814 reviews analysed
1. Uvex by Honeywell Genesis Safety Glasses with Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating
- LENS TINTS FOR ANY TASK: Uvex lens tint applications include sun &
- glare reduction, fluorescent/halogen/sodium lamp low light areas, indoor/outdoor transition, welding and traffic signal recognition
- PERMANENT LENS COATINGS: Uvex lens coatings deliver long-lasting anti-fog &
- anti-scratch performance
- permanent bonding to the lens prevents wash/wear off even after extended use or repeated cleanings
- SAFETY: 3/4 Frame &
- wraparound 9-base uni-lens offer uncompromised peripheral vision and coverage
- select tints meet military V0 ballistic impact standards (7X ANSI requirements)
- CSA Z94.3 approved
- EASY, ECONOMICAL LENS REPLACEMENT: Allows for multiple lens tints and extends eyewear life
- ventilation channel between frame &
- lens vents the eye socket area for outstanding moisture and fog control
- COMFORT: Soft elastomer browguard diffuses impacts
- soft flexible nose fingers reduce slippage and conform to almost any nasal profile
- adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a custom fit
2. Uvex S2453 Tomcat Safety Eyewear, Gunmetal Frame, Silver Mirror Hardcoat Lens
- Dual lens design offers exceptional optical clarity and superior peripheral protection from side impact
- Extreme wrap with a dramatic 10-base optical curve providing great peripheral protection
- Adjustable saddle nose pads provide a snug, comfortable fit
- Soft, flexible rubber temple grips for a customized fit
- Meets ANSI Z87+ standard
From the Manufacturer
The Uvex Tomcat – powerfully stylish protective eyewear with a tight-wrap dual lens design. The Uvex Tomcat has impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb greater than 99-Percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays. The optically corrected 10-base lens design creates the popular “wrap” styling for eye socket protection and ensures optimal visual performance without compromising the optical quality of the lens. For all-day comfort and a great fit, the Uvex Tomcat has adjustable saddle nose pads and soft, flexible temple grips. The Tomcat is available in an eye-catching “gunmetal” frame that is lightweight and durable. Lenses are equally durable with a protective hardcoat to minimize scratching, and are available in an assortment of tints.
3. Uvex S3202 Genesis Safety Eyewear, Black Frame, Amber Ultra-Dura Hardcoat Lens
- HIGH PERFORMANCE PROTECTION: Wrap-around 9-base uni-lens style for uncompromised peripheral vision and superior coverage.
- ULTRA DURA: Ultra-dura This hard coat is one of the toughest anti-scratch coatings in the world. Permanently bonded to the lens, it offers unparalleled scratch and chemical resistance.
- LENS COLOR: Amber Lens is recommended for indoor and low light environments and situations where enhanced contrast is desired in normal to low daylight. The amber lens is not recommended for night time. This Amber lens has a Visible Light Transmittance of about 90% and will absorb 99.9% of UVA and UVB radiation.
- ADVANTAGES &
- VALUE: Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT &
- FIT : Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact points. Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage. Adjustable temple length and lens inclination for a customizable fit.
- CERTIFICATIONS : Meets ANSI Z87.1+ – 2015 and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard.
4. Uvex S2850HS Avatar Adjustable Safety Glasses with HydroShield Anti-Fog Coating, Standard, Black
5. Uvex S2530 Astrospec OTG 3001 Safety Eyewear, Red/White/Blue Frame, Clear Ultra-Dura Hardcoat Lens
6. Uvex S4111 Slate Safety Eyewear, Matte Gunmetal Frame, Gray Hardcoat Lens
- A nine-base, wrap-around lens design provides built-in side protection and superior coverage
- Flexible spring hinge temples adapt to a variety of facial profiles and help keep eyewear securely in place
- Soft, adjustable, rubber temple tips offer extended comfort and a custom fit
- Adjustable saddle pad nosepiece adds comfort and helps prevent slippage
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and CSA Z94.3 standards
From the Manufacturer
With its sleek metal frame, wrap-around design and advanced comfort features, the Uvex Slate is an ideal addition to your safety eyewear lineup. The Uvex Slate boasts sunglass looks and premium comfort details, like spring hinge temples, to deliver full-time style with coverage, protection and a fit for all-day wear. Comfort and compliance within the workplace just got easier with the Uvex Slate.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Uvex S3212x Genesis Replacement Lenses for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!