Nowadays, there are so many products of coffee maker stops brewing after 4 cups in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for coffee maker stops brewing after 4 cups in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings coffee maker stops brewing after 4 cups which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
835 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
2. Mr. Coffee 5 Cup Programmable 25 oz. Mini, Brew Now or Later, with Water Filtration and Nylon Reusable Filter, Coffee Maker, Black
- Compact design that fits nicely into small spaces
- Brew later feature allows you to set your coffeemaker ahead and wake up to fresh brewed coffee
- Ergonomic carafe designed for easy pouring and handling with ounces markings for better measuring
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause lets you grab a cup before brewing is finished
- Easy to view water window allows you to see the exact water level for no overflows
Enjoy great coffee simply made with the new Mr Coffee 5-cup programmable coffeemaker. The Mr Coffee 5-cup programmable coffeemaker makes up to 25 oz of coffee, perfect for two 12 oz cups! It’s newly designed carafe with ounce markings take the guess work out of measuring. The compact design fits nicely into small spaces. Brew now or later options to allow you to set brewing ahead of time and wake up to freshly brewed coffee. It’s also equipped with a Grab-A-Cup auto pause feature that allows you to stop the brewing cycle to pour a cup and then continue brewing until complete. After 2 hours the coffeemaker will automatically shut off. All you need to do is sit back, sip and enjoy!
3. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker, with 6 to 12oz Brew Size, Stores up to 9 K-Cup Pods,Travel Mug Friendly Studio Gray
- What’s in the box: Keurig k-mini plus single serve Coffee maker, Pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold up to 9 K-Cup pods.
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- Strong brew: brew a stronger, more intense cup.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Removable one cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew. Removable reservoir makes for easy cleaning and filling.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Pod storage: holds 9 K-Cup pods and Fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
The new Keurig k-mini plus single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini plus brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the removable reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. And for those who like a bolder brew, select the strong button to increase the strength and bold taste of your Coffee. With a single cup removable reservoir, a pod storage unit to store 9 of your favorite K-Cup pods, and cord storage, The k-mini plus Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
4. Technivorm Moccamaster 79114 KBT Coffee Brewer, 40 oz, Black
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 4 to 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196º to 205º F which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavor and aroma – Achieved through a cone shape brew-basket design that regulates a 6 minute steep
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics , Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Manual drip-stop brew-basket with stainless steel thermal carafe
- Exclusive copper heating element shuts off automatically after brew cycle is complete
- Brews full or 1/2 carafe in 4-6 minutes
- Brews at consistent 196 degree-205 degree f with a pulse action that allows for the perfect coffee bloom during extraction process
- ECBC, SCAA, SCAE approved
- 5 year warranty (valid only when purchased from an authorized reseller)
5. Farberware 12-Cup Percolator, Stainless Steel, FCP412
- 12-Cup capacity and 1000 watts. Dimensions : 7.3 x 7.3 x 13.5 inches
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Maintains consistent brew speed: 1-cup p/min.
- Automatic keep warm mode and cool-touch handle and lid knob
- Rolled edges for safe and easy handling and detachable power cord
- Product note: the logo design of this item may vary depending on when the product was manufactured.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning.
Rediscover the robust aroma and taste of percolated coffee with the FARBERWARE 2-12 Cup Stainless Steel Electric Percolator. This premium unit produces about one cup per minute, so there’s no waiting around for delicious coffee. The automatic & “keep warm”; function gently warms coffee after perking, and the detachable cord makes for easy pouring and storage.
*Cup equals approximately 5 ounces (varies by brewing technique)
For Farberware percolators: “FARBERWARE and FARBERWARE are used under license from Farberware Licensing Company, LLC
6. Hamilton Beach Programmable Front-Fill Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe (46391), 12 Cup Capacity, Black and Stainless
- Keeps Coffee hot & Fresh Longer. The vacuum-sealed thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot and fresh Longer. Simply rinse the carafe with hot water right before brewing, which warms up the stainless steel to help Coffee hold Its temperature.
- Front-fill design. Makes it easier to fill the water reservoir and helps reduce messy drips on your counter.
- Extra-large 12 cup thermal carafe with drip-free pouring. Enjoy cup After cup of hot, fresh-tasting coffee without messy drips.
- Immediate auto shutoff: the thermal Coffee maker automatically turns off right after brewing, which provides peace of mind and increases energy efficiency.
- 3 brew options & programmable timer. This Thermal Coffee maker has bold, regular and 1-4 cup brewing options to let you tailor Coffee to your preference. The programmable timer lets you set wake-up-ready Coffee in advance.
If you want your Coffee to stay hot and fresh-tasting for a long time, A coffee maker with a thermal carafe is your best choice. Not only does it offer extra-large capacity, The Hamilton Beach programmable front-fill 12 cup Coffee maker with thermal carafe keeps Coffee hot for up to 4 hours in its vacuum-sealed thermal carafe. The convenient front-fill design makes it easy to add fresh ground Coffee and water. Then right before you brew, quickly rinse the thermal carafe with hot water. This hot-water-rinsing step doesn’t take long, but it makes a big difference, since it warms up the stainless steel to help it hold coffee’s hot temperature longer. And because the thermal carafe is insulating your hot coffee without the need for a heating plate, there’s no fear of Coffee losing its fresh, just-brewed flavor. A freshness timer shows you how long since your Coffee brewed. This Coffee maker comes with a gold-tone reusable filter so you don’t have to purchase paper filters. Set coffee to brew ahead with a programmable timer. And choose from 3 brewing options: bold, regular and 1-4 Cups. An auto shutoff feature turns the Coffee maker off after brewing stops.
7. Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX95 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for convenient filling and cleaning
- Water filtration helps remove up to 97% of chlorine for better tasting coffee
- Stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee hot
- Special cleaning cycle helps maintain performance and taste
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished.Watts:1300
Mr. Coffee’s 10-Cup Optimal Brew Thermal Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible from your favorite roast. It boasts a high brew temperature of up to 205°. Its double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe maintains temperature without a warming plate, which preserves your coffee’s true flavor profile. The Delay Brew function lets you schedule a pot for later, so you can wake up to a rejuvinating cup every morning. And Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause allows you to pour a cup before the brew cycle finishes. Be sure to use the included water filtration disk to remove any chlorine or impurities from your water during brewing, so you can enjoy a pure tasting cup every time.
From the Manufacturer
There may be several reasons for coffee not to stay warm: Some units have an automatic shut-off feature. This is a safety feature that would automatically shut off your coffeemaker after 1-4 hours, depending on the model. Make sure that the unit hasn’t been running longer than this time. The unit may require cleaning to remove mineral deposits that build up over time and cause coffee to brew cooler than normal. If your unit has a thermal decanter, make sure that it is clean and that the lid is kept closed. The thermal decanter should keep coffee warm for 2 to 4 hours after brewing.
8. BLACK+DECKER 5-Cup Coffeemaker, Black, DCM600B
- Duralife Glass Carafe- The sturdy 5-cup (25 oz. / 740 ml ) carafe has measurement markings for accurate filling and an easy-grip handle for comfortable pouring
- Removable Filter Basket – Cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe filter basket, which is compatible with basket-style paper filters
- Keep Hot Carafe Plate – The nonstick carafe plate keeps coffee warm for an hour after brewing is complete
- Water Window – The easy-view water window with measurement markings lets you brew the perfect amount. Dimensions : 7.3 W x 10.1 H inches
- Lighted On/Off Switch – Just one simple button to start and stop the coffee maker. Volts: 120V/60Hz
Delicious coffee has never been easier! With the switch of a button, coffee starts brewing into the reinforced glass Duralife carafe and stays ready-to-drink thanks to the “keep hot” carafe plate. The removable filter basket makes for simple cleanup. Included Components: Coffee Maker, Duralife Carafe
Manufacturer Contact Information
For any technical issues contact manufacture customer service @ 800-231-9786
9. UNIWARE 89501-3 Coffee Maker, 3 Cups, Silver
10. BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe, White, DLX1050W
- QuickTouch Programming- Easily program the 24-hour auto brew feature so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee
- Digital Controls – Intuitive operation and programming with the soft-touch buttons, which are easy to wipe clean
- Sneak-A-Cup – This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- 2-Hour Auto Shutoff – For added safety and peace of mind with every use
- Easy-View Water Window – The front-facing window shows you the exact amount of water that will turn into coffee
The BLACK+DECKER 10-Servings Programmable Coffeemaker is a classic. It delivers a great cup of coffee with ease, thanks to a handy range of features including QuickTouch programming, Sneak-A-Cup, and our optimal brewing temperature. Plus, cleanup is a snap with the removable filter basket and easy-clean control panel. Included Components: (1) Coffeemaker, (1) Duralife Carafe
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coffee Maker Stops Brewing After 4 Cups for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!