We spent many hours on research to finding electric griddle or electric stove, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best electric griddle or electric stove, you should not miss this article. electric griddle or electric stove coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 electric griddle or electric stove by our suggestions
827 reviews analysed
1. DASH DEG200GBBK01 Everyday Nonstick Electric Griddle for Pancakes, Burgers, Quesadillas, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Drip Tray + Included Recipe Book, 20in, Black
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- FAMILY SIZE: Measuring 19.75×9.5 this electric griddle is perfect for family meals, entertaining, or cooking a variety of foods for picky eaters all at once
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and set the heat probe to your desired temperature
- it heats up in mere minutes, saving you time and energy. Makes a great wedding or new home gift with 4 trendy color options (Black, White, Red, and Aqua)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free, non-stick surface provide an even cook for consistent results. Comes with a drip tray to catch excess grease, cleanup is a snap!
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1500 watt Dash Everyday Griddle includes anti-slip feet, drip tray, nonstick heating surface, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
2. Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 268 square inches of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing – simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle
- This grill has a stainless steel “H” burner that heats up fast! The “H” shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Easy to use igniter and uses convenient 1 pound propane bottle for fuel – the perfect camping grill, tail gating grill, road trip grill, and everyday outdoor use grill
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
3. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
4. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Double Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Burner Indoor&Outdoor Electric Stove 1800W with Adjustable Temperature Control Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Stainless Steel Easy To Clean
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] – Used 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [✔ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home compatible with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [✔ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [✔ NOTICE] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free policy & 18-month promise. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation.)
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
Take it when you are far away from home.
Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick.
Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax Hot Plate.
Easy cooking, No worry
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
The hot plate is equipped with 2 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting.
It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous.
Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
Note: When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes.
This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements.
There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable temperature control knob
– Easy cleaning stainless steel housing
5. Presto 07211 Liddle Griddle
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Compact electric griddle with 8-1/2″ x 10-1/2″ nonstick cooking surface
- Made of cast aluminum that resists warping & distributes heat evenly
- Automatically maintains temperatures ranging from warm to 400 degrees F
- Built-in channel catches drippings
- fully submersible with heat control removed
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Master heat control maintains temperature automatically. Built-in grease tray. Cast aluminum. 1000 watts 120 volts, 60 Hz only
Ideal for one person or two, this compact electric griddle with its 8-1/2-by-10-1/2-inch cooking surface cooks four fried eggs or two good-sized steaks. Coated with a slightly textured, durable nonstick finish, the griddle requires very little grease, thereby producing healthier food. For fattier meats like bacon, a built-in channel along one end catches drippings. When the griddles heat control is removed, the unit is fully submersible in warm, soapy water. The 1000-watt griddle plugs into any 120-volt outlet and automatically maintains temperatures ranging from warm to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Made of cast aluminum that resists warping and distributes heat evenly, the griddle measures 14-3/4 by 10 by 2-1/2 inches (the heat-resistant leg-handle units can be unscrewed for even more compact storage), and is covered by a one-year warranty against defects. –Ann Bieri
6. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
7. Secura GR-1503XL 1700W Electric Reversible 2 in 1 Grill Griddle w/Glass Lid Indoor Outdoor
- The Secura portable electric grill has a reversible, non-stick, cooking plate measuring 15.5”x11.5”, about 180 square inches
- a super large cooking surface saves you cooking time and allows easy movement of food around while you grill or BBQ
- Removable heavy duty tri-ply cooking plate with the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and griddle plate. Grill and Griddle 2-in-1, saves your cabinet space
- Removable glass lid prevents splatter and retains heat (extra moisture vents from sides keeping food crispy) while you barbecue
- Cool-touch handles and housing. Removable adjustable thermostat control. Heating indicator light. Product measurements: 20-1/4
- Grease channels help drain excess oils and fats away from your food and collect in the drip tray. The drip tray is removable and disassembles easily for cleaning. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
The Secura Electric 2-in-1 Grill & Griddle combination is one of the most versatile counter top appliances you can add to your small appliance inventory. Use it indoors to make that perfect breakfast of bacon and eggs with pancakes or take it outdoors to grill up perfect burgers. It features 180 square inches of cooking surface on the non-stick reversible cooking plate; one side serves as a griddle, the other side as a grill. The removable glass lid provides splatter protection and heat retention during the cooking process while allowing you to view the progress of your meal. The cooking plates have the heating element sandwiched between the grill plate and the griddle plate making for even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface. The cool-touch housing and handles, a removable grease drip tray and removable adjustable thermostat control round out this appliances features. Only for use with North American Electrical standards, 1700 watts of power, 120V 60Hz. 1-Year manufacturers Limited warranty.
8. NutriChef Electric Griddle & Crepe Maker | Nonstick 12 Inch Hot Plate Cooktop | Adjustable Temperature Control | Batter Spreader & Wooden Spatula | Used Also For Pancakes, Blintzes & Eggs (PCRM12)
- MAKES QUICK BREAKFAST: Lets you create perfect and delicious crepes and blintzes for the whole family with this easy to use electric griddle. This griddle is also great for cooking other breakfast favorites such as pancakes, bacon, and eggs
- 1200 WATT POWER: This 1200 watt heavy duty hot plate cooking machine features high powered heating element and is small enough to make storage and travel simple. Safe for any countertop, kitchen top and tabletop and comes with 2.5ft power cord
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: This portable crepe maker has adjustable rotary dial temperature control to ensure the food is cooked to perfection. Also features an LED indicator light to let you know when the desired temperature has been reached
- INCLUDES SPREADER/SPATULA: The griddle pan comes with a wooden spatula and batter spreader to make breakfast preparation a lost easier and simple. These tools help in creating an even texture and make flipping simple. Features ultra quiet operation
- 12 INCH COOKING SURFACE: With this 12-inch electric griddle, making a big crepe or preparing breakfast all at once is possible. Also, the non-stick aluminum construction makes food flipping or removal mess-free and hassle-free
NutriChef Model : PCRM12
Crepe Maker / Griddle
Electric Crepe Maker / Griddle, Hot Plate Cooktop
The NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker & Griddle provides you with convenient food prep ability. The compact tabletop design is easy to use, allowing you to create delicious desserts like crepes and blintzes — or use it to whip up a quick breakfast including bacon, eggs & pancakes! The non-stick aluminum cooking surface features a wide 12” inch diameter cooking surface with a temperature adjustable rotary control knob. Enjoy hassle-free hot plate food preparation with the NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker & Griddle.
9. IMUSA USA GAU-80305 Electric Single Burner 1100-Watts, Black
From fiestas to sporting events to large holiday gathering, this electric single burner lets you cook anywhere you have a plug. Its compact and portable size also makes it ideal for the office, dorm rooms or small apartments.
10. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Griddle Or Electric Stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!