Nowadays, there are so many products of can you rent a kegerator at specs in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for can you rent a kegerator at specs in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings can you rent a kegerator at specs which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
896 reviews analysed
1. Kegco Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Regulator
- Beware of cheap imitation! Only Beverage Factory sells this regulator with the Kegco warranty
- Dual Gauge regulator shows you working pressure and tank pressure
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Manual Pressure Release Valve and Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. There is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
2. New and Improved Eva-dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier
This mini dehumidifier has been design to adsorb moisture from small enclosed areas (maximum area: 10’x 10′). It will help protect clothes and valuables from the damaging effects of mold/mildew and moisture rot. It is 100% renewable and needs no power to operate. Just hang the eva-dry unit in a closet, or you can place it in other small enclosed spaces, and it will start to adsorb moisture. There are no batteries required or cords to plug in, the unit works without power. There is an indicator window with special “moisture meter crystals” that change from orange (when dry) to green (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be “renewed”. The unit will adsorb approximately 8 to 10 ounces of moisture (depending on humidity levels this should take between 3 – 8 weeks). Once the moisture has been adsorbed it cannot leak or spill. This unit uses a specialized engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe. When the indicator crystals turn Green it is time to “re-new” the unit. Simply remove the unit from where it is adsorbing moisture and plug it into a power outlet.
3. Danby DAR044A4BDD-3 Compact All Refrigerator, 4.4 Cubic Feet, Black
- NOTE: Before first use it is recommended for the unit to sit for 2 hours prior to plugging into an electrical outlet.
- 4.4 cu.ft. interior capacity. Dimensions-20.6 W x 20.8 D x 32.6 H inches
- Energy Star compliant
- 2 full width and 1 – 1/2 width adjustable wire shelves
- Automatic defrost
- Interior Light
4.4 cu.ft. interior capacity
Energy Star compliant
2 full width and 1 – 1/2 width adjustable wire shelves
From the Manufacturer
There’s no need to wear out a path to the kitchen every time you’re in the mood for a refreshing drink or snack. This compact, counter-high fridge by Danby is the ideal solution since it’s a perfect fit for any room in your home. It boasts a generous 4.4 cubic feet of cooling capacity and is outfitted with the popular CanStor beverage dispenser. Your electricity costs will be reduced due to the Energy-Star rating and highly-efficient mechanical thermostat. It uses environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant to cool the interior. The black finish is easy to clean since it won’t smudge and the cycle defrosting system keeps it from freezing up. This spacious model offers two-and-a-half slide-out glass shelves along with a full-width door shelf and a pair of three-quarter-width door shelves for maximum storage room. There’s an attractive and functional clear vegetable crisper and cover inside along with a bright interior light for easy viewing. The integrated door handle ensures easy opening and the reversible door swing means it can be adjusted for either left or right-handed use. This stunning appliance also comes with 18-months coverage on parts and labor.
4. Danby DKC054A1BSL2DB Dual Tap Keg Cooler, Steel
- 5.4 cu. ft. (153 litres) capacity
- Spotless steel finish – looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free maintenance
- Keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware
- Optional swivel castors for easy portability
Whether you are a beer drinker or an avid entertainer you will be the best party host with this ultimate indoor freestanding kegerator by Danby Appliances. This dual tap keg cooler is an exceptional addition to any wet bar, game room or man cave and provides the convenience of two different cold beers on tap at once. It uses R600A refrigerant and has an automatic-defrosting system which makes for an excellent product with hassle-free maintenance. This keg cooler includes a single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware. It has a precise mechanical-thermostat to keep your beer cold and a spotless-steel finish resembling stainless-steel but much easier to clean. Did we mention it has a scratch-resistant worktop? Furthermore, this unit includes an American Sankey coupler, a chrome guard rail and drip tray, and optional swivel castors for easy portability. The door hinge is reversible which allows you to adjust it for either left or right-handed opening.
5. EdgeStar BR7001SSOD Full Size Built-in Outdoor Kegerator Conversion Refrigerator Only – Stainless Steel
- Front ventilation for built in use
- Temperature range: 32 – 60ºF
- Safety lock
- Adjustable thermostat
- Outdoor rated
- Drip tray, guard rail, & stainless steel top cover included
- Four (4) casters included
- Interior fan directed to air cool your tower
- Interior LED lighting
- Reversible door
- 120 watts, 1.03 amps
- Possible keg configurations: 1 full size keg, 1 oversized beveled edge keg, 1 quarter keg, 1 slim quarter keg, up to 3 sixth barrel kegs, up to 3 Cornelius kegs, 1 slim quarter w/ 1 sixth barrel keg, 1 slim quarter w/ 1 Cornelius
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Can You Rent A Kegerator At Specs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!