Finding your suitable readers for general electric somersworth nh jobs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric somersworth nh jobs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
643 reviews analysed
1. Lifetime Appliance WB15X10265 Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave
- ✅ Part Numbers: WB15X10265, AP5618277, 2443838, AH3510619, EA3510619, PS3510619
- ✅ Ultra Durable, Replacement Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave
- ✅ Premium Quality: We utilize premium, highly durable materials guaranteed to exceed OEM specifications
- ✅ LAP Guarantee: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the product for a full refund, no questions asked
- ✅ Fit Models: DVM1950DR1BB, DVM1950DR1WW, DVM1950DR2BB, , DVM1950DR2WW, DVM1950SR1SS, DVM1950SR2SS, JNM1951DR1BB, JNM1951DR1WW, JNM1951SR1SS, JVM1950DR1BB, JVM1950DR1CC, JVM1950DR1WW, JVM1950SR1SS
Compatible with General Electric (GE) Microwave
Replaces part numbers: WB15X10265, AP5618277, 2443838, AH3510619, EA3510619, PS3510619
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, we are happy to help! Please let us know (1) your model number and (2) the item in question via the following link:
Whirlpool, Samsung, General Electric, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the above brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. GE WB24T10025 Electric Range Infinite Switch, 8 Inch
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This surface element control switch (part number WB24T10025) is for ranges. Surface element control switch WB24T10025 turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Hotpoint & Kenmore.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WB24T10025 Electric Range Infinite Switch fits an 8″ unit and is used in many GE and Hotpoint brand ranges. This is a genuine GE factory part and comes with GE’s 1 year warranty.
3. WR12X20141 Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Refrigerator
Part Numbers: WR12X20141, WR12X22148, AP5949272, WR12X11010, 3315005, PS9864030, WR12X11011, B072HYK3VQ
High Quality non-OEM Replacement Handle for General Electric (GE) Refrigerator
4. WR51X10055 Defrost Heater & Bracket Assembly & WR50X10068 Defrost Limiter Thermostat for GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces AP3183311, PS303781, WR51X10030, AP3884317
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR51X10055: The defrost heating and bracket assembly is a high-quality exact replacement for part numbers WR51X10055, AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, and WR51X10030.
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR50X10068: The defrost limiter thermostat (L140-30F) is a high-quality exact replacement for part numbers WR50X10068, AP3884317, 1170024, AH1017716, EA1017716, PS1017716, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, and WR50X10079.
- ✅ FOR GE FRIDGES: The parts fit hundreds of General Electric refrigerators. Check your fridge manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your model.
- ✅ SIMPLE DIY REPAIR: Replacing the defrost limit thermostat and defrost heater and bracket assembly can fix refrigerators with temperature control problems. Installing both parts takes 1 to 2 hours depending on your experience. You’ll need a quarter-inch nut driver, a Philips head screwdriver, a Torx 15 driver, wire cutters, and 1 wire nut or crimp-on butt connector.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Both parts meet or exceed all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. The heater is a 12-in. single glass tube heater.
Both the defrost limiter thermostat and the defrost heater and bracket assembly help regulate the refrigerator’s temperature, keeping food frozen or cold enough for safe storage. Replace both components with the WR51X10055 Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly and the WR50X10068 Defrost Limiter Thermostat by PartsBroz. These parts offer the durability you need at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
Easy Fix for a Broken Fridge
Replacing both parts can fix following problems:
- Freezer isn’t defrosting
- Freezer is too warm or too cold
- Fridge isn’t dispensing water
- Ice maker isn’t making ice
- Fridge is too warm or too cold
- Fridge runs too long
Empty your freezer and unplug the refrigerator before starting the repair. Put the food in coolers or another fridge to keep it at a safe storage temperature for the duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a quarter-inch nut driver, a Philips head screwdriver, a Torx 15 driver, wire cutters, and 1 wire nut or crimp-on butt connector.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: CSX25MRCEWW CSX25MRCGAA CSX25MRCGWW DSF25MGSBWW DSS25JFPHWW DSS25KGTABB DSS25LGPABB ERS2026DACC GSH22JFREWW TPX24BRDAWW TPX24PBDAAA TPX24PPBEWW TPX24PPBJAA TPX24PPBJBB TPX24PRBGBB W X ZFSB26DRCSS ZFSB26DRDSS
Replaces Several Part Numbers
Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly: WR51X10055, AP3183311, 914088, AH303781, EA303781, PS303781, WR51X10030
Defrost Limiter Thermostat: WR50X10068, AP3884317, 1170024, AH1017716, EA1017716, PS1017716, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079
Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us on the PartsBroz store front or in the customer questions and answer section.
5. Podoy WR60X10141 Evaporator Fan Motor for GE General Electric Sears Kenmore Hotpoint RCA OEM WR60X10138 WR60X10346 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045
- ✅MODEL NUMBER – Fits Models: AP5955766, WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138.
- ✅EASY TO INSTALL – Fits various ge models, Motor Specs: 115v, 60hz, 3 watts.
- ✅THE PODOY ADVANTAGE – The Evaporator Fan Motor is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the us,you can check with video for the professional installation .
- ✅PREMIUM QUALITY – Please note that this Refrigerator Evaporator fan is an aftermarket replacement .Non original aftermarket part.
- ✅MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – If you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund at any time.
6. OCSParts ELE208 x 2 WE4M305 General Electric Dryer Light Bulb, 120V, 10W (Pack of 2)
2 Pack – General Electric WE4M305 Dryer Light Bulb. 10-watts. Replacement light for burned out light bulbs on the inside of the dryer.
7. WR60X10141 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor for GE & Hotpoint Fridges by PartsBroz – Replaces WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10141: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6, AP5955766, and WR60X23584.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: Our evaporator fan motor is a direct fit for several General Electric and Hotpoint brand refrigerators. This includes model numbers 36211XBMBRWW, 36211XBMDRWW, 36211XBMERWW, and 36211XBMFRWW.
- ✅ RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE: If your fridge seems too warm or makes strange noises, you may need a new evaporator fan motor. This part helps to circulate cool air throughout your fridge.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: For this repair, you’ll need a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver. It’s a simple fix that should have your refrigerator running again in no time.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This premium part meets or exceeds original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. Specs: 60 Hz, 3W, 115V, 1 3/8-inch shaft length, 1/8-inch shaft diameter
The evaporator fan motor sits in the back of your freezer. It draws cool air through the evaporator coil and then circulates it throughout the refrigerator to keep your food cold. If your fridge seems warm or makes weird noises, it may be time to replace the evaporator fan motor. The PartsBroz fan motor works with several GE manufactured refrigerators and offers long-lasting durability.
Empty out your freezer and disconnect it from its power source before beginning this repair. Helpful tools include a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver.
Gets Your Fridge Working Again
If your fridge won’t stay cool, don’t give up just yet. Replacing a worn out evaporator fan motor can restore cool air to your refrigerator. Best of all, it’s an inexpensive fix that you can do yourself. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge makes strange noises
- Fridge is too warm
- Freezer is too warm
- Fridge won’t turn on
Compatible GE and Hotpoint refrigerator models include: 36211XBMBRWW, 36211XBMDRWW, 36211XBMERWW, and 36211XBMFRWW
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part is a functional equivalent for part numbers WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6, AP5955766, and WR60X23584.
Unsure about compatibility? We’d love to help. Reach out to us in the customer questions and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
8. GE WR51X10055 Refrigerator Defrost Heater and Assembly, 725 Watts, 12 Inch
- The defrost heater keeps the cooling coils from frosting over
- The heater will get hot and melt any ice or frost build up around the coils.
- 725 watt rating, Single tube, High heat capability (Compatible exact replacement part)
- Part number WR51X10055 replaces: 914088, AP3183311, WR51X10030, WR51X10055
- Compatible with the following brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, Kenmore.
heater and bracket assembly
From the Manufacturer
General Electric’s WR51X10055 refrigerator defrost heater and assembly is a new style of heater that measures 12 inches long and is used in many side-by-side refrigerators.
9. WR17X11705 Ice Maker Auger for General Electric & Hotpoint Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Parts WR17X11939, AP3672963, PS964350, and PS1018130
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR17X11705: The WR17X11705 auger replaces part numbers 1042091, AP3672963, WR17X11939, WR17X10690, WR17X11305, WR17X11705, 1166053, AP3849786, WR17X10835, and WR17X11259.
- ✅ FOR GE & HOTPOINT: This auger is a direct fit for many General Electric and Hotpoint refrigerators. Please contact us to confirm compatibility with your fridge model.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON ICE MAKER PROBLEMS: Is your icemaker on the fritz? Replacing the auger can repair refrigerators that won’t dispense ice/water, make ice, or make enough ice.
- ✅ SIMPLE DIY FIX: Forget the hassle and expense of a service call. You can fix your fridge yourself in under 15 minutes. You’ll just need a Phillips head screwdriver, a medium flathead screwdriver, and a pair of pliers.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: Our part meets all OEM standards. It’s made from sturdy materials and has gone through thorough testing to ensure long-lasting use.
An ice dispenser bucket auger stirs and dispenses ice in your refrigerator’s ice bucket. When your ice maker stops working properly or starts making a lot of noise, you may need to replace the auger. Replacing the auger takes little time and will quickly have your ice machine up and running. The PartsBroz WR17X11705 ice bucket auger offers long-term durability and works with several General Electric and Hotpoint refrigerator models.
Useful tools for this repair include a small Phillips head screwdriver, a medium-sized flat head screwdriver, and a pair of pliers. For safety, disconnect the fridge from the power supply prior to disassembling the ice bucket. Make note of, or photograph, the orientation of the ice blades and spacers when you remove them from the old auger. They must be placed onto the replacement auger in the same order for the repair to work.
Stop paying for bags of ice at the store. Fixing you broken ice dispenser takes only 10-20 minutes of your time.
Experiencing any of these problems? Replacing the ice bucket auger can help:
- Ice maker is noisy
- Ice maker isn’t making ice
- Ice maker isn’t dispensing ice
- Ice maker dispense too little ice
- Fridge won’t dispense water
Part WR17X11705 has a versatile design. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers 1042091, AP3672963, WR17X11939, WR17X10690, WR17X11305, WR17X11705, 1166053, AP3849786, WR17X10835, and WR17X11259.
It works with top refrigerator brands and many of their models. These include:
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help you.
10. Ximoon WR51X10055 REFRIGERATOR DEFROST HEATER HEATING ELEMENT ASSEMBLY FOR GE HOTPONT
Product Name: Defrost Heater and Bracket Assembly
Color: As the picture shown
Approx. 12 1/2″ Long
Type: Defrost Heater
Defrost Heater has: Quartz Tube
Part Number: WR51X10055
It is rated at 725 watts.
This is the aftermarket part,Refrigerator Defrost Heater with Metal Bracket.
Replacement Part for GE part number WR51X10055.
Replacement for numbers AP3183311 and PS303781.
It comes without instructions, clips, extension lead, or wire connectors.
Defrost heater and bracket for many electric refrigerator. Included : General Electric,Hotpoint, Kenmore / Sears, RCA (and more!)
1.We provide clear pictures, measurements where possible. Please check as much as possible to make sure the item is the one that you need.
2.Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1inch=2.54cm)
3.There are no instructions included in this kit.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended！
4.Please Compare The Defrost Heater With Your Original One Before Purchasing！
1 x Defrost Heater (as pictures show)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Somersworth Nh Jobs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!