We spent many hours on research to finding wonderchef dual speed food processor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best wonderchef dual speed food processor, you should not miss this article. wonderchef dual speed food processor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 wonderchef dual speed food processor by our suggestions
540 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
2. Cuisinart FP-8GM Elemental 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal
This Cuisinart food processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!; Cuisinart elemental 8 cup food processor, silver.
3. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
4. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
5. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
6. BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
- Stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder
- 8-Cup Work Bowl – Plent of room to work with
- Food Chute with Pusher – Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Interlocking System – Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
7. Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY Custom 14-Cup Food Processor Black
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY custom food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-Cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
8. Black & Decker FX810 800-Watt Stainless Steel Food Processor, 220 Volts (Not for USA – European Cord)
Black & Decker FX810 800-watt stainless steel food Processor, 220 volts (not for USA – European cord)
9. Gourmia GSC9285 Swift Chopper Pull String Manual Food Processor With 2 Attachment Blades, Durable BPA free food safe material
- MULTIFUNCTION FOOD CHOPPER – Home Food Prep Gadget Dices & Mixes a Variety of Ingredients
- Includes 2 Removable Blades for Chopping & Blending
- PULL STRING OPERATION – Ergonomic Handle Lets You Control the Spinning Blades to Attain Your Ideal Consistency
- Dice Vegetables or Puree Food Into Liquid
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Heavy Duty Hand Chopper is Comprised of Durable, Easy Clean BPA Free Plastic & Sharp, Sturdy Blades
- Blades And Bowl Are Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe, Parts Disassemble for Washing
- SUPER SAFETY DESIGN – Minimize Risk of Injury With the Container’s Anti Skid Base & Easy Grip Top Cover
- Get Neat, Professional Chops Without an Electric Machine
- SMALL BUT POWERFUL – Kitchen Essential Handles Large Jobs Despite its Tiny Size
- Use for Garlic, Tomato, Onion, Pepper, Carrot, Boneless Meat, Avocado & More
A heavy duty dicer that’s got some serious chops!
If your mealtime prep requires endless dicing on the cutting board, the Swift Chopper by Gourmia saves you precious time and energy. This multipurpose mini slicer, grinder, and mixer features two removable spinning blades for cutting and blending any ingredient in your pantry. Fully manual and easy to operate, it’s a veggie cutter, egg whisker, and gourmet juicer all in one! Just choose one of the two blade attachments, put your food in the container, secure the lid, and pull the string. With a couple of tugs, you’ve got a swift side of perfectly chopped tomato, garlic, herbs, lettuce, and other fixings to create a culinary masterpiece.
- All-Meal Versatility
Whether you love whipping up a homemade hummus, side of guacamole, fresh pesto, or yummy salsa, the Swift Chopper does all the hard work for you. Simply toss in your ingredients and slice at your own pace.
- Manual Convenience
This fully portable tool needs no plug or batteries, so it’s great for camping, the RV, or for any low maintenance kitchen. You’ll enjoy commercial quality cuts while still saving space and energy.
- Bonus Accessories
Keep your prep flexible with a super sharp spinning blade that acts as a mincer, chopper, and grinder. Switch it out for the gentler mixing paddle, and you can blend and puree more delicate ingredients.
- Top Quality Materials
Resilient BPA-free plastic parts include the bowl with nonslip bottom, an airtight locking lid with comfy handle, and an additional storage lid for the refrigerator. Premium blades won’t dull or rust over time.
- Industrial Strength
Despite its small size, this handheld device’s smart design helps it manage the toughest jobs without faltering. Use it to mix a thick dough for baking, or to slice a vegetable for your salad. Just spin and see!
10. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wonderchef Dual Speed Food Processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!