We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart 12 cup coffee maker dcc 500, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart 12 cup coffee maker dcc 500, you should not miss this article. cuisinart 12 cup coffee maker dcc 500 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart 12 cup coffee maker dcc 500 by our suggestions
830 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-1200PRC 12-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard. DCC-1200PRC is the black replacement carafe for the 12-cup Cuisinart Brew Central Coffeemaker.
2. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
3. Cuisinart DCC-2650 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable carafe temperature control with high, medium & low settings
- BPA (Bisphenol A) Free
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing is completed
- Gold tone commercial style permanent filter, Charcoal water filter (removes impurities)
Cuisinart brews coffee that keeps up with mornings that fly by. Our Extreme Brew technology delivers coffee 25% faster for a more efficient, more relaxed morning routine. Take control of your blend’s strength, choosing from regular or bold, and set your brew up to 24 hours in advance for on-demand cafe service.
4. Cuisinart DCC-1200 12 Cup Coffeemaker, Black/Silver With Filters
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle. Dimension: L 7.75″ x W 9.00″ x H 14.00″. BPA free.
- Brew pause. Adjustable heater plate.
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups.
- Includes charcoal water filter, permanent gold tone filter, measuring scoop, instruction book.
- Pack of 100 #4 cone coffee filters (Natural Brown)
-Brew-pause feature. -Programmable shut-off. -24-hour clock and timer. -Heat-adjustable warming plate. -Dishwasher-safe coffee pot. -Dimensions: 14.25″ L x 8″ W x 10.75″ H.
5. Cuisinart DGB-500WRC 12-Cup Replacement Coffee Carafe, White
- 12-cup replacement carafe for Cuisinart’s DGB-500 coffeemaker
- Easy-to-read measuring marks up the side
- generous stay-cool handle
- Drip-free pouring spout for tidy, graceful serving
- Transparent with white accents and a metal band around the base
- Measures approximately 8-1/2 by 8-1/5 by 7-2/5 inches
Cuisinart DGB-500WRC 12-Cup Replacement Coffee Carafe, White
6. Cuisinart GTF Gold Tone Filter
Permanent gold-tone filter for use with models DCC-1000BK, DTC-975BKN, DCC-750 Series, DCC-1100 Series DCC-1200 Series, DCC-2200, DCC-2600, DCC-2650, DCC-2750, DCC-2800, DCC-2900 and CHW-12.
7. Cuisinart DCC-3200BKS Perfectemp Coffee Maker, Black Stainless Steel
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter Coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep Warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style Permanent filter
- Shipping package material may vary
Turn up the flavor and the temperature on your Coffee with the Cuisinart 14 cup programmable coffeemaker! using our cutting edge Coffee technology, the 14 cup programmable coffeemaker can give you hotter Coffee without sacrificing taste. Choose a regular or bold flavor profile and set the brew-time up to 24 hours ahead so your next cup is ready when you are. The backlit LCD is easy-to-read, a ready tone can be turned on or off, and an indicator light signals when it’s time to decalcify.
8. Cuisinart DCC-1200BKS 12 Cup Brew Central Coffee Maker Black Stainless Steel
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your Coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-Hour Advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Plus a 1- to 4-cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest Coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Unit Dimension: 9″ L x 7. 75″ W x 14″ H
The Cuisinart brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker makes a bold statement in any kitchen With a brushed metal finish and elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, the brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker delivers on every front. With a convenient dripless carafe spout, brew pause feature, and alert for when it is time to decalcify, Cuisinart makes great tasting coffee convenient for your busy lifestyle.
9. Cuisinart DCC-4000 Coffee Maker, Black
- Hotter Coffee with expert Coffee making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting, auto-off (0-4 hours), and optional ready alert tone
- 14-Cup glass carafe with decorative stainless steel handle
- 60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Limited 3-year warranty
Cuisinart combines style and expert Coffee making technology in this sleek, 12-Cup programmable coffeemaker. Hotter Coffee and a choice of flavor strengths make this brewer a favorite of Coffee lovers. A 24-hour advance brew start option and adjustable automatic shutoff time are selected with simple one-touch buttons. Designed as art and built for precision, this coffeemaker adds a sophisticated new edge to the kitchen and makes deliciously rich and flavorful Coffee effortless!
10. Cuisinart DCC-2200RC 14-Cup Replacement Glass Carafe, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For use with the DCC-2200 series, and DCC-2600
- 14 cup glass carafe with a black lid and black and brushed chrome handle
- The easy pour, no drip 14 cup carafe has an ergonomic handle
- Brewed coffee markings for two to fourteen cups. The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in the dishwasher on the upper rack only
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart 12 Cup Coffee Maker Dcc 500 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!