We make a short list of the best home outdoor pizza oven including detail information and score based on 21,806 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best home outdoor pizza oven
1. Harbor Gardens KUK002B Monterey Pizza Oven with Stone, Stainless/Enamel Coated Steel
Harbor gardens KUK002B Monterey pizza oven with stone, stainless/enamel coated steel. Backyard wood fired pizza oven to bring the joy of wood fired oven cooking to your home. With fast heat, up times for making incredible wood-fired pizzas, steaks, chicken, fish, bread! you can cook pizzas & breads directly on the stone provided. Durable stainless steel with a matte black high temperature paint. Easy to empty & clean. Temperature Gauge included to help cook your pizza. Perfect for any pizza enthusiast. Home is the place you spend quality time with friends & family. Enhance your home & garden with the new harbor gardens collection by world source partners. The harbor gardens Brand was created with the new lawn & garden consumer lifestyle in mind. The harbor gardens assortment can create a backyard oasis with our newly designed fire pits, Chimeneas, & pizza ovens. Customers can surround themselves with our cutting edge galvanized planters, our decorative garden stakes & wind spinners, our fashion forward bistro sets, & wall art. Home is where harbor gardens lives.
2. Outdoor Pizza Oven Kit • DIY Pizza Oven – The Mattone Barile Foam Form (Medium Size) provides the PERFECT shape / size for building a money-saving homemade Pizza Oven with locally sourced Firebrick.
- Mattone Barile – Medium Sized Pizza Oven Form – (32” x 22” Interior / 700 SqIn Cooking Surface)
- Quickly, Easily and Inexpensively build a Wood-Fired Brick Pizza Oven with Locally Sourced Materials.
- Extremely-Detailed and Ridiculously-Illustrated Pizza Oven Plans with Materials Lists can be downloaded for FREE on our website.
- America’s LOWEST priced DIY Pizza Oven PERIOD! The average FINISHED oven (including the base) costs around $1400!
- 1000’s of Pizza Oven Kits Sold… 4.89 Stars from Actual Customers / Customer Reviews!
When you’re ready to build a low-cost, yet highly functional wood-fired outdoor pizza oven, look no further than the Mattone Barile foam DIY pizza oven form! This medium-sized wood-fired brick pizza oven is the perfect size to bake a romantic dinner for two… but large enough to entertain 15 – 30 hungry friends with ease! Designed for smaller porches and patios, this powerful brick pizza oven really packs a punch! You can easily cook 15 – 20 pizzas in just 1 hour. Please Note – this is only the pizza oven foam form. The pizza oven cooking accessories and the highly recommended ceramic fiber blanket (insulation) are not included.
3. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalape–o poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
This 1,235-watt countertop oven makes pizza in about half the time required by a conventional oven. You don’t need to preheat it–it begins rotating and baking the moment you plug it in. There are independently controlled top and bottom heating elements, so all types (frozen or fresh) and sizes (7 to 12 inches) of pizza can be custom baked. With a rising-crust pizza, for example, you should run the lower heating element for 10-12 minutes before turning on the top element. For a crisper crust, bake the pizza with both heating elements, then finish it off with a few minutes of bottom-only heating. For extra cooking time on your toppings, leave the top element on a little longer. A timer with automatic shutoff lets you set cooking times precisely, and a cooking-time guide for various pizza types is printed on the pizza maker. For safety, the appliance shuts off automatically if it overheats. With the 13-1/4-inch-diameter baking pan in place, the pizza maker is 13-1/4 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high, and 17-1/2 inches deep. (The baking pan can be removed for more compact storage.) It carries a two-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack
4. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven – Green
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
Roccbox, by Gozney, is the portable pizza oven that reaches 932°F to cook a Neapolitan pizza in just 60 seconds. As a supplier of commercial stone and fire ovens, Gozney developed Roccbox due to customer demand, letting you cook the restaurant way in the comfort of your own backyard. With its growing cult of followers, Roccbox lets your puff up your pizza dough, melt cheese and crisp the crust like never before. Roccbox will transform how you cook at home. You can use both traditional (wood-fired) and convenience methods (on gas) with the easily detachable burners. The super fast heat-up, rolling flame and blazing-hot temperatures let you bake, roast, grill, sear or barbecue food in a fraction of the usual cooking time. With 86% heat retention Roccbox has excellent fuel efficiency and maintains consistent floor temperatures bake after bake. The in-built thermocouple thermometer allows for easy monitoring of the oven temperature and the unique safe-touch, silicone jacket protects users from high heat. The retractable legs make for easy storage and moving around. Get inspiration for what to cook from our fantastic library of recipes and range of recipe, guest chef and ‘how to’ videos. Perfect for picnics, pack into your car and head to the beach or to a friend’s or simply enjoy in your own backyard. Included in the box: Pizza oven, Wood Burner, Gas Burner, Pizza Peel, Hopper Tool Manual
5. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
6. Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
7. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
8. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
9. Pizzacraft PC7001 PizzaQue Deluxe Outdoor Pizza Oven Kettle Grill Conversion Kit
- Transform the kettle grill you already own into a pizza oven
- Achieves high temperature and smoky flavor of professional, wood-fired pizza ovens (about 900 F)
- Fits many grill models including Weber and Home Depot’s Master Forge kettle grills (18” and 22.5” models)
- Cooks a pizza in 3 to 5 minutes
- Deluxe kit includes: stainless steel kettle converter with built-in thermometer, 15” round Cordierite pizza stone, 13” wide folding aluminum pizza peel, charcoal fence and flex door with hooks (door may ship separately)
Replicate a traditional wood-burning pizza oven using your charcoal grill. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit for 18-Inch and 22.5-inch Kettle Grills converts your grill into the perfect pizza oven in just minutes. The kit will allow your grill to reach cooking temperatures up to 900F. The cordierite baking stone within the kit absorbs and evenly distributes heat, eliminating hot spots. Your pizzas will cook quickly, evenly, and with that great smoky, authentic flavor. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit gives you the experience of pizza from a traditional wood-burning oven — but without breaking the bank. Fast and easy to install, and includes a folding aluminum pizza peel to easily transport pizzas to and from your grill. Fits Weber kettle grills (18 inches and 22.5 Inches), Home Depot’s Master Forge grills (18 Inches and 22.5 Inches), plus many other similar grill models. (“Weber” and the Weber kettle barbecue grill are trademarks of Weber-Stephen products LLC.) Works with charcoal, wood chunks, or similar fuels.
HOW TO USE: Assemble out of the box following the instructions in your manual (20 minutes). Then place on grill, as shown in your manual (5 minutes). Light charcoal (20 minutes); use a charcoal starter for best results. Preheat for about 10 minutes. Use your pizza peel to slide an uncooked pizza onto the stone. Your pizza’s cook time is determined by grill temperature and your desired doneness. Use the peel to rotate your pizza halfway through cooking. When it is done, remove using the peel, slice, and serve.
PLEASE NOTE: The thermometer in your pizza kit has been calibrated to accurately measure the temperature of grill’s cooking environment; the elevated position of the grill lid while the kit is in use may result in varying readouts on the thermometer.
CAUTION: Unit will become very hot. Wait for unit to cool before handling. Use heat-safe gloves if handling on the grill. Place on a heat-safe surface if removing from your grill.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found home outdoor pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!