugs in each hole. Run dishwasher & check for leaks. If leaks are present, you may need to add rubber cement to plastic plugs to create a seal. This is a generic product manufactured & distributed by Impresa Products (TM). This is not a Frigidaire (TM) / Electrolux (TM) OEM product. Any use of Frigidaire (TM) or Electrolux (TM) brand names, models, etc. are made solely to describe & illustrate compatibility.
4. 13QBP21090 MICROWAVE CAPACITOR 2100V/0.91 REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL
MICROWAVE CAPACITOR 2100V/0.91 REPAIR PART FOR AMANA, ELECTROLUX, GE, KENMORE, MAYTAG AND WHIRLPOOL
5. General Electric WR9X520 Defrost Control
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WR9X520 Defrost Control.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WR9X520 Defrost Control
6. GE WH43X139 Fabric Softener Dispenser
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WH43X139 Fabric Softener Dispenser.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WH43X139 Fabric Softener Dispenser
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Amana Appliances Vs Ge Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!