We spent many hours on research to finding how to bake sweet potatoes in oven with foil, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how to bake sweet potatoes in oven with foil, you should not miss this article. how to bake sweet potatoes in oven with foil coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how to bake sweet potatoes in oven with foil by our suggestions
801 reviews analysed
1. Lodge 8 Quart Camp Dutch Oven. 12 Inch Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Handle for Camp Cooking
- 8 QT. DEEP CAMP DUTCH OVEN. The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- CAMP COOKING 101. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge Logic 8-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
2. Stainless Steel Cooling Rack – 8.5 Inches X 12 Inches – Heavy Duty, Commercial, Metal Wire Grid Rack – Quarter Sheet Size
- ✔️ 100 Percent Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction for Maximum Durability
- ✔️ Fits in 13 Inch x 10 Inch Quarter Sheet Baking Pan Perfectly
- ✔️ Perfect for Cooling Baked Goods, or Use It for Cooking
- ✔️ Oven Safe to 575 F. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher
- ✔️ Narrow 3/8 inch grid pattern so nothing falls through
Compact Size, Unmatched Quality
This Rack Has What Others Lack!
– All Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction, No Coatings or Treatments
– Will NOT Rust
– Fits in 13” x 10” Quarter Sheet Baking Pan Perfectly
– Oven and Dishwasher Safe
– Lifetime Guarantee
The Ideal Choice for Cooling AND Cooking
Cool cookies, cakes and more with the Hamilton Housewares Quarter Sheet Cooling Rack. This rack also makes a great insert into a baking pan. Cook anything you want, put it in the dishwasher, and repeat. The stainless steel construction makes for easy cleaning and no rust, even after dozens of uses.
Most cooling racks use chrome-plated iron or steel to give the appearance of quality, but in the long-run, these coatings will wear off, and you’ll be left with an inferior product. Without these coatings, the rack becomes vulnerable to rust and corrosion, and the coatings can end up in your food!
Don’t compromise on quality. Choose the Hamilton Housewares Quarter Sheet Cooling Rack, and enjoy the same quality use after use.
Why Other Racks Cannot Compare
– 100% Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
– Use it for Cooling OR Cooking
– No Artificial Coatings or Treatments
– Tightly-Spaced Wire Pattern, No Sagging
– No Corrosion or Rust
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
We’re confident that the Hamilton Housewares Quarter Sheet Cooling Rack is the most durable rack on the market. If the rack fails at any time, return it for a full replacement or refund.
Click Add to Cart at the Top Right to Order Your Rack Now!
3. Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Thick Wire Cooling & Baking Rack fits Quarter Sheet Pan, Oven Safe Heavy Duty Commercial Quality for Roasting, Cooking, Grilling, Drying (8.5" x 12")
- COMMERCIAL GRADE 304 (18/8) STAINLESS STEEL METAL COOLING RACK will not rust, is dishwasher safe & oven-safe. This professional bakeware rack offers lasting superior quality with a variety of uses!
- HEAVY DUTY STRONG WIRE GRID with a tight crosswire square screen & two thick cross bar legs along the WHOLE LENGTH of the rack, unlike other brands. This prevents wobbling & supports without bending.
- 1 INCH HIGH FEET raise your food higher than most racks to allow AIR FLOW, which as baker’s know is key for preventing mushy results from condensation on cookies, bread loaf, cakes, pies & pastries.
- OVEN SAFE TO 575˚F – use this heavy-duty bakeable grate to cook, barbecue wings, grill fish, roast healthy veggies, BAKE BACON, bbq ribs, or as an air fryer tray so excess fat & grease drip away. Great for cooking breaded dishes too for crisper results and to dehydrate jerky, sear meat, dry age steaks or as a smoking rack in your smoker.
- THIS VERSATILE SMALL BAKE RACK fits standard 10” x 13″ inches quarter sheet trays perfectly, and also some roasters and convection toaster ovens like Cuisinart, making it a valuable cookware tool for every baker’s kitchen. Our rustproof, ovenproof stainless steel rack is top rated and highly recommended. Check out all the “Special Offers and Product Promotions” below!
4. Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet Size, 11-5/8" x 16-1/2"
- Turn ANY pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up! Use Silpat® instead for any baking recipe (sweet or savory) that calls for parchment paper
- Silpat® replaces the need for butter, grease, oils, and sprays
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking and browning
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world
- Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified
- Mat measures 11-5/8″ x 16-1/2″
- Made for a 13″ x 18” pan
- Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40° F to 482° F)
This 11.6 x 16.5-inch half-sheet size baking mat will turn your pan into a non-stick surface. Silpat is especially great for working with sticky materials such as gooey dough, taffy, caramel, or anything your imagination allows. Nothing sticks to Silpat, so it will save you a lot of time cleaning as there is no more sticky mess on your pans! Silpat never needs greasing, which saves both time and money. Use Silpat instead for any baking recipe that calls for parchment paper. Utilizing Silpat products saves time, money and creates less waste for our environment. It is ideal for use when creating Danish pastries, baking biscuits, working with sugar and all sugary and salted preparations. Silpat Non-Stick Mats are made of fiberglass and silicone, and can be used thousands of times. Life of product varies–lasts 2,000 to 3,000 uses depending on use and care. Silpat products conform to US regulations on food grade silicone, and are FDA, NSF, and Kosher certified. Can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees C to 250 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 482 degrees F). Do not cut the Silpat as the fiberglass mesh particles might migrate into the food. Made in France. Silpat is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Silpat liners are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone and are completely food safe. Nothing sticks to Silpat!
Sasa Demarle Inc. was founded in 1965 by M. Guy Demarle in Northern France. Mr. Demarle was an experienced baker who was seeking a better way to make baguette bread with forms using non-stick silicone coatings. He went on to invent the first non-stick baguette baking trays or filets, as they are known in France. A few years later, Mr. Demarle also went on to invent and create the original Silpat and is known around the world as the original non-stick baking liner. Since then, we continue to strive for improvements in non-stick products for the baking, patisserie and food-service industries.
From the Manufacturer
Silpat nonstick baking sheets are made of woven glass coated with food-standard silicone. Used daily by professionals, the sheets offer multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. They’re also easy to clean–simply wipe them off using hot water and dish soap. Store them by either rolling them up or keeping them flat. Do not cut Silpat baking sheets with metal, but with DeMarle’s Exoglass cutters or knives. Silpat baking sheets replace parchment paper, and are heat-resistant up to 480 degrees F. The Silpat makes any baking sheet nonstick–no greasing necessary. The baking sheets are made in France.
5. USA Pan Bakeware Quarter Sheet Pan, Warp Resistant Nonstick Baking Pan, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- Classic Quarter Sheet Pan for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes
- commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel
- Baking pans feature unique design with corrugated surface
- facilitates air circulation for a quick release and evenly baked baked-goods
- Nonstick Americoat coating – a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free – provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up
- wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Baking surface Dimensions: 12.5 x 9 x 1 inches outer dimensions: 13 x 9.5 x 1 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
The USA Pan Quarter Sheet Pan is made in the USA by a family owned and operated business. These baking pans provide home bakers with high quality and heavy duty tools to create memories and smaller batches of flawless homemade cookies, brownies, rolls or french-fries for friends and family. The pans feature patented Americoat plus a silicone nonstick coating, which is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free and promotes easy release for baked-goods and makes the pans easy to clean. USA Pan baking pans are uniquely designed with a fluted surface which facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength and reduces warping. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further resistance to warping. The pans are built with performance features that commercial bakers enjoy, including heavy gauge aluminized Steel constructed to allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area which has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
6. Dart Solo Dart 8" x 8"x 3" Clear Plastic Hinged Food Take-Out Container 1-Compartment (pack of 50)
7. Silicone Baking Mat – Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") – Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling – Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making – Professional Grade Nonstick
- THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Fits US standard half size baking sheets (16.5″ x 11 5/8″) – Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32″). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables.
- FOOD SAFE/NON-TOXIC & HEALTHY: Made of premium quality non-toxic materials passed strict FDA approved tests. No oil or fat is required for baking which reduces intake of cholesterol, saturated fat & cancerogenic substances produced by cooking oils subjected to high temperatures.
- OVEN/MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER/FREEZER SAFE – DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It’s flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40F to up to 480F).
- NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
- PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake – no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It’s perfect all around!
★ STOP EATING TONS OF CHOLESTEROL, SATURATED FAT & CANCEROGENIC SUBSTANCES PRODUCED BY COOKING OILS SUBJECTED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES!
Instead of lubricating your baking sheet with oil & fat, make it nonstick with Velesco Silicone Baking Mat!
Not only does it eliminate potentially dangerous elements from your diet, but it also makes your life a bit easier and more enjoyable. Because once you finish baking, all you need to do is to rinse the mat in warm soapy water, roll it up & store.
And most of the time, you don’t even have to wash your sheet.
★ IT’S ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
Save on cooking oils & fat! Stop buying miles of parchment paper! And save on baking sheets & pans!
The only reason why you trash them prematurely is because over time, they get damaged by burnt sugar & fat, as well as by abrasive cleaning products.
Our silicone baking mats keep all the nasty stuff away from your baking sheets & pans causing them to last much longer.
★ HERE IS WHY PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MATS
8. Set of 4 Reusable Silicone Macaron Baking Mats 0.75mm (2 Half Sheet Liners and 2 Quarter Sheets),Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling – Macaroon/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making
- PROFESSIONAL NON STICKY & EASY-TO-CLEAN: Reduced stress of adding butter to lubricate while baking or rolling pastry because of it potential Nonsticky nature.! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Very easy to wash just rinse the silicone mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also use a dishwasher to wash. This mat has its distinctive property to always come out looking new again after wash.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE: This silicone Macaron baking can withstands temperature from -40° F to 480° F. in appliances such as oven/microwave oven/freezer/dishwasher. It comes handy when baking cookies, macaroons, breads, pizzas, etc conveniently
- ENJOY A HEALTHIER MEAL: Our best grade Silicone macaroon mat eliminates the use for any type of cooking sprays, butter, grease and oils, reducing the amount of calories in your meal. Keep you and your family healthy with our improved silicone mat.
- 100% RELIABLE AND TRUSTED: This quality premium baking mat is 100% reliable in the kitchen and can be used by anyone at anytime. Your cookies will bake perfectly with this ideally thick reliable baking pad, at 0.75mm thick! YOUR PERFECT MOTHER DAY GIFT.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: As a brand, we believe in quality not quantity! All our baking mat is made to standard. This is the best durable and convenient baking mat you will ever use. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or you get full refund.
9. Wilton 2105-7942 Ever-Glide Baking Pan 13 X 9, 9X 13 Oblong
- Multi-purpose oblong pan for sweet and savory baked dishes
- Over-sized handles for better grip in and out of the oven
- non-stick for easy release and quick cleanup
- 13 x 9 x 2 in. (33 x 22, 9 x 5, 08 cm)
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- however for best results, wash in Warm, soapy water before first and after each use
10. 3 Tier Serving Stand Collapsible Sturdier Rack with 3 Porcelain Serving Platters Tier Serving Trays for Fruit Dessert Presentation Party Display Set
- ????Refused wobble and crap any longger: Compare other serving stand, our 3 tier serving stand is redesigned with stronger metal rack and improved with 2 more extra cross bar. Provides more balance and stability
- ????Great for all-purpose stand: Use 3-tier serving stand for party, family gathering, buffets and more. The platters can serve more desserts, appetizers, fruits or more on the table. The platter with lip can prevent the food run away
- ????Easy assembly and storage: You can set up or down in seconds without any tool. Instruction included if you do not understand why need 2 more extra bar cross. The serving stand measures 15.94-inch × 11.69-inch × 9.06-inch when assembled.
- ☕Personalized display: The serving stand can be swiveling straight or an any angle, which can be more suitable for the limited space. You also can use serving platter alone. Microwave/Oven/Dishwasher safe. But stand hand wash only
- ????What you get: You will receive not only a set of serving platter, but also a guarantee: 30-day No-Chip warranty. Lauchuh will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product. Time take action. Buy now.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Bake Sweet Potatoes In Oven With Foil for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!