We spent many hours on research to finding 3m tape applicator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 3m tape applicator, you should not miss this article. 3m tape applicator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 3m tape applicator by our suggestions
720 reviews analysed
1. ScotchBlue TA3-SB Painter’s Tape Applicator, Blue, with 1 Starter Roll 1.41 in. x 20 yd
Scotch Blue Painter’s Tape Applicator is your new go to tool for faster, easier prep. * There’s a new way to prep with precision! The Scotch Blue Painter’s Tape Applicator applies painter’s tape in one continuous strip, with an easy to hold circular grip and a felt pad that gently glides across surfaces. Plastic rollers tightly seal the tape to a variety of surfaces. Great for use on trim, baseboards, windows and door frames. And the sharp blade provides a straight, precise cut.
2. Scotch ATG 700 Adhesive Applicator, 1/2 in and 3/4 in wide rolls
- Applies adhesive while removing and rewinding liner back into the applicator to eliminate cleanup
- Provides controlled application with the squeeze of a trigger
- Transparent cover provides quick and easy inspection to show remaining tape
- Applicator accommodates the use of 3/4″ and 1/2″ width adhesive rolls
- Adapter allows use of 1/2 inch rolls on ATG700 Applicator
- Covered gears minimize applicator jams
Scotch ATG Adhesive Applicators apply adhesive transfer tape in a quick, easy, single handed operation The lightweight applicators are ideal for use on small and medium assembly jobs as well as light and heavy duty industrial applications The adapter allows for 3/4 inch rolls to be used on ATG700 applicator
From the Manufacturer
Yellow adhesive applicator for use with Scotch(R) ATG Tape 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch wide rolls. Covered gears minimizes applicator jams. Transparent cover shows remaining tape. Holds up to 60 yd (55m) of Scotch(R) ATG Tapes.
3. 3M Hand Applicator Squeegee PA1-B Blue
This applicator is inexpensive solution for variety of jobs. It is reusable squeegee-type applicator. Features flexibility and durability. When hand applying film or premask, this tool is the perfect solution for FRP or other textured surfaces. This applicator is softer than the 3M hand applicator PA1-G Gold. The applicator can be used with a 3M low friction sleeve SA-1. It’s softer edge helps conform graphic film over very lighted textured substrates such as FRP. 1 Applicator per order. 3M Number: PA1-B -Applicator For Use With: Film Tape; Premask WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
4. Hand Applicator, Vinyl, Blue, PK 25
3M PA1-B Blue Hand Applicators. Inexpensive, reusable, squeegee type applicator. Perfect solution for smoothing out wrinkles and bubbles from textured surfaces. Use with masking, aluminum, film and vinyl tapes.*
5. 3M Hand-Masker Dispenser
- Protects surfaces against damage caused by paint runs, drips, roller mist and over spray
- Feeds tape and paper directly to work surface
- Hand held-lightweight
- Paper blades 12″ sku # 1018415
- Requires no oiling or maintenance
- Save time when preparing for painting, ceiling texturing, exterior wall finishing or floor sanding
- Applies painter’s tape to masking film or paper in one continuous application
- Use with 3M Hand-Masker masking films and ScotchBlue Painter’s tapes
- Use with 3M Hand-Masker Film Blade (sold separately)
- M3000 Dispenser is compact and lightweight with an easy-grip handle
6. ScotchBlue Masking Tape and Paper Dispenser M1000-SBN
- Simultaneously applies masking paper with masking tape to cover and protect various surfaces
- Great for covering a variety of surfaces with masking paper including windows, baseboards and door casings
- Has a 6 in. Plastic blade with a 6 in. Extension
- Dispenses paper up to 12 in. Includes: 1 dispenser, 1 – 6” blade, 1 – 6” extension blade for wider papers
- ScotchBlue Tape and Paper Dispenser M1000-SBN, 1 kit/pack, 4 packs/case
- Paper Tape Dispenser
- With 6″ Cutoff Blade & 6″ Blade Extension
- Use To Tape Down Masking Paper Rolls Accurately In 1 Step
The scotch-blue M1000 dispenser is designed for the diyer working on occasional projects. Applies masking paper with masking tape in one easy step. Use it when preparing for ceiling or wall texturing, floor sanding, exterior wall finishing and single-coat painting applications.
This 3M hand-masker masking tape film dispenser is designed for anyone who’s willing to take on their own light duty projects. It applies masking paper with masking tape in one easy step. Easy-to-load and ideal for taping down masking paper rolls quickly and accurately, this masking tape achieves professional results.
What’s in the Box
6-inch cut-off blade and 6-inch blade extension
7. Masking Tape Applicator
The Accutaper masking tape applicator makes easy work of applying masking tape. One year limited warranty. Made in China.
8. Scotch Painter’s Tape 2090-36A-CP Painters Tape, 1.41" Width, Blue, 6 Piece
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Medium adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 1.41 in. x 60 yd.
- Packout: 6 Rolls/Pack
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.
ScotchBlue Original Painter’s Tape is the tape that DIY painter’s and pros have loved for more than 30 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of ScotchBlue Original Painter’s Tape.
From the Manufacturer
ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape Original Multi-Surface 2090 is the #1 selling Painter’s tape in the U.S. for a reason – it’s the original blue tape that DIY Painter’s and pros have loved for more than 20 years. This tape is a consumer favorite because it delivers sharp paint lines and removes cleanly without surface damage. Using the right tape will save you time, hassle and money.
9. 3M Pre-Assembled Masking Film & Tape Kit 1Ea (M3000-PAK-SC)
- Use on windows, doors, bathtubs and other surfaces
- Flake-resistant film allows for multiple coats with reduced paint flaking and cleanup
- Choose from a line of pre-folded masking film that unfolds to a range of sizes from 24″ to 144″
- ScotchBlue 2090 Painter’s Tape is the pro painter’s choice
- Pre-assembled Masking Film & Tape Kit M3000-PAK-SC, : 1 M3000 dispenser, 1 FB12-SC film blade, 1 roll of AMF72 Film, 1 roll of ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape 2090, 1.41 in x 60 yd (36 mm x 54,8 m)
3M Hand-Masker M3000 Starter Kits are an easy way to get started with 3M Hand-Masker Masking Systems. Includes a 3M Hand-Masker M3000 Dispenser, a tack-down tape dispenser and a 12″ straight cut blade. Use for painting, drywall texturing, interior/exterior wall finishing and floor sanding. Applies pre-folded masking film, plastic or masking paper simultaneously with ScotchBlue Painter’s Tape.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3M Tape Applicator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!