We spent many hours on research to finding ubiquiti long range, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ubiquiti long range, you should not miss this article. ubiquiti long range coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ubiquiti long range by our suggestions
953 reviews analysed
1. Ubiquiti Unifi Ap-AC Long Range – Wireless Access Point – 802.11 B/A/G/n/AC (UAP-AC-LR-US)
2. Ubiquiti UniFi UAP AC Long Range UAP-AC-LR Single Unit U.S. Version
- UAP AC LR US Single Unit Package US Version
- IEEE 802.11ac 867 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point 2.40 GHz, 5 GHz
- Internal High Performance Antennas For Longer Range Coverage
- Gigabit Ethernet Wired Connection with Ubiquit 24V Passive Power Over Ethernet (must use adapter for 802.3AF)
- Small Compact Design and Easily Wall or Ceiling Mountable
The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high-performance wireless networks. Innovative Antenna Design The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
3. EnGenius EnJet Wi-Fi 5 Wave 2 Outdoor AC867 5GHz Plug-n-Play Wireless CPE/Client Bridge, Long-Range, PTP/PTMP, IP55, 27dBm, with 16 dBi High-Gain Antenna [2-Pack] (ENH500v3 KIT)
- 11ac Wave 2 wireless speeds up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- EnJet features ‘Time Division Multiple Access’ technology that cuts through RF-congested environments within point-to-point/multipoint applications
- Beamforming optimizes antenna signal reception & reliability for clients
- 27 dBm high transmit power extends Wi-Fi building-to-building
- High Gain 16 dBi Integrated Directional Antennas extends wireless point-to-point networks up to 5 miles
EnGenius ENH500v3 KIT EnJet Outdoor AC Wave 2 CPE Point to Point/Multipoint Bridge
4. Ubiquiti LocoM2 2-PACK PRE-CONFIGURED Nanostation Loco M2 AirMax CPE 2.4GHz
- Wireless Access Point PRE-CONFIGURED / READY TO INSTALL
- Nanostation Loco M2 LOCOM2 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE Wireless Access Point 2.4GHz 150+ Mbps
- The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
- The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
- With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
NanoStation M Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE
PRE-CONFIGURED – READY TO INSTALL
Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor. The NanoStation LocoM2 offers 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
Compact CPE Design
The NanoStation M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
Versatile Application Use
The NanoStation M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX CPE.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
Powerful airOS Features
airOS firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
Advanced Software Technology
airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
5. Ubiquiti Networks Unifi Access Point AC Long Range (UAP-AC-LR-5-US) 5-pack, 802.11AC Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Technology
Ideal for long-range deployments, the UniFi AC LR AP offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3×3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2×2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients. It is available in single- and five‑packs. This listing is for a five-pack.
6. Ubiquiti Networks 2,4/5Ghz 450/1300Mbps 122m 5Pk Indoor/Outdoor, UAP-AC-PRO_5 (Indoor/Outdoor 196.7 x 35 mm)
- Ubiquiti 5-PACK UAP-AC-PRO (P/N UAP-AC-PRO-5-US)
- Important -5-Packs Do Not Include PoE Power Injectors. Assumes use of PoE Switch or Must Purchase 802.3af PoE Separate
- 3×3 11AC MIMO Dual Band 5 and 2.4GHz
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet with 5 GHz Speed: 1300 Mbps and 2.4GHz Speed: 450 Mbps
- Indoor / Outdoor Use (See Outdoor Specifications for Details)
Important -5-Pack Does Not Include PoE Power Injectors.Assumes use of PoE Switch or Must Purchase 802.3af PoE Separate. The UniFi AC Pro AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 3×3 MIMO technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for deployment of maximum‑performance wireless networks.
7. Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point (UAP-NANOHD-US)
8. Ubiquiti Networks LiteBeam ac LR LBE-5AC-LR-US 26 dBi 5 GHz airMAX AC Long-Range CPE with InnerFeed Technology
LITEBEAM 5AC LONG-RANGE
9. Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi AP AC LITE 802.11ac Gigabit Dual-Radio PoE
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi AP AC LITE 802.11ac Gigabit Dual-Radio PoE
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ubiquiti Long Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!