We spent many hours on research to finding two burner gas stove with oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best two burner gas stove with oven, you should not miss this article. two burner gas stove with oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 two burner gas stove with oven by our suggestions
597 reviews analysed
1. Gas One Two Burner Propane Stove Outdoor High Pressure Propane 2 Burner [UPGRADED] 150,000 BTU with 0-20 PSI High Pressure Adjustable Regulator and Steel Braided Hose
- PROPANE DOUBLE BURNER FOR OUTDOOR COOKING Equipped with two burner heads, each exuding 75,000 BTU (for a total of 150,000 BTU), Gas One’s Double Burner provides extreme heat for various different cooking scenarios. From tailgating to catering, this burner stands out for those looking for a little more range in their heat
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION STOVE Built sturdy and designed to last, the B-5000 demonstrates the needed combination of power and control. Along with its rugged body, the Double Burner comes with detachable legs to make portability convenient and easy to compartmentalize
- ADJUSTABLE 0-20 PSI REGULATOR WITH STEEL BRAIDED HOSE Long lasting and reliably durable, the B-5000 comes with an adjustable high pressure 0-20 PSI steel braided regulator that allows for a secure source of gas flow
- INDVIDUAL HEAT DIAL PER BURNER The portable burner is supplied with two individual heat dials to control each specific flame. From simmering meat to boiling water, adjust the burners flame to meet your precise need
- CSA LISTED REGULATOR Certified by CSA, the Double Burner’s regulator ensures a safe cooking experience by monitoring the propane gas flow and disallowing further leakage when internal or external issues are detected.
Our high-pressure burner is the best choice for anyone who has more in mind than the average fried egg. The b-5000 double Burner comes with multiple features that make it worthy of any project, such as a cast-iron build that ensures its durability. The burner also has removable Legs, making it easy to store & carry your stove to wherever you go. Along with the legs, A foolproof heat dial will help you set your burner to whichever mode of heat you wish. At Gas One, Safety is first— this burner comes with a csa-approved regulator & heat Resistant hose Made of steel-braid! Goingup to 150, 000 BTU, this stove offers limitless adventures.
2. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
3. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
4. Gas ONE GS-1000 7,650 BTU Portable Butane Gas Stove Automatic Ignition with Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- High Output – Most Fuel Efficient Butane Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water quickly with 7,650 BTU Evenly Compared To Compeititors Portable Stoves/ To Be used with 8oz Butane Canister Only (Fuel Sold Separately)
- Safety Features – Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. Equipped with Fuel Cartridge Injection safety feature, If the stove defects 0.7 kilogram force from canister, It will automatically ejects butane canister from the stove
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
- Quiet Operation – This stove provides clean efficient burn along with silent operation *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
GS-1000 Butane Portable Stove 7650 BTU To be used with 8 oz butane canister (Sold Separately)
5. Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
6. Coleman Triton+ Propane Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in windy conditions
- 22,000 total BTU of cooking power over 2 independently adjustable burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection for 10-in. and 12-in. pans
- Instastart push-button ignition with PerfectFlow heat-distribution technology
- Built for easy cleaning with chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop
With powerful burners and a wind-blocking design, the Coleman Triton+ Propane Stove gives you the ability to make family meals in windy conditions. The two independently adjustable burners combine for 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, and PerfectHeat technology ensures the burners deliver steady and even heat with efficient fuel use. This propane stove has adjustable Wind Block pan supports that provide wind protection while giving you the stovetop space to use a 12-inch and a 10-inch pan at the same time. PerfectFlow pressure control keeps the fuel stream steady for consistent burner performance, and starting up this propane gas stove is a snap with Instastart push-button ignition. Built for toughness and reliability, this portable camping stove features a heavy-duty lid latch for security in transport. The durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning, and the aluminized steel cooktop resists rust for years of reliable use.
7. Gas Burner Liners (50 Pack) Disposable Aluminum Foil Square Stove Burner Covers – 8.5 Inch Gas Range Protector Bibs Keep Stove Clean – Foil Liners to Catch Oil, Grease and Food Spills
- DISPOSABLE BURNER COVERS FOR GAS STOVES – This pack of 50 Disposable Aluminum Foil Square Burner Covers is a must-have range accessory to key your stovetop in mint condition. Avoid the hassle of scrubbing out burn or food residue from your oven surface. With these burner bibs, you’ll never have to stress about cleaning your burners again!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY ALUMINUM FOIL – Made of high quality aluminum foil, this pack of silver burner covers are highly heat conducive and extra durable for maximum usage.
- KEEP YOUR STOVETOP CLEAN – Protect your stove from oil and food spills with these durable burner bibs. Removing burn stains can be very time consuming as well. Avoid the tedious cleanup process by investing in the best burner covers on the market. These liners will always have your burners looking brand new and in great condition.
- GREAT VALUE PACK – This value pack includes 50 – 8.5″ square burner liners with inner opening diameter of 3.5″. These burner protectors were specially designed to fit most brand oven and cooktop appliances.
- ORDER YOURS TODAY!
8. Camp Chef Patio Cover for 2 Burner Stoves
The Camp Chef PC32. Protect your outdoor cooker. Durable construction. Fits stove models DL, DH, SOC-60, OSD and EX.
9. Thor Kitchen Gas Range with 6 Burners and Double Ovens, Stainless Steel – HRG4808U-1
Hrg4808u features: -15,000 btu infrared griddle for high heat searing. -6.7 cu. Ft. Combined oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -9 stylish stainless metal finish control knobs. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition feature. -Features three 18,000 btu single burners for burners for searing. Product type: -Slide-in. Control type: -Knobs. Finish: -Silver, stainless steel. Stove top material: -Metal. Number of ovens: -Double oven. Fuel type: -Dual fuel. Convection oven: -Yes. Cooktop surface: -Grate. Number of burners: -6. Primary material: -Steel. Oven capacity: -6.2 cubic feet. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -39.75″. Overall width – side to side: -48″. Overall depth – front to back: -27.5″. Overall product weight: -402 lbs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Two Burner Gas Stove With Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!