We spent many hours on research to finding honeywell occupancy sensor for remote setback, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best honeywell occupancy sensor for remote setback, you should not miss this article. honeywell occupancy sensor for remote setback coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 honeywell occupancy sensor for remote setback by our suggestions
612 reviews analysed
1. ECOELER UL Listed High Bay Fixture Mount 360 Degree Occupancy Sensor,120-277VAC,Time Settings,Adjustable Features,Commercial Grade Sensor
- 360° PIR High Bay Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor utilize the industry’s leading Passive Infraed technology,for added functionality and security in your warehouse, garage, shop, and more.
- Designed for mounting heights of up to 30 ft , High Bay Occupancy Sensor provides PIR occupancy detection over a 15-20 ft radial coverage pattern that overlaps the areas lit by a typical high bay fixture.
- Adjustable settings including light control, time setting, and detection range. , you can customize your sensor to optimize energy savings and operation.
- Adjustable time delay from 15 Sec to 30 mins, Adjustable sensitivity, Adjustable light level sensing.
- UL Listed,Indoor Use Only, Neutral Wire Required,Wire Nuts and Screws included, 1 Year Warranty!
2. J.LUMI YCA1050 PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch, 2000W, Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Switch, PIR Sensor, Sensor de Movimiento, Slim Profile, White (85-265V AC)
- | ULTRA SLIM | Say good bye to your bulky motion detectors. This all new designed PIR motion sensor features an amazing thin profile of 1-inch thickness only. Keep your ceiling line clean with this unconventional slim PIR ceiling occupancy sensor.
- | FULL DETECTION CAPABILITY | Features 360-degree detection with 50-ft detection range (in diameter, clear of obstructing objects).
- | PASSIVE INFRARED TECHNOGY | Uses infrared signals to detect moving objects. Will not produce significant heat and extremely energy efficient. IP22 for indoor use only.
- | PHOTOCELL ENABLED | Built in photocell with adjustable sensitivity to turn on your light only when needed.
- | HOME AND BUSINESS USE | Install this motion sensor in your laundry room, garage and hall way for automatic lighting day or night. Ideal for houses with elderly persons for the safety of family members. Connect with your alarm to trigger warning. Slim and flat profile makes this sensor unnoticeable but safeguards your house 24/7.
3. TOPGREENER Motion Detector Sensor Light Switch, Occupancy Vacancy Modes, 4A, 500W 1/8HP, Wall Plates Included, Neutral Wire Required, TDOS5, White, (Pack of 2)
- 2-pack motion sensor switch detects motion to automatically turn lights on and off based on the occupancy and vacancy in a room
- Sensor switch uses a passive infrared (PIR) sensor to reduce false triggers from unwanted movements
- Occupancy switch mode (Auto ON, Auto OFF) and vacancy switch mode (Manual ON, Auto OFF) allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs
- Light switch sensor features adjustable settings
- variable time delay from 15 sec (Test) to 30 min
- adjustable range
- NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, 314 square feet coverage, 180-degree field of view
- 120VAC, 500W incandescent/halogen, 250W CFL/LED, 1/8HP motor
- single pole only
- 2x wall plates included
- CA Title 20 & 24 compliant
- UL listed
TOPGREENER TDOS5 Motion Sensor Switch automatically turns lights and motors on and off according to the motion (occupancy/vacancy) detected in the room. There are two modes: Occupancy (OCC) and Vacancy (VAC) modes. In occupancy mode lights are automatically turned on when you enter a room and automatically turned off after the room is vacant. This is especially convenient when entering a room with your hands full, such as an entryway, laundry room, garage, etc. Avoid fumbling in the dark for the light switch or tripping when entering a dark room. Having the lights automatically turn on will deter thieves and allow a surveillance camera to capture clear footage. Use OCC mode for the kitchen, laundry room, garage, restroom, office, closet, etc. Vacancy mode is another option to choose from, which requires manually turning the light on and automatically turns the light off when the room is vacant. VAC mode is used in rooms that do not need the lights to automatically turn on, such as bedrooms and media rooms. This ensures the most energy savings because the user decides when to turn the lights on. The TDOS5 sensor switch provides reliable performance. When no motion is detected within the set time delay the load will turn off automatically. The PIR sensor switch’s visually aesthetic design and broad compatibility make it a good choice for you to upgrade your home. Variable time delay from 15 seconds to 30 minutes allows users to choose their preferred option. This occupancy sensor switch is only for single pole use. A neutral wire is required for installation.
4. Leviton IPS02-1LW Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, Auto-On, 2.5A, Single Pole, White
- Automatic ON/Automatic OFF provides 180 Degree field of view and 900 square feet of coverage
- 300W Incandescent / Halogen, 150W LED / CFL, 200VA Fluorescent, 1/6HP Motor loads
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single pole wall switch, no Neutral wire required for installation but ground wire is required
- Five year limited warranty
Leviton IPS02-1LW 300-Watt Incandescent, 150-Watt LED/CFL Occupancy Sensor (Auto ON/Auto OFF), Single Pole, White. Compatible with Decora screwless snap-on wallplates (sold separately).
Lower electrical costs and add convenience to everyday living by replacing standard switches with occupancy sensors. Leviton’s IPS02 Occupancy Sensor Switch automatically turns the lights ON when you enter a room and OFF when you leave, convenient in rooms where you frequently enter and exit with your hands full. Ideal for use in laundry rooms, basements, storage areas, pantries and garages. Leviton occupancy sensors are a simple, cost effective way to automate a space in your home.
Features and Benefits
- A simple and effective way to save energy and the associated electric costs. Actual savings from sensors vary greatly depending on usage patterns and occupant habits, but used diligently the energy savings and reduced frequency of bulb replacement over time can provide significant cost savings.
- Time delay settings of 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes for automatic OFF. For example, closet lighting would ideally be set to turn off in 5 minutes while a bathroom fan may be set to turn off 15 minutes after the space is vacated.
- Contains a built-in override function, so the device can be activated to operate as a vacancy sensor meaning lights must be manually switched ON but will automatically turn OFF when the room is vacated.
- Does not require a neutral wire for installation making them perfect for retrofit applications where a neutral wire may not be present. A ground wire is required for operation.
Perfect for areas where you may have your hands full such as laundry rooms, kitchens, garages, basements, pantries and storage areas rooms. view larger
Installation and Placement Considerations
Leviton Universal Sensors use passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect movement so there are a number of factors that must be considered when installing them:
- They require a clear view of the room or space for accurate detection—any furniture or obstructions that block the sensor’s view will prevent occupant’s movement from being detected
- For optimal performance, locate with a clear line-of-view of the area to be covered; perpendicular to the likely movement
- They are most effective in small, enclosed areas with high levels of occupant motion
- Size and shape of area needing coverage must be in line with the range of the occupancy sensor
- The more activity there is in a space, the more sensors will contribute to energy savings and convenience
- Avoid installing in locations where nearby airflow may falsely register as motion; be mindful of the location of heating units, air conditioners, dryers and other large appliances that generate rapid changes in temperature or movement
Increase your energy savings and convenience by turning lights on and off automatically. view larger
Leviton IPS02-1LW 300-Watt Incandescent, 150-Watt LED/CFL Occupancy Sensor (Auto ON/Auto OFF), Single Pole, White
At a Glance:
- Automatic ON/Automatic OFF
- Great for laundry rooms, bathrooms, utility rooms, workshops and garages
- Ambient light sensitivity prevents automatic ON when space has enough natural light
- Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch
- Four timing options for automatic shutoff, from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
5. Lutron MS-OPS5M-WH-3 Maestro Sensor Switch Maestro 5A Single-Pole/Multi Location Motion Sensor Switch For Lights & Exhaust Fans (3 Pack)White
- Motion Sensor Switch automatically turns lights or exhaust fans ON and OFF
- Detects fine motion 2-3 times better than competition with up to 900 square feet of coverage
- Easily replaces existing switches in all homes – no neutral required and simple button press setup
- Works with all bulb types: 600 Watt incandescent, halogen, ELV
- 450 Watt MLV
- 360 Watt LED/CFL, 5 Amp ballasts, 3 Amp exhaust fans
- This single-pole/Multi-location switch works best in larger rooms or hallways and requires a ground wire
Let Lutron’s Maestro Occupancy Sensing switch turn the lights or fan on and off for you. It’s a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights/fan turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects minor motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring sensor does not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don’t turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the décor of any room in your home. Install a sensor in your bedroom so lights aren’t left on mistakenly, or in the bathroom for your exhaust fan. This Maestro Sensor works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs, or fans up to 3 amps. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor. Click on “Watch the Demo” under the product image to learn how to customize the settings of your sensor and for other helpful videos.
6. Honeywell TH1010D2000 Non-programmable 24VAC Thermostat T1 Pro non-Programmable thermostat for 24 Vac systems, single stage for heat only or cool only systems must set up heat or cool via the menu
- Application 24 Vac systems
- Gas, Oil, Electric Warm Air
- Hot water Coil
- Gas, Oil, Electric Hydronic
- or Steam / Gravity Systems
- Setting Temperature Range (F)- Heat: 32 F to 90 F
- Cool 50 F to 99F Setting Temperature Range (C) -Heat: 0 C to 32.0 C
- Cool: 10 C to 37.0 C
- Programmability- Non-programmable
- Supply Voltage – 20 to 30 Vac
- Switch Positions (System) – HEAT-OFF or COOL-OFF Switch Positions (Fan) – AUTO-ON
7. C by GE 4-Wire Motion Sensing Switch Dimmer for Smart Bulbs- Works with Alexa + Google Home Without Hub, Single-Pole/3-Way Replacement On/Off Toggle, White
- A SMART SWITCH FOR EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE: The C by GE Smart Light Switch comes with a dimmer so you can control your lights through the mobile touch app or voice assistant.
- C BY GE SMART LIGHT SWITCH DIMMER: Get convenience and comfort with your smart bulb and LED dimmer switch always being ready to respond. With enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, you will never come home to a dark house.
- BUILD YOUR SMART HOME WITH SMART BULBS THAT WORK WITH ALEXA/ GOOGLE HOME: The C by GE Smart Bulbs and the Smart Switch Dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off.
- MAKE TRADITIONAL LIGHT BULBS SMART BULBS: The C by GE dimmer switch allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
- A SMART DIMMER SWITCH FOR LED LIGHTS AND MORE: Set scenes to match your mood by simply using the LED dimmer switch with mobile app compatibility or voice assistant to control brightness level. Also works with incandescent, halogen, and CFL bulbs.
The C by GE Smart Switch-Motion Sensing and Dimmer adds smart bulb functionality to traditional bulbs and keeps smart bulbs smart. The smart Wi-Fi switch works as dimmer switch and enhances traditional bulb functionality with motion sensing, out-of-home control, scheduling and scene setting. With motion sensing and ambient light detection, set lights to turn on or off based on natural light and motion in the room. When C by GE Smart Bulbs are installed, the smart switch allows app or voice control even when power is turned off at the switch. Pair the Smart Switch with C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures like table lamps and control your all your lights in the room from one wall switch. C by GE Smart Switch wirelessly connects with other C by GE Smart Switches so you can control the same light fixture from multiple switches without a travel wire, even if the switches are on different circuits. Simple DIY set up. The Smart Switch connects directly with Google Home and Alexa devices without a hub required. Neutral wire–usually a white or gray wire–is required.
8. Leviton OSC20-M0W Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, White
- Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory
- Select the approximate area needed. Units from 500 to 2000 sq. ft. available
- Accurate, consistent switching: occupant complaints are eliminated
- lights are on when room is occupied, off when empty. Annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated.
- Ambient light recognition: the photocell prevents lights from turning on when room is adequately lit by natural light.
- Fast simple installation: easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment
- Maximum reliability, low cost: all digital circuitry uses a minimum of components.
Leviton OSC20-M0W Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor, Multi-Technology, 360 Degree, 2000 sq. ft. Coverage, Self-Adjusting, White
Light Your Space the Smart Way
Leviton’s ceiling mount occupancy sensor offers users a smart way to save energy in larger spaces, up to 2,000 square feet in area. Using both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic (U/S) detection technologies, the OSC20-M0W occupancy sensor is perfect for commercial applications such as cafeterias, classrooms, warehouses, offices with cubicles and more. Leviton’s ceiling mount occupancy sensors require a Leviton OSP-series power pack, which is sold separately.
Save Energy with Multi-Technology Sensors
The Leviton ceiling mount occupancy sensor utilizes a complementary mix of passive infrared and ultrasonic protection to provide the best detection of new motion in a room as well as small motions of occupants already in the room. Passive infrared technology is ideal for initially turning lights on upon the detection of new motion in a room. Ultrasonic technology offers greater sensitivity, utilizing continuous reflective high frequency waves, optimal for keeping lights on in an occupied room. Leviton’s sensor uses multiple technologies to combine the benefits of both PIR and U/S for unsurpassed performance and dependability.
Advanced Features for Optimal Performance
Leviton’s OSC20-M0W occupancy sensor utilizes advanced technology to provide the best performance and optimized energy savings, as well as substantial customizability. The occupancy sensor features ambient light recognition, an internal light sensor that prevents electric lights from turning on when the room is lit by natural light, for further energy savings. An internal timer can be set to automatic, 30 seconds, or 30 minutes. An internal microprocessor within the occupancy sensor constantly analyzes, adjusts, and evaluates the sensitivity and time delay of the sensor, ensuring the best performance for each room it is installed in. Both manual settings and learned adjustments are safe and will not be lost, even in the event of a power outage. To save additional power, the sensor has a walk-through setting that decreases the time delay to two-and-a-half minutes when someone momentarily walks through an area.
Easy Installation, Wide Compliance, and Leviton Quality
With only three low-voltage wire connections necessary and a twist-lock sensor attachment, the OSC-20 occupancy sensory is easy to install. The sensor is cUL/US-certified and is compliant with both the California Title 24 Energy Code and the ASHRAE Standard 90.1 requirements. Backed by more than a century of Leviton quality, the OSC-20 is supported by a five-year limited warranty.
What’s in the Box?
One Leviton OSC20-M0W ceiling mount occupancy sensor and manual.
At a Glance:
- Automatic lighting control with 360-degree coverage for up to 2,000 square feet.
- Save energy by ensuring lights are turned on only when rooms are occupied.
- Ambient light override saves additional energy by keeping lights off when sufficient natural light is available.
- Works in conjunction with the Leviton OSP-series power packs.
- Flexible timing options.
9. Peco TA180-001 3 Speed Fan Programmable Thermostat, 1H/1C, Line Voltage, White
Great for use on fan coils, electric, gas, and PTAC systems. 24 or 110-277 VAC supply voltage options. Setback & controlled Off safety options. Keypad lockout – partial or full. Manual or Auto changeover. Local, remote & occupancy sensor support. LCD display Energy Star, ASHRAE 90.1 & Title 24 compliant. 7-day and 4-event programmable.
10. Peco TB180-001 3 Speed Staged Fan Programmable Thermostat, Line Voltage, 1H/1C, White
Great for use on fan coils, electric, gas, and PTAC systems. 24 or 110-277 VAC supply voltage options. Setback & controlled Off safety options. Keypad lockout – partial or full. Manual or Auto changeover. Local, remote & occupancy sensor support. LCD display Energy Star, ASHRAE 90. 1 & Title 24 compliant. 7-day and 4-event programmable.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Occupancy Sensor For Remote Setback for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!