We spent many hours on research to finding mr chin alessi juicer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best mr chin alessi juicer, you should not miss this article. mr chin alessi juicer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 4 mr chin alessi juicer by our suggestions
637 reviews analysed
1. Alessi PSJS Juicy Salif Citrus Squeezer
One of the first projects by French designer, Philippe Starck for Alessi. The Juicy Salif was devised in the second half of the 1980s (along with the Walter Wayle II wall clock, the Hot Bertaa kettle and the large Max le Chinois colander). An excellent example of Alessis role as artistic mediator in the most turbulent areas of creative potential (the piece was his response to our precise briefing for a stainless steel tray), it remains unparalleled in its ability to generate discussions about its meaning and design, partly because of its unconventional use of what semiologists refer to as the decorative veil which, even though generally in a less overt manner, is inexorably destined to cover all objects created by man. To fully understand the true meaning of its existence, it is possibly necessary to refer to the theories of Leroy-Gourham, who considers the notion of functional approximation to be fundamental. This notion suggests that there is always a certain degree of freedom in interpreting relationships between Form and Function: it is precisely this continual play between Form and Function that leads to the decorative veil mentioned above, that Floch considers to be the manifestation of the legendary and aesthetic dimension of the object, as originally defined by Greimas. As well as being the most controversial citrus fruit squeezer of the 20th century, it has also become one of the icons of design of the 1990s, and it continues to be one of the most provocatively intelligent articles in the Alessi catalog.
2. Alessi GV33 Valerio,Lemon Squeezer, Silver
- Valerio, designed by Guido Venturini, is a minimalist stainless steel citrus squeezer and small pestle in one practical kitchen accessory.
- Valerio features a streamlined and ergonomic design in 18/10 stainless steel, and the weight inside the round end allows it to stand upright on flat surfaces.
- A small weight positioned inside the hollow body at the pestle end, keeps the object upright when placed on a flat surface.
- Dimensions: 2.25″ width x 4.25″ height
Alessi GV33 Valerio, Citrus-squeezer/pestle in 18/10 stainless steel. Designer: Guido Venturini. Material: Stainless Steel.
3. Alessi UT108 Lemon Squeezer, Wood
Alessi UT108, Lemon-squeezer in cherry-wood. Designer: Kuno Prey. Material: Beechwood. Country of Origin: Italy
4. Alessi ASG31 O" Oran""Mandarin" Lemon Squeezer, Orange
Alessi ASG31 O Mandarin, Citrus-squeezer with goblet in thermoplastic resin, orange. Designer: Stefano Giovannoni.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mr Chin Alessi Juicer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!