697 reviews analysed
1. SYLVANIA 16156 6-pack Capsylite Long Neck Halogen Bulb Dimmable / PAR30 Reflector Wide Flood Light (50W replacement) / Medium Base E26 / 39 W / 2850K – warm white
- PAR 30 halogen lamps offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in a wide angle of 50°
- PAR30 dimmable halogen lamp bulb with a bright white, high quality halogen light – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours.
- 20% energy reduction thanks to Xenon gas and Silver reflector coating / PAR30 Halogen incandescent light bulb optical system provides consistent and uniform lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal 39 Watt flood light.
- Use for shallow, recessed lighting / Track lighting / Downlight fixtures / Indoor and outdoor display lights and accent applications / Dimmable lamp.
- Contains: 6 x PAR 30 Reflector Halogen Dimmable Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E26 medium-base / 550 Lumens – Halogen bulb warm-white.
Sylvania brand PAR30 Long Neck halogen wide flood. 39 Watts and 120 volts for more power and light. Medium (E26) base.Halogen lights provide brighter, whiter light than incandescent, while maintaining outstanding color rendering Wide Flood means 50º beam spread and a wider beam of light. Lamp can be closer and still light the area effectively.
2. GE Lighting 66284 Energy-Efficient Halogen 50-Watt (75-watt replacement) 900-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
- Uses 50-watts
- 900 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light
- Lasts 2.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR38 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures or outdoor security fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect.
3. GE 20867 50MR16C/CG40 50W Halogen Constant Color MR16 12V, Flood Light
4. WB08X10057 Microwave Oven Light Bulb Comaptible with GE General Electric, 130 Volts 50 Watt Halogen Lamp Replaces 1472417, AP4369133, WB08X10051 Replace by Swess
- √ MODEL NUMBER: General Electric WB08X10057 Halogen Lamp Replacement – Pack of 5
- √ Part Number WB08X10057 replaces: 1472417, AP4369133, WB08X10051, WB25X25393.
- √ USAGE: Microwave , Home, Office, Restaurants, Stores, Schools , Landscape / Universal bulbs.
- √ WORK WITH: 110 Volt , 120 Volt and 130 Volt as well , Lumens 950lm. This is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- √ GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or refund.
Voltage: 130 Volts
Type lamp: Halogen Clear
Lamp type: halogen clear
Life hours: about 3000 rated hours
(UL) Approved for indoor locations
cabinet , closet , outdoor , security lights, home, Microwave, Oven , Hood , Candle Warmer lamp , Recessed fixtures , office, under counter unit , ceiling lamp, stores , Torchiere Lamp , desk , under counter , floor , restaurants , schools , shops , household fixtures , Motion sensor lighting , under cabinet , indoor , ceiling fan bulb , outdoor , security , landscape .
Light bulb replacement for GE microwave WB08X10057 WB08X10051
All bulbs are brand new and high brightness and long life.
If your unit uses two light bulbs, we recommend changing both bulbs at the same time in order to ensure equal light output
5. GE Energy Efficient Halogen PAR20 Light Bulb, 1 Year Life, Indoor Floodlight, 38 Watt, 490 Lumens, 2 Pack
38w, 490 lumens, Energy-efficient Halogen Indoor Floodlight. 1 year life based on 3 hours use per day.
6. Ge Halogen Flood Light Bulb 50 W Mr16 Gu10 2750 K Carded
GE Halogen Bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest inside and outside your home. Use GE halogen MR16 bulbs in indoor track and recessed lighting and outdoor directional lighting to create a dramatic effect. These halogen bulbs provide a brighter, crisper light that makes your home look its best. That’s why professionals choose Edison for exceptional results and longer bulb life. 3 Pack MR16 shape with GU10 base for use directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting Input Voltage = 120 volts Lasts 2.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh Showcase the beauty of your home with the highest quality of light. General Characteristics: Lamp type: Halogen, MR Bulb: MR16 Base: GU10 Primary Application: Indoor Floodlight Filament: CC-2V Rated Life (NOM): 3000 hrs Photometric Characteristics: Initial Lumens (NOM): 400 Center Beam Candlepower (CBCP) (NOM): 1000 Color Temperature (NOM): 2750 K Electrical Characteristics: Wattage (NOM): 50.0 Voltage (NOM): 120.0 Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 2.1250 in (53.9 mm) Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.0000 in (50.8 mm)
7. GE Classic 2-Pack 50 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White Par20 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 2 LED bulbs per package Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 50 Watt replacement using only 7 Watts (500 lumens)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs (35 degree beam angle) for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 3000 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
GE Classic Warm White LED 50-Watt Replacement PAR20 Indoor Floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with warm white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE Classic Warm White LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE Basic PAR20 LED bulbs and save 70 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 50-Watt PAR20 halogen bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED bulbs feature instant full brightness and are free of Mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE Warm White LED PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) Indoor Floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations.
8. GE Lighting 85296 50-Watt Track and Recessed MR16 Halogen Light Bulb, Clear, 3-Pack
- Q50mr16fl/cg/3Pk, 3 pack, 50W, 12V, quartz halogen lamp, MR16 shape, lensed, mol 1
- Adds a great value
- Manufactured in China
- MR16 shape with GX5.3 base for use directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
- Uses 50-watts
- Input Voltage = 12 volts
- Provides 890 lumens
- Lasts 1.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
9. Pack Of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 39W PAR20 Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Light Bulbs For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- 39-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt incandescent
- Provides a bright light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 39-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
39-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
10. GE 20832 Q50MR16/C/WFL55 FNV 50 Watt Halogen Light Bulb – MR16 – ConstantColor Precise – Wide Flood – Open Face – 6,000 Life Hours – 12 Volt
GE 20832 50 watt halogen lamps GE 20832 average life: 6000 hours color temp: 3050 Kelvin . Color temp: 3050 Kelvin.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Haolgen 50 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!