534 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Water Reservoir and Lid for the Keurig® K-COMPACT Coffee Maker
Package contains one 36 ounce water reservoir and lid replacement part exclusively for the Keurig K-COMPACT Coffee Maker. The Coffee Maker is not included.
2. canFly Disposable K-CUP Paper filter with Lid for Keurig single cup coffer filters compatible with Ekobrew, EZ-Cup and other Reusable K-CUP Filters (100 Count)
- When using a reusable K-CUP filter with your Keurig single serve brewing system, try this paper filter with a lid for a sediment-free cup of your favorite coffee and easy clean-up!
- The paper filters are easy to use and a breeze to clean up. Simply insert filter, tuck filter under hinge, fill with coffee and brew! When you are finished, remove it from the machine, open it and toss it.
- Designed specifically for use with the EkoBrew, Solofill, EZ-Cup, My K-Cup, Simple Cups, iPartsPlusMore or any other type of reusable k-cup filter systems. Reusable k-cup filter Not included!
- Make multiple cups in a row without needing to wash your reusable k-cup between uses. The canFly paper filter fully compatible with all types reusable k-cup filter. Save time, serve more.
- Fully biodegradable and gentle on the planet. Get the coffee you want without harming anything or anyone.
3. Replacement Water Reservoir/Lid for Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewing Systems
- One 80 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K500 and K550
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
This 80 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K500/K550 models.
4. Keurig B60 B40 K4 B60 B66 B140 Water Tank or Resevoir 48 oz. w/ Lid
OEM Water reservoir 48 oz clear with black top. Originally with came with a Keurig coffeemaker
5. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
6. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Comes With 6 to 12 oz. Brew Size, K-Cup Pod Storage, and Travel Mug Friendly, White
Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker, White
7. ZeroWater Replacement Filters 2-Pack BPA-Free Replacement Water Filters for ZeroWater Pitchers and Dispensers NSF Certified to Reduce Lead & Other Heavy Metals
- ZEROWATER REPLACEMENT FILTERS: Ensure you are drinking pure-tasting, cleaner water by replacing your ZeroWater pitcher filters regularly. Our replacement filters fit in all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers, from the smallest pitcher to the largest.
- FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, ZeroWater filters use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water. Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants.
- NOT AN ORDINARY WATER FILTER: ZeroWater filters filter water in 5 stages, are NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals. Zerowater removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids, 2X more than the leading brand (tested by independent lab).
- GET MORE OUT OF YOUR WATER: Remove more impurities from your water with ZeroWater’s unique, 5 stage filter system. With a variety of options, you can have cleaner water anywhere, from pitchers, bottle filtration systems, or portable on-the-go cup filters.
- ZEROWATER QUALITY: Some ZeroWater filters are compatible with other brands of water pitchers. Try switching to ZeroWater if you have used water filters or pitchers from Brita, Pur, Aquagear, Nakii, Waterdrop, Kenmore, Berkey, Fridgidaire, or Aquasana.
“ZeroWater’s 5-stage filtration technology removes 2x the TDS versus leading competitors. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s 5- Stage Water Filtration.
Stage 1 – Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudyStage 2 – Removes additional suspended solidsStage 3 – Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, Mercury, Chlorine, Chloramine, and stops bacteria from growingStage 4 – Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, nonmetals and radiological contaminants.Stage 5 – Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place
What is TDS:
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) refer to minerals, salts, metals including lead, chemicals, fluoride and runoff polluting your drinking water. ZeroWater Technology is the only water filtration system to remove 99% of TDS, equivalent to TDS in purified bottled water. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater’s Premium 5-Stage Water Filtration. ”
8. Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, BPA Free – 3 Count
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31
- Width 2.31
- Length/Depth 2.31
- Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users’ water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You’ll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
9. Brita Large 10 Cup Everyday Water Pitcher with Filter – BPA Free – White
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, clear plastic pitcher is easy to pour and refill. Great for families. Height 10.47″
- Width 5.59″
- Length/Depth 10.94″
- Weight 2.29 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury, and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance.
Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher’s flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the sticker filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Tank Lid for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!