Nowadays, there are so many products of oskar food processor parts model 14081 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for oskar food processor parts model 14081 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings oskar food processor parts model 14081 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
504 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
2. Sunbeam Oskar Original Food Processor
Ideal for making peanut butter, grinding fresh coffee beans, shredding cheese, chopping or mincing fresh herbs, vegetables, nuts and more!
3. BLACK+DECKER 8-Cup Food Processor, Black, FP1600B
- Stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder
- 8-Cup Work Bowl – Plent of room to work with
- Food Chute with Pusher – Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts
- Safety Interlocking System – Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl
4. Oster Oskar 2-in-1 Salad Prep & Food Processor, Black FPSTFP4050
The Oster Oskar 2-in-1 Salad Prep and Food Processor slices, shreds, chops and purees with precision and ease. Its Continuous Flow attachment and reversible stainless steel slice-shred blade are designed for fast salad making and ingredient prep with an endless capacity, so you can fill bowl after bowl of freshly sliced and shredded veggies, cheeses and more. The exclusive, patent pending half-to-full pusher slides apart to easily guide the processing of thin or thick veggies. Switch to the 4-cup capacity chopper attachment with stainless steel chopper blade to create delicious sauces, puree homemade baby food, prepare tasty dips or chop up ingredients for baking and cooking. A convenient drizzle hole on the top makes it easy to add liquids without removing the lid. The compact yet powerful Oster Oskar 2-in-1 Salad Prep and Food Processor helps make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable, more inspiring and more delicious. Oster Oskar 2-in-1 Salad Prep and Food Processor, Black: Chopper has 4-cup capacity Slices, chops, shreds and purees Continuous flow for unlimited slicing and shredding Innovative half-to-full food pusher for thick and thin veggies 400W motor Easy to clean Compact design BPA free Dishwasher safe Easy to assemble
5. Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini-Prep Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
Powerful Stainless Steel Chopper/Grinder, 21 OZ Work Bowl, 2 Speeds, Reversible Blade, Brushed Stainless Base, Dishwasher Safe Parts, Spatula, Instruction Book.
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep food processor stands 8 inches tall and just over 4 inches wide, but don’t let the size fool you. The base houses a motor so powerful that you need to stabilize it with one hand when using the high setting to whip up a strawberry-banana smoothie for one in less than a minute. The clear plastic prep bowl locks into place with a simple twist, while the blades can be set sharp side up for chopping onions or grating Parmesan cheese, or turned blunt side up for making walnut pesto or whipping up chocolate frosting. The set includes a spatula and a cleaning brush to remove coffee grounds.
For best results, cut ingredients into small, even pieces–about 1/2-inch square or so works well. In general, use the sharp-edge approach for low speed and the blunt side of the blades for high speed. If you need to run the motor for longer than one minute, pause and begin again. The bowl, cover, and blade assembly can all be run through the dishwasher, but watch your fingers when dissembling the machine, as the blades are extremely sharp. –Irene Svete
6. Cuisinart DLC-039ATX-1 Detachable Stem
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number DLC-039ATX-1. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF227. Item is manufactured in United States.
7. Cuisinart DFP-14NWBCT-1 Cover
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number DFP-14NWBCT-1. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF660. Item is manufactured in United States.
8. Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder, Die Cast
- 4-cup chopper/grinder with simple touchpad control panel
- Auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides sharp edge and blunt edge
- BladeLock system keeps blade securely in place for safety.The blade needs to be pushed in and the lid should be locked properly for the item to turn on.
- Spatula and recipe/instruction book included; dishwasher-safe parts
- Measures 5-4/5 by 6-1/2 by 9-1/5 inches; limited 18-month warranty
More convenient than ever, the Cuisinart Elite collection 4-cup chopper/grinder effortlessly handles a variety of food preparation tasks such as chopping, grinding and pureeing. The smartpower blade has a patented auto-reversing ability with a sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods, while the blunt edge grinds through spices and harder foods. Additionally, the revolutionary bladelock system feature keeps the blade secure during processing and pouring. Small enough to keep on the counter, the 4-cup work bowl is the ideal size for many food prep tasks. The handle, touchpad controls, and dishwasher safe parts make it even more convenient to operate and clean. It’s cutting-edge food prep from Cuisinart.
From the Manufacturer
In 1973, Cuisinart expanded the potential of every American kitchen with the introduction of the food processor. Now, the folks who revolutionized the way you cook are back with a collection that takes power and innovation to the next level.
|The Cuisinart Elite Chopper/Grinder handles a variety of food preparation tasks, such as chopping, grinding, pureeing, emulsifying, and blending. The 4 cup capacity holds enough ingredients to perform all your basic food prep tasks. The patented SmartPower auto-reversing blade features an incredibly sharp edge for delicate chopping and pureeing soft foods. The reverse edge is blunt, to grind through spices and harder foods. And the exclusive BladeLock System enables the blade to lock into the bowl, so you can now pour ingredients out of the bowl without first having to remove the blade. The powerful high-speed motor works hard and fast to accomplish small jobs with ease. Chop herbs, onions or garlic; grind spices or hard cheese; puree baby foods; blend homemade mayo and flavored butter — all in one compact machine that is small enough to keep on the counter. You have virtually unlimited options with the Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder.|
|Tips for Better Food Processing|
|Food size: Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size — about 1/2 an inch — to produce a uniform chop.||Chop and Grind Function|
|Bowl fill: Do not overload the work bowl; processed food should not reach more than two-thirds of the way up the work bowl. Please note: because of the powerful motor, it is recommended to use one hand to support the chopper/grinder during operation.|
|Chop vs. Grind: Use the Chop function for chopping, pureeing and mixing. It is the right choice, for example, for chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for pureeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise, and mixing salad dressing. Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard foods such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts.|
|Pulse vs. Continuous-hold: Pulsing is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Be sure to check the food frequently to prevent over processing. If you over-process, you are likely to get a watery paste instead of a fine chop. A continuous-hold is best when you are using the grind function. Depending on the food, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds to achieve the desired results — or as long as 20 seconds for some seeds. When operating in continuous-hold, use a pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl. This provides more consistent results. Never operate the unit continuously for longer than one minute at a time.|
|Adding liquid: You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Please note: only add liquid through one opening at a time. The other opening must be left unobstructed to allow air to escape. If both opening are blocked, liquid cannot flow smoothly into the bowl.|
|Removing food from the sides of the bowl: Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear the food away. Once the blade has stopped, remove the cover and use the included spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Do not put hands into bowl unless unit is unplugged.|
|Quick Start Guide|
The BladeLock System
|Cleaning and Storage|
|To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Use caution when washing the blade.||
Make Hummus in Minutes
|Avoid leaving the blade in soapy water where it may disappear from sight. The work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula can be washed on the top rack of a dishwasher. Wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth. Dry it immediately. Never submerge the motor base or plug in water or other liquid.|
|The Cuisinart Elite Collection Chopper/Grinder stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. When it is not in use, be sure to leave it unplugged. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Store the blades out of reach of children.|
9. ASURION 4 Year Kitchen Protection Plan $20-29.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
10. BLACK+DECKER HC306 1.5-Cup Electric Food Chopper, White
- Stay-Sharp Blade – The bi-level stainless steel blade provides long-lasting performance
- 1.5 Cup Capacity – The perfect size for dip, salsa, pesto and more!
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts – Cleanup is simple with dishwasher-safe removable parts
- One-Touch Operation – The one-touch pulse control makes for simple chopping
- Safety Lock – The lid locks safely into place during operation
Enjoy fast and easy chopping or mincing at the touch of a button! With a 1½-cup capacity, a stay-sharp blade and one-touch pulse control, you’ll get great results with ease. Plus a safety lock lid offers greater security and added peace of mind during use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oskar Food Processor Parts Model 14081 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!