Finding your suitable readers for log cabin cast iron waffle iron is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for log cabin cast iron waffle iron including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
521 reviews analysed
1. NordicWare 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffle Iron
Nordic Ware 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffler
2. Skeppshult Original Heart Waffle Maker, 8.25 Inch
Make heart-shaped waffles with the Skeppshult cast iron stovetop waffle maker! To use, preheat the waffle iron on one side, then flip the iron over and preheat on the other side. Once hot, open the waffle iron and pour batter in. Cook for at least 45 seconds, then flip the iron over and cook for about a minute. Open the waffle iron to check doneness. Leave on heat until waffles are golden brown.
Length (w/handles): 16.8″
Weight: 8-3/4 lbs.
Skeppshult of Sweden manufactures artisanal cast iron cookware from strictly controlled raw materials in their factory in Småland. Made without harmful chemicals, their products have an exceptionally long lifespan, which explains their 25 year cast iron warranty. Their natural and environmentally friendly cookware is made without harmful chemicals and requires little maintenance. Skeppshult cast iron is PFOA-free, PTFE-free and cadmium-free.
Skeppshult’s factory operates the only remaining foundry in Scandinavia making household products in cast iron. Many phases in the manufacturing are still pure hand craftsmanship and dependent upon great professional skill. Undergoing an average of ten quality control inspections before completion, your Skeppshult cookware will withstand year after year of heavy use, metal utensils and high heat. Skeppshult pans are nearly impossible to wear out. Pre-seasoned with organic rapeseed oil, your Skeppshult pan arrives ready to use with a natural nonstick coating.
All Skeppshult cast iron cookware performs just as well on gas, ceramic, radiant, halogen or electric ranges as well as induction heat sources. Magnetic cast iron cookware heats quickly, disperses and stores heat better than other cookware material, and works well with high heat.
The bottom of each Skeppshult cookware piece has a slightly concave shape which adds stability to stovetop use and minimizes the risk of injury.
3. Presto 03510 Ceramic Flipside Belgian Waffle Maker
- Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Professional-style rotating design with extra-thick grid bakes a 7-inch diameter Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections
- Dual function base assures convenient rotation for baking and locks in a space-saving vertical position for storage
- Countdown timer with digital display signals when time is complete
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Nonstick interior easily wipes clean. Care and Cleaning: Hand wash
- 120 Volts AC, 1100 Watts
- Flips 180 degrees to evenly spread batter for waffles that are crispy outside and tender inside. Refer the User manual page .2 below for Timer Instruction and trouble shooting steps
4. Nordic Ware Norwegian Krumkake Iron
Krumkake or “crumble cookie” is a thin, delicate, embossed cookie of Scandanavian origin. Make delicious and beautiful cookies, cones and pizzelles. Rolling cone and recipes included. Proudly made in the USA by Nordic Ware.
The Scandinavian version of Italian pizzelle, krumkakes are light, crisp, cone-shaped cookies served either sprinkled with sugar or filled with whipped cream. This hinged iron makes them the traditional way. Lay the iron’s holder over either a gas or electric stovetop burner. Preheat the iron in the holder, then spoon a little krumkake batter on the bottom half of the iron. Close the iron gently and cook briefly, then turn the iron over and cook for a few more seconds. Finally, remove the cookie and shape it around the wood rolling cone while it’s still pliable. This iron has the solid, practical feel of an Old World tool, before push buttons took away much of the fun and satisfaction of creating something wonderful with patience and a little skill. –Fred Brack
5. Sweet Creations Waffle Cake Pan, Silver
Baking just got a whole lot sweeter, with waffle cakes and brownies. Sweet Creations’ waffle cake pan lets you make savory treats. This nonstick, carbon steel pan is perfect for getting all those crispy edges everyone fights for. Also, great for a portion controlled sweet snack. The possibilities are endless. Cover your cake in traditional syrup, add a scoop of ice cream to your brownie, or dip your cake in chocolate. The PTFE/PFOA free nonstick makes clean up and release so easy. Also, included and a sweet recipe that will win over any baking enthusiast. As one box of cake mix perfectly makes 12 waffle cakes, why not pick up two? Sweet Creations’ Waffle Cake pan is 16″ L x 11.5″ W x 1″ D. Happy Baking!.
6. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Get ready for more of a good thing with the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker. Bake delicious waffles fast with this gleaming stainless steel appliance. Nonstick plates, indicator lights and a regulating thermostat make operation easy while the five-setting browning control mean your waffle will always be baked to perfection. Top chocolate waffles with ice cream for an update on the ice cream sandwich, or try cheddar cheese and chive waffles as an out-of-the-ordinary complement to soup or chili. It’s time to break away from breakfast!
Features and Benefits
Browning Control Adjustment: Five settings to customize waffle maker from light to deep golden brown
Indicator Lights: Signals when waffle maker is ready to bake and signals when waffles are ready to eat
Weighted Lid: Lid will not rise as waffles bake
Rubber Feet: Prevents marking countertop and keeps unit steady
Brushed Stainless Steel Covers: Clean and sleek look for any countertop
Cord Storage: Cord wraps under bottom for easy storage
Cleaning and Maintenance
Once you have finished baking, remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open so grids begin to cool. Never take your waffle maker apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves, and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup. Be certain grids have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately 5 minutes, thus allowing it to soften for easy removal. To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad.
When waffle making is completed, simply store your maker with the cord wrapped securely around base. Plug prongs fit into the special grooves on the side of the waffle maker. For compact storage, stand waffle maker on opening end so Cuisinart logo is facing you. The waffle maker has been designed with a special latching feature so the lid stays closed during storage.
Tips on how to make the perfect waffles
Cuisinart recommends the heat setting #3 for golden brown waffles. If you prefer crisper, darker waffles, increase the browning control to setting #4 or 5. For evenly filled waffles, pour the batter onto the center of the lower grid and close the cover. We recommend using 1/2 cup batter per waffle for evenly filled waffles. Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place in a baking pan or wrap in foil while in the oven. Waffles wrapped in foil may lose their crispiness. Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow to cool completely, then place in plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to use.
- Bakes one large traditional-style waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Regulating thermostat
- Nonstick baking plates
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Red and green “ready to bake/ready to eat” indicator lights
- Instruction/Recipe book included
- Syrups: Maple syrup, fruit syrup
- Sauces: Chocolate sauce, fruit sauce, warm fruit compote
- Powders: Powdered sugar, cinnamon sugar blend
- Nuts: Chopped almonds, walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts
- Fruit: Any variety of berry
- Dairy: Whipped cream; ice cream; sorbet; yogurt
7. Cuisinart WAF-150 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker, 1 Piece, Silver
- Bakes (four) 1-inch-deep Belgian waffles
- Nonstick baking plates
- Cord wraps under the base and unit stands on end for compact storage
- Green indicator light illuminates when the waffle maker is ready to bake and also when the waffles are ready to eat
- Stainless steel top cover with embossed logo
The Cuisinart 4 Slice Belgian Waffle Maker makes it easy to enjoy waffles for breakfast, dinner and dessert! This reliable, high-performance waffle iron has an elegant stainless steel top. It makes traditional deep-pocket Belgian waffles that hold more toppings for more delicious options! Five-setting controls create customized results to meet all tastes. Green light signals when unit is ready to bake and when baking is done. The interior has a quality non stick surface that releases waffles and makes clean up easy. Manufacturer’s limited 3 year warranty. Measures 14.2\” l x 10.2\” w x 4.7\” h.
8. Lodge Wildlife 13.25 in Cast Iron Skillet with Turkey Scene
- Unique turkey scene on bottom surface
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over the campfire
The lodge wildlife series 13. 25 inch cast iron skillet with turkey scene has superior heat retention and a generous cooking capacity that makes the lodge 13. 25 inch skillet a welcome addition to any gathering. The turkey scene adds a collectable aspect to this iconic n
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Log Cabin Cast Iron Waffle Iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!