Nowadays, there are so many products of electric downdraft range with griddle in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for electric downdraft range with griddle in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings electric downdraft range with griddle which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
962 reviews analysed
1. Thorkitchen HRD3088U 30" Freestanding Professional Style Dual Fuel Range with 4.2 cu. ft. Oven, 4 Burners, Convection Fan, Stainless Steel
- 4.2 cubic feet. oven capacity for multiple cooking
- Top Electric broiler 3,500W
- Electric convection oven: 850W(top)&3000W(base)
- Features 4 burners: (1)18,000 BTU burners, (2)12,000 BTU dual burners,(1)15,000 BTU dual burners with 650BTU simmer function
- Manual convection cooking mode and oven control
ThorKitchen HRD3088U 30″ Freestanding Professional Style Dual fuel Range with 4.2 cubic feet. Oven, 4 Burners, Convection Fan in Stainless Steel.
2. Parts & Accessories or Grill Cover A341 A341B NEW Jenn-Air Electric Cooktop Range Black Griddle
FITMENT: Select Jenn-Air Designer Line Ranges & Cooktops This is a genuine Jenn-Air cover and is brand new in the factory packaging. This cover adds a clean look to your Jenn-Air Designer Line electric cooktop. This one-piece cover fits select models perfectly to keep the griddle or grill dust-free for the next use. The widest outside dimensions are approximately 20-3/4″ by 11-1/4″ and the inner dimensions of what it actually fits over are approximately 19-1/4″ by 10-3/4″ and approximately 3/4″ deep.
3. STAINLESS CO
4. Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
5. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
6. Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
7. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
8. GE PP9830DJBB 30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Burners, 3-Speed Downdraft Exhaust System, 9"/6 Inch Power Boil, Bridge Element and
30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Burners, 3-Speed Downdraft Exhaust System, 9″/6 Inch Power Boil Element, Bridge Element and.
9. Presto 07073 Electric Tilt-N-fold Griddle, 19", Black
- Great for every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Easily adjusts from a level cooking surface for eggs and pancakes to a tilted surface for meats
- Legs fold in and drip tray locks in place for easy, compact storage. Heavy cast aluminum base with large 254-square-inch cooking surface
- Premium nonstick surface ensures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Control Master heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature
- Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Easy to clean. Fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Tilt to drain. Flip down the levers to tilt the grilling surface when cooking meats. Fold to store. Fits in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets
Great for every meal: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Easily adjusts from a level cooking surface for eggs and pancakes to a tilted surface for meats. Legs fold in and drip tray locks in place for easy, compact storage. Heavy cast aluminum base with large 254-square-inch cooking surface. Premium nonstick surface ensures stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Control Master heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature. Slide-out drip tray empties easily. Easy to clean. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Tilt to drain. Flip down the levers to tilt the grilling surface when cooking meats. Fold to store. Fits in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets. 120 volts AC, 1200 watts.
10. Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless
- Six cooking options in one: contact grill, panini press, full griddle, full grill, half grill, half griddle, top melt
- Removable, reversible and nonstick grill/griddle plates
- Dual-zone temperature control
- sear function – can sear at 500 degrees F for up to two minutes at a time
- Adjustable top cover with 6 presets to top melt and lock for storage
- large grilling surface – 240 square inches open
- Integrated drip tray
- cleaning/scraping tool
- dishwasher-safe accessories
- Includes instruction/recipe book. 1800 watts of power
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Downdraft Range With Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!