906 reviews analysed
1. Luzianne, Iced Tea, Unsweetened Iced Tea, K-Cups, 12 Count, 2.16oz Box (Pack of 3)
Iced tea has come a long way since the 1870s, when the first recipes for this uniquely American refreshment started showing up in print. How do we know? Well, we have over a century of experience in the tea business. During that time, we saw iced tea popularized during the sweltering summer at the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis, and we perfected the art of creating authentic Southern iced tea. We take the extra steps to carefully select tea leaves that are exactly right for iced tea. That’s why we travel the world selecting only those leaves that will make a smooth, clear, refreshing glass of iced tea. Just the way iced tea should be. And since our blend of tea is specially blended for iced tea, it’s no surprise that Luzianne holds a special place in the hearts of tea drinkers throughout the South.
2. Luzianne Sweet Iced Tea Keurig K-Cup Pods (12 Count)
- One boxes of 12 K-cup pods
- Sweetened Iced Tea made with Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Teas
- Brew one ice cold glass at a time
- Works only with Keurig K-Cup pod brewers, including 2.0
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
Authentic Southern iced tea – it’s so simple, yet so satisfying. With our Single Serve Cups, you can quickly brew up clear, smooth, refreshing taste in your KEURIG K-CUP brewing machine. Our Single Serve Cups contain the same smooth blend of orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas as our classic Luzianne Iced Tea.
Ingredients: Orange pekoe and pekoe cut black teas, maltodextrin, sucralose, sucralose and acesulfame potassium (as sweeteners)
Brew Method: Brew hot, pour over ice & stir to chill.
3. Lipton Gallon-Sized Black Iced Tea Bags, Unsweetened, 48 ct
- Refreshing Lipton iced black tea from these convenient gallon-size bags
- Made with real tea leaves specially blended for iced tea
- Naturally Tasty & Refreshing Lipton Iced Black Tea is the perfect addition to any meal
- Simply brew with boiling water, sweeten and add ice cubes
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
4. Luzianne Specially Blended for Iced Tea Bags, 100 Count
Specially Blended Iced Tea. When it comes to iced tea, Southerners have high standards. This is why all Luzianne tea, , is specially blended just for iced tea. Explore the specially blended difference. From black tea to green tea to decaf, all varieties of Luzianne tea have one thing in common. They’re specially blended for iced tea.
5. Tazo Tea Bag, Iced True Black, 6 ct, Pack of 4 (Packaging may vary)
A refreshing blend of crisp black teas.
6. Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea – Kosher, Caffeine Free, GMO-Free – 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags
- Contains High Amounts of Vitamin C
- Has a Refreshingly Sweet and Tangy Taste
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- No Caffeine, Kosher, Organic, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free
- No artificial colors, preservatives or additives
- Bleach &
- Dioxin Free Biodegradable Tea Bags, and Boxes made from 100% recycled material.
7. Luzianne Decaffeinated Iced Tea 96 Family Size Bags by Luzianne
Luzianne Decaffeinated Tea 96 Family Size Bags;2 ~ 48ct. Quart Size Luzianne Boxes;Individually wrapped to insure freshness;Specially Blended for Iced Tea
8. Tazo Iced Passion Tea Filter Tea Bag 24 count(Packaging may vary)
- TAZO Iced Passion Herbal Tea Bags is an exuberant herbal tea infusion of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavors for a tropical twist
- Each one of the herbal tea bags make a delicious iced tea pitcher that will take you on your next adventure with each sip
- Plunge into paradise with this exuberant herbal tea blend bursting with tart hibiscus flowers, orange peel, rose hips, passion fruit flavor and a lively hint of cinnamon spice
- Discover a flavored tea infused with hibiscus tea, rose hips tea and fruit tea come together in an unsweetened iced tea
- You can enjoy your caffeine-free tea at any time of the day with these herbal tea bags
- Drink iced and enjoy the taste of superb refreshing Passion herbal tea
9. Lipton Tea Bags For A Naturally Smooth Taste Black Tea Can Help Support a Healthy Heart 8 oz 100 Count
- Lipton Black Tea Bags have a rich & delicious taste, bold color, and invigorating aroma.
- Lipton black tea is made from 100% real tea leaves picked and pressed at the peak of freshness.
- Our tea bags are wrapped in Stay Fresh trays to preserve their taste and aroma, and are packed in a sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage.
- America’s favorite tea, Lipton black tea is delicious served hot or over ice.
- This box makes 100 cups of smooth black tea.
Lipton Black Tea Bags have the original, delicious taste that has been enjoyed by discerning tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Our classic blend is made with the highest quality, fresh-pressed tea leaves and wrapped in Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve their rich flavor and invigorating aroma. Sure to be a favorite every time, this refreshing black tea is perfect hot or iced. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags in 1 quart of boiled water. Brew for 3 minutes, sweeten (if desired), and add 3 quarts of cold water and ice. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission: to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high-quality, great tasting tea. Over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us, inspiring us to craft more flavors, more varieties, and more love than ever before. Today, Lipton Tea is 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified, which means that Lipton works with the Rainforest Alliance to improve the social, environmental, and economic conditions of the people who grow and pick every leaf in your cup. At Lipton, we never compromise on quality. Only the best tea leaves go into our iced tea mixes. All our tea leaves are sourced from around the world, carefully picked, and expertly blended so you can enjoy a premium quality experience any time. Reward yourself with the fresh, delicious taste that makes Lipton Tea the best tea choice.
10. Lipton Green Tea Bags, Orange Passionfruit Jasmine, 20 ct (Pack of 6)
- Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green tea bags contain a unique blend of the exotic flavors of orange, passionfruit and jasmine, balanced with the naturally light and refreshing taste of Green tea leaves
- Blended with freshly picked young tea leaves and natural flavors
- Feel awakened and enjoy a moment of feel good in the afternoon
- Get the best from your brew in 2 minutes, adding the tea bag first then water so the leaves can unleash their flavor
- Lipton Green tea with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea bags have a vibrant taste that transforms the expected Green tea experience into a lively, more characterful brew, perfect to drink in the afternoon. We blend our Lipton Green Tea with the delicious flavors of luscious orange, passionfruit and jasmine, balancing the best of what the green leaf tea has to offer. Our tea blends are made with 100% natural, Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves. It’s a refreshing and rounded sip with a smooth and mellow finish that is as flavorful served hot as it is cooled over ice. Made with sunshine and rain, drink in the positivity of an enlivening Lipton Orange Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea and be awake to what really matters. Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before. All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.
LIPTON® orange, passionfruit & jasmine green tea has a unique blend of special flavors, which is 100% natural with no preservatives or colorings. The sweetness of orange, the tanginess of passion fruit, and the fragrance of jasmine makes this tea experience truly memorable. To entice you even more, this tea contains 80 mg of flavonoids per serving.
LIPTON® Green Tea
A delicate, clean taste, subtle aroma, and a beautiful pale green color characterize the range of green tea products. LIPTON® green tea comes in a variety of delicious flavors. In addition, LIPTON® green teas naturally contain between 70 and 150 mg of tea flavonoids per 8 fluid ounce serving.
LIPTON® Drink Positive
LIPTON® never compromises on quality, so you do not have to, either. Only the best tea leaves go into LIPTON® teas. They source their tea leaves from around the world and expertly blend them so you can enjoy a premium tea experience. LIPTON® tea is refreshing and delicious. No wonder LIPTON® is America’s favorite tea.* You will reward yourself with the fresh, pure taste that makes tea a great choice.
LIPTON® Growing their Own Tea to Ensure Quality
LIPTON® only uses the top leaves of the tea plant. These youngest, tenderest, and most flavorful leaves produce the best, highest-quality cup of tea. LIPTON® grows their own best quality tea leaves. They have their own tea estates in India, Kenya, and Tanzania. They also conduct extensive research programs at their estates to improve growing and harvesting practices so you enjoy a dependably delicious cup. With their own estates, LIPTON® is able to sustain Sir Thomas Lipton’s mission of constantly seeking new and improved ways of delivering the best tea experience.
They also source teas from as many as 35 countries to ensure a consistent taste and an uninterrupted supply. These teas have to be the best of the best to satisfy the tea experts.
Tea and Health Facts
- Drinking tea may be associated with maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.
Learn more about tea and health at www.LiptonT.com.
What is in the Box
Pack of six 20-count tea bag boxes (total 120 tea bags).
Commitment to Sustainability: Your Small Cup Can Make a Big Difference
LIPTON® understands the need for sustainability. But what exactly does sustainability entail? The United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development defines sustainable development as that which “meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”.
That is a tall order, but as the world’s leading tea producer, LIPTON® is committed to sourcing all of their tea from sustainably managed farms. LIPTON® is proud that their Kericho, Kenya estate has been Rainforest Alliance Certified™. In addition, they expect that by 2015, all tea in LIPTON® tea bags sold globally will have been grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified estates.
The Rainforest Alliance is a nonprofit conservation organization that works to conserve biodiversity and protects the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities. Farms that meet the standards of the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN), an international coalition of leading conservation groups, are eligible to earn the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. Rainforest Alliance Certified farms balance the three aspects of sustainability that conserve the environment, protect the rights and welfare of workers, their families, and communities and help farms to operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
*Based on unit sales for the 52-week period ending October 30, 2010
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Luzianne Iced Tea for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!