556 reviews analysed
1. Bissell 203-8049 Hose, 68C7 Turbo
Bissell wire reinforced black hose assembly. Made to fit 68C7. Wire Reinforced. Black OEM #203-8049. OEM #203-8049.
2. Bissell Hose Assembly, 6 Ft #2032664
Fits these vacuum cleaner models: 9788, Bissell Cleanview Vacuum with OnePass Technology 9595; 3918- Cleanview Plus Vacuum with OnePass Technology; 9595- CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology;
3. Bissell 203-1216 Hose, Wire Reinforced Blk 3574/3575/6594/6579/4104
Bissell black wire reinforced vacuum hose. Made to fit Bissell Powerforce 3574, 3575, 6594, 6579, 4104 models.
4. Bissell 5770 Healthy Home Hose
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits various Bissell models. OEM part number 203-1359. This product is manufactured in united states.
5. Bissell Vacuum Cleaner/PowerClean Twist n Snap H
2031216 Bissell Hose Assy. To be used with the following Bissell Rewind Powerhelix Models 6579, 6594, 3574 , 4104 , 6579-2 ,6579-3, 6582 , 6583 , 6584 , 6585, 6596 , 92L3P, 92L3W, Bissell2, Advance Bissell4
6. Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Bagless Vacuum Green
- Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning. Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power Rating : 9 amps
- DIRT cup filters and Post-Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
The Bissell zing Bagless canister vacuum makes it easy to take powerful mess removal from one room in your home to another. It features cyclonic technology that provides powerful, continuous suction across both carpets and hard floors. The compact and lightweight design along with swivel steering make maneuvering around furniture and between rooms a snap. The easy empty dirt cup provides mess-free, bottom-tank emptying to keep dirt off of your hands. The included tools and telescopic wand let you clean those hard-to-reach areas of your home with ease. Variable Suction Control An adjustable knob that allows you to lower the level of suction on the vacuum for cleaning curtains, upholstery, small rugs or other above-floor surfaces
7. Vacuum Cleaner Bags GENUINE BISSELL STYLE 7 3 BAGS IN A PACK VACUUM CLEANER BAGS
Vacuum Cleaner Bags GENUINE BISSELL STYLE 7 3 BAGS IN A PACK VACUUM CLEANER BAGS
8. Bissell Upholstery Tool 203-1527
This part works with the following vacuum models: CleanViewﾮ Complete Pet with OnePass Technology 8531 CleanViewﾮ Deluxe Multi-Surface with OnePass Technology Model 2412 CleanViewﾮ Deluxe with OnePass TechnologyTM Model 3247 CleanViewﾮ Plus with OnePass TechnologyTM Model 3583 CleanViewﾮ Rewind Pet with OnePass TechnologyTM Model 7636 CleanViewﾮ Deluxe Vacuum with OnePass TechnologyTM Model 2410 CleanViewﾮ Plus Vacuum with OnePass TechnologyTM Model 3918 CleanViewﾮ Vacuum with OnePass TechnologyTM Model 9595 OptiCleanTM Multi Cyclonic Pet Vacuum Model 30C7T PowerGroomﾮ Pet Compact Vacuum Model 13H8 PowerGroomﾮ Compact Model: 13H8W PowerSwift PetTM Compact Model: 13H8K PureProﾮ Multi Cyclonic Vacuum Model 59G9 Total Floorsﾮ Pet Vacuum Model 61C5W Trilogyﾮ Pet Vacuum Model 81M91
9. Bissell 2031216 Stretchy Hose for 3574, 3575, 6594 Upright Vacuum by Bissell
Stretchy Hose Fits Bissell PowerGlide Pet Vacuum 1044, Bissell Upright Vacuum Cleaner: 3574, 3575, 6594, 6579-2, 6579-3 including models Bissell 6585 Powerforce Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum, 3574 Cleanview II Upright Vacuum, 4104 Powergroom Pet Upright Vacuum, 6579 Powerforce Cleaners Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6594 Powerforce Cleaners Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6579-2 Powerforce Cleaners Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6582 Powerforce Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6583 Powerforce Bagless Upright Vacuum, 6596 PowerForce Bagless Turbo Upright Vacuum, 92L3P PowerClean Upright Carpet Cleaner Part #203-1216, 2031216
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Zing Hose for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!