We spent many hours on research to finding alfa romeo 156 crossover, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best alfa romeo 156 crossover, you should not miss this article. alfa romeo 156 crossover coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 alfa romeo 156 crossover by our suggestions
695 reviews analysed
1. Stetsom STX104 10 Channel 5-Way Crossover with 9 Volts Output
Designed to deliver high performance combined with sound fidelity, the Crossover Stetsom STX104 – 5 Way has high reliability with very low levels of noise and harmonic distortion, ideal for professional sound reinforcement. This electronic crossover has two input channels and five FLAT paths (stereo or mono) LOW / REAR (mono) MID LOW (stereo or mono) MID HIG (stereo or mono) and HIG (stereo or monaural), which provides a flat frequency response throughout its operating range. Output Low Pass has a filter (Subsonic) of 24dB / 8 specially designed to reject low frequencies not reproduced by woofers, thus increasing their efficiency and durability. As can be seen, the Crossover Stetsom STX104 – 5 Way is a high-performance equipment, widely used in professional sound reinforcement and sound championships.
2. Nady CX-23SW 3-Way Stereo, Plus Subwoofer Crossover – Fits in a 19" Single Rack Space (1U) – For multi-amplifier setup
- Splits stereo signals into 3 stereo bands (LOW / MID / HIGH) and a 4th mono band for the subwoofer. For use with 3-way speakers in combination with a subwoofer, the CX-23SW connects directly to the 3 speaker amplifiers and subwoofer via XLR connectors
- Phase inversion switches on the MID and HIGH bands allows driver phase adjustment, and low-cut subsonic filters provide low frequency driver protection
- Crossover Frequency Controls, and Low/Mid/High/Sub Output Level Controls
- Servo-balanced XLR & 1/4″ Combo Input Jacks, Stereo Low/Mid/High balanced XLR output jacks and one dedicated subwoofer XLR output jack
- Shielded internal power supply with AC voltage select switch (~115V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz)
3. Rockville RX230 2 Stereo / 3 Way Mono Crossover with XLR Input and Output
- Rockville RX230 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono rack mountable crossover. Ability to mix 2 channels output. 24dB/Octave filters. Mute switches.
- Channel Gain Control: 0 to +12 dB. Low Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB. High Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB.
- Low Frequency to High Frequency crossover: 100Hz to 1 Khz x10 range: Changes. Low Frequency to Mid Frequency from (100 Hz to 1 kHz) to (1kHz to 10 kHz).
- Switchable 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation. Subwoofer out. Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) adjustable.
- Subwoofer Gain -6 to +6 dB. Specifications: Each output is -3 dB at the selected crossover frequency value.
- Outputs are essentially flat within their relative passbands. Distortion: Less than 0.02% THD @ +4 dBu,@ 1 kHz.
- Hum and Noise: Crossover controls set @ 1 kHz, all level controls set at 0 dB
- 22 Hz to 22 kHz, unweighted gain @ 0dB(ref +4dBu) – 90dB.
- Low Frequency Output: -86 dBu below 80 dB. High Frequency Output: -84 dBu below -78 dB. Maximum Input Level: +14 dBu, (channel gain @ 0 dB input level controls set at 0 dB) +22 dBu.
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu, unbalanced +28 dBu, balanced. Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced. Dimensions: 19 x 4.85 x 1.8 inches.
- Gross weight: 4.18 Lbs. Connectors: Inputs: XLR Balanced. Outputs: XLR Balanced. Power Requirements: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 watts. 110-120V voltage.
Rockville RX230 2-way Stereo / 3-way Mono rack mountable crossover
Ability to mix 2 channels output
Channel Gain Control: 0 to +12 dB
Low Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB
High Frequency Level Control: -∞ to +6 dB
Low Frequency to High Frequency crossover: 100Hz to 1 Khz x10 range: Changes
Low Frequency to Mid Frequency from (100 Hz to 1 kHz) to (1kHz to 10 kHz)
Switchable 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation
Subwoofer X-Over Freq ( 30Hz – 200Hz ) adjustable
Subwoofer Gain -6 to +6 dB
Each output is -3 dB at the selected crossover frequency value. Outputs are
essentially flat within their relative passbands.
Distortion: Less than 0.02% THD @ +4 dBu,@ 1 kHz
Hum and Noise: Crossover controls set @ 1 kHz, all level controls set at 0 dB;
22 Hz to 22 kHz, unweighted gain @ 0dB(ref +4dBu) – 90dB
Low Frequency Output: -86 dBu below 80 dB
High Frequency Output: -84 dBu below -78 dB
Maximum Input Level: +14 dBu, (channel gain @ 0 dB input level controls set at 0
dB) +22 dBu
Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu, unbalanced +28 dBu, balanced
Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced
Dimensions: 19 x 4.85 x 1.8 inches
Gross weight: 4.18 Lbs
Inputs: XLR Balanced
Outputs: XLR Balanced
Power Requirements: 120V AC, 50/60 Hz, 20 watts
4. ALFA ROMEO 3D METAL COLORFUL KEYCHAIN
5. Car LED LOGO Door Lights Projector Ghost Lights puddle Welcome Emblem Lamp Lighting For Alfa Romeo Compatible Stelvio (2017-2018); Giulia (2017-2018) Car Accessories
- ❤CHECK FIRST: Please Refer to Parts Picture and Size to Ensure Fitment – Confirm Your Vehicle’s Year, Make, and Model to Make Sure It Fits.
- ❤Compatible with Alfa Romeo: Stelvio (2017-2018)
- Giulia (2017-2018)
- ❤Eye-Catching Attraction:The door light is homogeneous luminescence at night,the logo is neat and lasting constant.the logo projection will show on the ground when you open the car door and will be off automatically when you close the door.
- ❤Easy to install：Direct Replacement.No Modifications Required.No Wire Cutting.Included 4 Pieces Lights and Installation Instructions.Tips for You When Problems Occurred During Installation.
- ❤Warranty Policy:12-Month Replacement Warranty .
6. Planet Audio EC10B 2-Way Electronic Crossover With Remote Subwoofer Control
- Offers the same quality and performance of the EC20B in a two way (high-pass / low-pass) configuration
- Variable Low Pass: 35 Hz to 400 Hz, Variable High Pass: 50 Hz to 1.5 kHz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB / octave, Independent Front and Rear Level Controls
- S / N: ≥ 85 dB, DC-to-DC power supply
- Subwoofer Phase, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Variable Bass Boost 0 to +12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 7-1 / 4″ L x 4-3 / 8″ W x 1-1 / 4″ H
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2-Way Electronic Crossover , With Remote Sub Level Control
- Continuously Variable Low Pass: 35Hz To 400Hz Continuously Variable High Pass: 50Hz To 1.5Khz Crossover Slope: 6Db/Octave
- Independent Front And Rear Level Controls Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 110Db Dc-To-Dc Power Supply
- Subwoofer Phase And Stereo/Mono Switches Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Variable Bass Boost 0 To +12Db @ 45Hz Dimensions: 4-3/8-Inchw X 7-1/4-Inchl X 1-1/4-Inchh
How A Crossover Is Used
The Planet Audio EC10B two-way electronic crossover is a high-fidelity signal processor that allows you to customize the low level output of your input source (such as a car radio), so that the signal can be applied to an amplifier or amplifiers as a part of a two-way mobile audio system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in the signal path after the crossover, and provides front, rear, and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors.
Input, Output, Remote, And Power Connections
- Power LED
- Remote Level Control Connector
- Left/Right Low Level (RCA) Inputs: If your head unit has low level (RCA) two-channel outputs, connect the outputs of your head units to these connections.
- Left/Right High Level (speaker) Inputs: If your head unit lacks low level (RCA) two-channel outputs, connect the outputs of your head units to these connections. Do not connect both high level and low level inputs to the EC10B.
- Left/Right Low Pass (Subwoofer) Outputs
- Left/Right High Pass (Highs/Mids) Outputs
- +12V, Ground And Remote Turn-On Terminals: Use this control to select the highest frequency to be sent to the subwoofer channel. Choose a frequency between 50 Hz and 250Hz.
- Fuse Connector: Use only fuse with 3A rating
Front And Rear Channel Controls
- Output Level Control: Use this control to set the output level for the low pass (subwoofer) channel.
- Bass Boost Level Control: Use this control to set the amount of bass boost which will be added to this channel.
- Low Pass Frequency Control: This control will set the highest frequency which will pass through the low pass (subwoofer) channel of your system.
- Output Mode Selector: Use this to select either Mono or Stereo signal output to be delivered to the low pass (subwoofer) outputs.
- Phase Selector: This control will let you select the output phase of the low pass (subwoofer) channel for the best time alignment and imaging.
- Output Level Control: Use this control to set the output level for the high pass (Highs/Mids) channel.
- Low Pass Frequency Control: This control will set the lowest frequency which will pass through the high pass (Mids/Highs) channel of your system.
- Left And Right High Level (speaker) Input Gain Controls: If you are using the high level inputs, use these controls to set the high input gain levels for each channel.
7. 300 Watts 2 Way Crossover – (2 Pack) Passive Car Audio Speaker Tweeter Mids and Highs CRX-203
2 Audiopipe Passive 2 Way Car Audio Crossover / Two-Way Speaker and Tweeter 300W
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Alfa Romeo 156 Crossover for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!