We spent many hours on research to finding how hot does an electric griddle get, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how hot does an electric griddle get, you should not miss this article. how hot does an electric griddle get coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how hot does an electric griddle get by our suggestions
604 reviews analysed
1. BELLA 14606 Copper Titanium Coated Non-Stick electric-griddles, 10.5 x 20 INCH,
- KITCHEN INNOVATION: This hardworking griddle features a 1500 watt heating system, cool touch handles and a base with a built in ledge with backstop for easy pancake flipping. The removable probe with easy-to-use dial allows for precise temperature control
- DURABLE & EFFICIENT: This griddle’s unique ceramic non-stick coating is 8 times more durable & cooks up to 30% faster than standard non-stick coatings. It’s reinforced with titanium for outstanding strength & resistance to scratching from metal utensils
- NONSTICK COOKING: This griddle’s Healthy-Eco coating contains no harmful chemicals like lead & cadmium. This family-size griddle cooks large amounts of food & the titanium ceramic coating offers superior food release making this a true non-stick surface
- You need quick & convenient kitchen solutions to simplify your hectic life. We provide you with the right small kitchen appliance & also equip you with essential tools like recipes, tips & product videos. The kitchen should be fun. With Bella it can be.
- COMPARE THE QUALITY: Compare our wide selection of small kitchen appliances to similar products from Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Breville, Oster, Lodge, Blackstone, Black & Decker, Presto, KitchenAid, Braun, All Clad, Presto or Westinghouse.
Whip up breakfast for the whole gang or grill your favorite meats, all with one simple turn of a knob. This BELLA Griddle with Copper Ceramic Titanium Coating allows you to go from keep warm to 400 degrees giving you the option to cook virtually anything you would cook on a stove while using less energy. This versatile cooking surface is BPA Free and features specialized Copper Titaniun non-stick coating which is highly durable and cooks faster than the traditional coatings. Safer than a stove, this unit has heat protection so you never have to worry about over heating. Not to mention, it is super easy to clean. Fully immersible in water, simply toss the cooking plate in sink for ultra easy cleaning
2. Zojirushi 604595-EA-BDC10TD Gourmet Sizzler Electric Griddle, One Size, Dark Brown
- Diamond pattern cooking surface protects the nonstick coating and helps keep foods from sticking
- Variable temperature settings from keep Warm 176 Degree to 400 Degree
- Titanium and ceramic enhanced triple-layer nonstick coating
- Convenient lid for speedy cooking and steaming, also prevents oil splatter
- Sold separately, this unit has a takoyaki plate accessory (ea-ybc01), which can make up to 26 large takoyaki at a time
Zojirushi gourmet sizzler electric griddle is versatile Product that comes with a 14-1/8 inch x 13-1/8 inch cooking surface and a 6.6 foot long power cord for at-the-table dining. It features titanium and ceramic enhanced triple-layer nonstick coating with a diamond pattern cooking surface to protect the nonstick coating and to help keep foods from sticking. Sold separately, this unit has a takoyaki plate accessory (ea-ybc01), which can make up to 26 large takoyaki at a time.
3. Presto 07055 Cool-Touch Electric Ceramic Griddle, 20", Black
- Cool Touch base on the front and both sides. Ceramic nonstick surface. Fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Slide-out drip tray. Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Low-profile design allows the griddle to be used as a buffet server. Ceramic nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Big 10 1/2-x 20-inch cooking surface is perfect for family-size meals. Built-in backstop ledge for easy food handling
- Heavy cast aluminum base with ceramic nonstick surface and slide-out drip tray. Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
Cool Touch base on the front and both sides. Ceramic nonstick surface. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Slide-out drip tray. Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Low-profile design allows the griddle to be used as a buffet server. Ceramic nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Big 10 1/2-x 20-inch cooking surface is perfect for family-size meals. Built-in backstop ledge for easy food handling. Heavy cast aluminum base with ceramic nonstick surface and slide-out drip tray. Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically.
4. Cuisinart GR-5B Series Griddler Five
- LCD display- displays function, temperature and timer
- User-friendly digital controls
- Adjustable temperatures from 175-450 degrees
- Contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
- Removable and reversible dishwasher-safe nonstick cooking plates for easy storage
- Dishwasher-safe scraping tool for easy cleanup
We’ve redesigned the iconic Griddler five with sleek, contemporary styling while keeping the widely-praised performance unchanged. In addition to the well-known and loved functions, including its 5-in-1 cooking options, the GR-5B has an LCD display, user-friendly digital controls, a sear function and more. The floating cover and reversible plates are easily removable, transforming the Griddler five from grill to griddle, making it an indispensable partner in the kitchen!
5. Presto 07046 Tilt ‘n Drain Big Griddle Cool-Touch Electric Griddle
- The heavy cast aluminum base with premium nonstick surface assures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Built-in backstop ledge for convenient food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Special Tilt’nDrain feature allows the griddle to easily adjust from a level grilling surface for eggs to a tilted draining surface for meats
- Griddle tilts by simply pulling the handles outward
- Push the handles back in and the griddle returns to a level cooking surface
This super-sized griddle is great for any meal. It can cook up to 50% more food than other jumbo griddles. Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Fully submersible with the heat control removed. Control Master® heat control maintains proper cooking temperature automatically. Huge cooking surface! Cooks as many as 12 slices of french toast at one time. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
6. Secura GR-1503XL 1700W Electric Reversible 2 in 1 Grill Griddle w/Glass Lid Indoor Outdoor
- The Secura portable electric grill has a reversible, non-stick, cooking plate measuring 15.5”x11.5”, about 180 square inches
- a super large cooking surface saves you cooking time and allows easy movement of food around while you grill or BBQ
- Removable heavy duty tri-ply cooking plate with the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and griddle plate. Grill and Griddle 2-in-1, saves your cabinet space
- Removable glass lid prevents splatter and retains heat (extra moisture vents from sides keeping food crispy) while you barbecue
- Cool-touch handles and housing. Removable adjustable thermostat control. Heating indicator light. Product measurements: 20-1/4
- Grease channels help drain excess oils and fats away from your food and collect in the drip tray. The drip tray is removable and disassembles easily for cleaning. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
The Secura Electric 2-in-1 Grill & Griddle combination is one of the most versatile counter top appliances you can add to your small appliance inventory. Use it indoors to make that perfect breakfast of bacon and eggs with pancakes or take it outdoors to grill up perfect burgers. It features 180 square inches of cooking surface on the non-stick reversible cooking plate; one side serves as a griddle, the other side as a grill. The removable glass lid provides splatter protection and heat retention during the cooking process while allowing you to view the progress of your meal. The cooking plates have the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and the griddle plate making for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. The cool-touch housing and handles, a removable grease drip tray and removable adjustable thermostat control round out this appliances features. Only for use with North American Electrical standards, 1700 watts of power, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year manufacturers Limited warranty.
7. Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
8. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
9. Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and no-hassle cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control detached – low profile design
- Stores easily in a kitchen cabinet.
- Control Master heat control maintains the proper cooking temperature automatically. 1300 watts.
- Slide-out drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Big 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The low profile design and heavy cast aluminum base allow griddle to double as an attractive buffet server
- Griddle is fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat conrol removed
- Premium nonstick surface and a built-in backstop ledge provide easy food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
Convenient 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for any meal. Cool touch surrounds the base on the front and both sides. Built in slope and backstop ledge for easy food handling.
10. Presto 07073 Electric Tilt-N-fold Griddle, 19", Black
- Great for every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Easily adjusts from a level cooking surface for eggs and pancakes to a tilted surface for meats
- Legs fold in and drip tray locks in place for easy, compact storage. Heavy cast aluminum base with large 254-square-inch cooking surface
- Premium nonstick surface ensures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Control Master heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature
- Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Easy to clean. Fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Tilt to drain. Flip down the levers to tilt the grilling surface when cooking meats. Fold to store. Fits in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets
Great for every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Easily adjusts from a level cooking surface for eggs and pancakes to a tilted surface for meats. Legs fold in and drip tray locks in place for easy, compact storage. Heavy cast aluminum base with large 254-square-inch cooking surface. Premium nonstick surface ensures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Control Master heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Easy to clean. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Tilt to drain. Flip down the levers to tilt the grilling surface when cooking meats. Fold to store. Fits in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets. 120 volts AC, 1200 watts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Hot Does An Electric Griddle Get for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!